PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy for Sak08

rockthedojo
11-26-2007, 05:42 AM
Aw maen... Wheres the love for Final Fantasy for 2008? I can't beleive I didn't notice til now. Thats fine I can handle this myself then.

Alright, more than anything at cons I *heart* Final Fantasy shoots, so let me know whacha guys plan on showing up to in regarding Sakuracon 2008. I've also been wanting to throw a FF skit together for a couple of years now so if your a local and are interested shoot me a pm we might be able to work something out.

I know the SC turf pretty good so what Id like to do is probably schedule a time during the event(probably Saturday) Where we can all meet. Ill recruit people on Friday also to let them know its going down maybe even flyers and that fun stuff. Sakuracon puts out some of the best FF cosplays around so lets make that common knowledge...

Hitokiri Kenshin
11-26-2007, 06:34 PM
The Friday would work best for me as other costumes I'm doing I'll have to shave for.

Rikkizilla
11-26-2007, 07:53 PM
I'll put my hand up for Friday too... since the costumes I'm planning on wearing on Saturday arn't very easy to get in and out of! XD

Justke
11-28-2007, 05:39 PM
Friday would also be good for me =) planning on having a group of around 6 FF cosplayers, hahaha.....

Also, would an afternoon shoot be good, possibly? Like around 3pm or later? :D I dunno, just putting it out there....

MetalGearGabby
11-28-2007, 05:52 PM
Yeah, friday would be awesome! I think that would be the best day to do the FF shoot.

Trumby
12-09-2007, 01:34 AM
I'm wanting to do a random Shinra soldier (the blue guys in VII you see...a lot of) or maybe the commander (same thing but red). Would be pretty neat..though it is probably going to have to wait a while..have other things I want to do first.. <.<

Fashwiing
12-16-2007, 04:50 PM
Sounds like fun, I'll definitely have to join in. But hmmm... Friday. Well, either way most of my costumes for that con will be Final Fantasy-oriented, so I'll either be Lucrecia or Yuffie from FFVII.

Aya Frost
12-17-2007, 03:58 AM
Friday also sounds good to me. I will probably bring my Rydia costume. Now if only I could convince Kain to go as Edge...

Javakat343
01-02-2008, 02:33 PM
I am doing a wedding Yuna from X and my friend is going as lulu. Why not saturday? I have a different costume for friday! I don't want to miss the shoot! but I don't want to lug around a wedding dress!

Javakat343
01-02-2008, 02:35 PM
Saturday PLEASE!

Hitokiri Kenshin
03-12-2008, 01:31 AM
Sorry for the near necro-post, but shoot's pretty much decided for 4 pm Friday. Thinking maybe by the courtyard?

The Kraken
03-12-2008, 12:30 PM
Wasn't there a thread about this already? I'll be Auron, but I don't know which day yet.