PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay.com gallery of Anime Boston

Balmung
05-30-2003, 11:07 AM
Um, Does anyone know when or if Cosplay.com is going to post an anime boston Gallery. Either official or just mamber, but I'm tired of serching through random Member Galleries!

number18
05-30-2003, 12:07 PM
Yeah I've been wondering the same thing...it's kind of irritating, but I can only imagine what they must go through to get a whole gallery thing going.....but then again, who knows? :/

Ametenshi
06-17-2003, 04:28 PM
Yeah, I would really like to see the pictures that they took backstage at the masquerade, I know they've been having problems with who took these and everything, and one guy wants to sell them for 10$ a disk. -.-; Well, yeah, there were like 100 people taking them, but there had to of been somebody official doing it.

Rukawa
06-17-2003, 05:57 PM
Yea who would want to pay $10 for a disc might as well just post it up.

Koumori
06-17-2003, 09:21 PM
I don't believe there were any "official" cosplay.com photographers (Admin, Eurobeat, etc.) there. So there wouldn't be an "official" cosplay.com gallery.

Balmung
06-17-2003, 10:18 PM
Could they at least post a member Gallery?
I've seen alot of cons go by and still no gallery for us ;_; Please admin will you please give us a member ballery?

Koumori
06-18-2003, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Balmung
Could they at least post a member Gallery?
I've seen alot of cons go by and still no gallery for us ;_; Please admin will you please give us a member ballery?

PM the admins if you haven't already.. don't make them read every thread on the board to find your request. ;)

Balmung
06-18-2003, 07:41 AM
ohhh that's a good Idea! ;_; I'm a baka >.< c'est la vi~ But why don't you all PM them too? That way They'll see that it isn't just one crazy Otaku wanting one gallery.

soaze
06-21-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Koumori
I don't believe there were any "official" cosplay.com photographers (Admin, Eurobeat, etc.) there. So there wouldn't be an "official" cosplay.com gallery. to my understanding, studmaster was the official photographer for cosplay.com...

Something Lulu
06-29-2003, 01:09 AM
The official photographer was Studmaster and I think there were just problems in transferring photos. Hopefully they'll end up here eventually.