PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone here enter a design in the FFF?

Kaijugal
11-27-2007, 11:39 PM
Did anyone here on Cosplay.com enter a design in the Future Fashion Folio for this coming year? If so, what are they?

Did anyone recieve theirs yet?

I can't wait to see the new designs. ^_^

BoinkCoBoy
11-29-2007, 02:54 PM
I did! The "Silkmoth Ensemble" on pages 20 and 21 is my work.

But then, I bet you've already figured that out :-)

Kaijugal
11-30-2007, 03:55 AM
I did! The "Silkmoth Ensemble" on pages 20 and 21 is my work.

But then, I bet you've already figured that out :-)

I just recived mine today, and have been playing a bit of hooky so I could browse through the folio. ^_^ I did notice that the Silkmoth Cocoon Coat was yours but not the other. (I haven't had time to read the descriptions yet). Ah but now that you've mentioned it I can see that they are a set. ^_^

^_^ It amusingly appeals to the Mothra lover in me. ^_^ Fun. :) I hope they get made, or at very least the dress does. :)

I haven't had time to really pour over the folio yet, so I'm not sure what I might make, but I definately want to try this year. :)

Efecss
01-15-2008, 02:47 AM
I sent in several.

There is the Space Station Car Hop
SANDRA, a containment outfit for an organic android. (Admitedly, kind of fetishy...)
Dress uniform for a "Starfleet" personnel.
A ceremonial outfit for a guard
A chinese dress for an extreme sprots skateboarding woman
And another that I can't remember rightnow.

Colored too. All of them.

(Oh, I've got a bunch of cosplay videos which might be of interest to view at the con. Maybe a party room in themaking.)

When will it be comming out?

Efecss
01-28-2008, 01:24 AM
I just looked at the online reservaiton form for the FFF masquerade, and it seems that all the desings I submitted got in there :mfg: :rockon: YEA!!! :wave: :jjacks: :mfg: