PDA

View Full Version : Who's coming to Ohayocon 4?

Isis Ishtar
05-31-2003, 03:50 PM
Anyone planning on coming next year? Or doing a cosplay group? Depending on what it is, I might be able to join you. I'm doing an Isis Ishtar costume and maybe a Samurai Deeper Kyo costume after that, for two different days. Anyone else doing those series?

Izam3
06-01-2003, 11:10 AM
I will be planning to go there again. I had fun there last year and so I'm going back. For costumes I have about three costumes and it will be fun.

Eros: Tenshi Ni Narumon
Chi: Chobits
Pyocola: DiGi Charat

Well I have some work to do and get those costumes.

Take care,

Izam3

Madmann
06-01-2003, 02:15 PM
There will be a big Guu gruop there.

TheLoneWolf
06-02-2003, 01:49 PM
Me! ^^
I'll probably have:
Calintz from Magna Carta
Ky Kiske from Guilty Gear
K' from The King of Fighters
and
Tsume from Wolf's Rain.

rayechu
06-07-2003, 03:48 PM
I will be there. I dunno what costumes though.

JgPocky
06-07-2003, 08:48 PM
I live in downtown Columbus (I go to CCAD) so I'll be there. After all, it's the weekend before spring semester starts. I'll probably "cosplay" as Nabeshin.
I'm giving hints to my friends to come, but they're probably too scared of Ohio winter :p

die-sama
06-10-2003, 07:24 AM
i think i'm going again

hey i attended CCAD when i was a kid :P that school rawks

what i'm cosplaying

........himitsu desu....

Madmann
06-10-2003, 05:44 PM
Ill be staffing also so ill definaly be there.

Ameria
06-11-2003, 11:37 PM
My group should be there. We'll probably have our 4-Shuichi Gravitation Quartet by then. ^_^ And I wouldn't be surprised if the Mononoke group including the Ghetto Kodama Duo make an appearance. XD

Minako Kou
06-13-2003, 06:06 PM
I'll be going! ^_^ This time Battle Royale for sure! XD

Madmann
06-13-2003, 07:36 PM
Yall will have fun!

chibiusa
06-18-2003, 05:39 PM
^.^ i'll be there!! heehee cosplaying as chii, from chobits, and if i can pull it off as kago ai from the morning musume shuffle group sannin matsuri and chibimoon from the seramyu!! ^.^ yay! can't wait to see everyone there!

deepplumlipstic
06-19-2003, 10:30 AM
I'm there! So totally there.

But with what costume I do not know. Something big though, I have the mad costuming skillz now.

<3 deepplum

Lady_Sephiroth
06-22-2003, 10:14 AM
I'll be there again, but as who, it's too far away to tell right now!

KnuxieChan
06-26-2003, 07:58 PM
Huepow, Lupidado! Heheh, I'm doing Klonoa from Klonoa: Door To Phantomile.

Izam3: Another Tenshi Ni Narumon!! fan! Yay! ^^

Reiko-chan
07-01-2003, 12:03 PM
Hey, I'm definately coming back!

Me and my group (CrystalBlue) and some friends were going to do FFIX, but we couldn't find a Freya or Quina to go.

Now we're doing .hack//SIGN, and I got elected to be Tsukasa. We should have a fairly large group if we find all the charas. Oh, and we're doing One Piece, also, so we can torment Ameria-chan with their 'duplicates'. Hope to see everyone there; we'll be there by the afternoon for once!

KnuxieChan
07-01-2003, 04:45 PM
Oooh.. Freya.. If I can make the costume, I'll try and join your group!

ravenkira
07-01-2003, 08:55 PM
ahhh Ohayocon will be awesome! ^^ I'll have prolly 3 costumes to choose from:

Nuku Nuku(catgirl nuku nuku) - this one for sure! ^^
chidori(full metal panic)
broken miho(megatokyo)

Madmann
07-01-2003, 11:55 PM
Wernt you gonna do a chacter from guu also?? raven?:cheers:

Reiko-chan
07-02-2003, 11:48 AM
Mrrrrr, I wish we were still doing FFIX, Shippo, but it got delayed again! But if you want to to Subaru, Ginkan, BT or Helba from .hack//SIGN for us you're more than welcome!

Di Vates
07-06-2003, 03:51 PM
I'm going with a friend we are going to cosplay for the verry first time(excited, Can't wait) this time i'll remember to bring a camera...Hope to see you all there =D

Bobbi
07-06-2003, 07:56 PM
More than likely, I'll be there. Not sure exactly who I'll be cosplaying, but I'm thinking about Manga Maid Chii as my main Saturday Cosplay. ;)

ravenkira
07-07-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Madmann
Wernt you gonna do a chacter from guu also?? raven?:cheers:

i dunno...i mean are we actually going to go on stage...if we are then yeah...but i don't want to buy a wig for nothing ya know...

Madmann
07-08-2003, 12:02 AM
Im scared of the stage

Reiko-chan
07-09-2003, 12:34 PM
The stage 0\/\//\/z3l> j00. lol. Just wait, our .hack skit is gonna be another comedy!

Melchior
07-22-2003, 11:26 AM
<-- will be there, somehow

Leon
07-29-2003, 11:46 PM
Since I live in Michigan, between Detroit and Ann Arbor, and there are no decent anime cons in this area, I'll be there!!\

Cosplay list:

Original Costume (Think Cat Boy/Samurai Prince/Psycho Warlock combination....)
Barret
Sean (SF3)

Breezy
08-06-2003, 01:08 PM
I really really want to go to Ohayocon!
Since I won't have a new costume done until Otakon next year (Because I WILL go this time), I am prolly gonna wear my Android 18 costume one day or whatever and then just wear Japanese fashion or Fan girl stuff

I cant wait to see everyone there :)

Bre

Madmann
08-07-2003, 11:07 AM
See you all there

Ameria
08-09-2003, 12:35 PM
Weeee, yes our group shall be there as the new and improved (kinda) Luffy Pirate Fleet! ...Except our Nami moved back to Florida. ;.; Anyone gonna be there as Nami? Or Usopp? Vivi? Chopper? We're not picky people! ^_^ Also, we're down to a 3-Shuichi trio now, so anyone who's being Shuichi and maybe wouldn't mind doing a little easy background work for our skit, we'd really appreciate it! Other than that, I do believe we'll have a little group to promote Zoroko and Ra-chan's new webmanga Shadow Side Show (http://www.cybcity.com/shad0sidesh0) It's good people! Good! XD

Okay 'nuff rambling from me. See ya there!

Isis Ishtar
08-09-2003, 02:23 PM
Yay! I can't wait to see everybody there! Last one was fun, and this one'll probably be even better!

Fluffylover
08-14-2003, 04:46 PM
:) Bel-chan shall be there! XDDD I'm going as Oyuki, from (LUM!) Urusei Yatsura. :) My friends are going to go as Lum, Benten, and Shinobu. Hopefullly we can drag their god parents to be Lum's mom and dad (cuz, they already have that costume!).

This same group is going to Sugoi con too! O.o Relative question, but, Why doesn't this site have a 'Sugoicon' topic like Ohayocon does? Or is it called something else?

Madmann
08-14-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Fluffylover
:) Relative question, but, Why doesn't this site have a 'Sugoicon' topic like Ohayocon does? Or is it called something else?

Look under the others subtopic for Sugoi

Trinity
08-20-2003, 10:03 AM
I know of people that are going, but I'm not sure if I'll be there myself. Is it worth it?

Fluffylover
08-20-2003, 10:39 AM
XD I think its REALLY worth it!

nomrah
08-20-2003, 01:20 PM
Nobody probably knows me but i'll be going yay!! lol, its a tradition for my group i guess, cuz we've been going since the first one. Umm if any of u guys were at otakon I was Shuya from Battle Royale, oh and I've even included a visual aid lol ^_^ http://community.webshots.com/photo/85509037/85509320cXBGnw

Setsuna22
08-22-2003, 01:12 PM
I'm definitely going! I live in Dublin, so it's not like it's a big trip for me or anything, plus I already pre-regged! Yay!

I'll be going as:

Mad Hatter
Rociel
Kyo (furuba)
and maybe Nuriko from FY if I get the time/energy/money.

Isis Ishtar
08-23-2003, 08:18 PM
Setsuna22: You live in Dublin? My mom is the music teacher at Riverside Elementary in Dublin! But we live in Columbus, she just works in Dublin. Are you going to Sugoicon?

Fluffylover
08-23-2003, 09:54 PM
I'm definitely going! I live in Dublin, so it's not like it's a big trip for me or anything, plus I already pre-regged! Yay!

I'll be going as:

Mad Hatter
Rociel
Kyo (furuba)
and maybe Nuriko from FY if I get the time/energy/money.

^_^;;; I'm warning you ahead of time. If you are Kyo during that Saturday ( which I hope you'll be! ) You are going to be mobbed by my best friend. ^_^()

Lady
08-25-2003, 12:03 PM
I haven't been yet, but I may go for the first time this year. If I do, I may go as Dominatrix Aeris for a bit, or try to wear something new. This con could give me incentive to finish my Elemental version Sigurd long before Otakon.

Is Friday of Ohayocon pretty busy? What about Sunday? I was considering driving up on Friday and leaving Sunday so I only need to pay for 2 nights of hotel, but if Friday is really full of things, I may drive up the night before.

-Lady

Menchi
08-29-2003, 07:13 PM
i really wanna go an will try to but i got alot of time to work out the detaisl..but i hope to return in a grand manner

Gadalpa
08-30-2003, 04:36 PM
My boyfriend and I are going; I fact I think we are going to try to pre register tonight. Ohayo con 2003 was my first convention; I when as Mihoshi from Tenchi Muyo. Since then the bf and I went to Tacoshocon and Otakon.
The bf and I want to have our Parn and Deedlit costumes judged. How have you all felt about Ohayo con’s costume contest?
Oh and it looks like they moved to a hotel down town. I don’t like the idea of paying for parking. Maybe we can find some fellow Cincinnatians to share expenses with. You know car pool up and stuff.

Artzydivahuf
09-04-2003, 04:07 PM
I've never been to any kind of Con... tho I have been to some DDR tournies. But, I do plan on going to Ohiocon this year... I have a few friends who live in Columbus, but I am only 2 hours north, so it won't be that hard to get to for me. If anyone wants to get together beforehand, just tell me.

I am thinking of going as Rei from Evangelion. (in pink cat outfit) I may change my mind before then, who knows. I really want to go as someone from Cowboy Bebop, my fave anime, but I don't want to go as Faye and I wouldn't make a good Ed. My friend Deeds is thinking of going with me, as the guitar-toting chick from Fooly Cooly (I can't remember her name now) and her friend Mim might want to go too.

Anyone going as Spike from Cowboy Bebop??

daguru
09-08-2003, 04:13 PM
I will most-likely be going as a pyramid head from silent hill 2

Recowa
09-08-2003, 07:52 PM
Hi I live in cleveland and I'll be going to The Ohayocon dressed as Ryuichi.. Im currently lookig for a group to cosplay in. I have other costumes such as Ishtar Malik ( Marik) I have been staff there also! ^.^ I will be this year also Sailor jupitor rules!

pahootaman
09-10-2003, 02:17 PM
Yeah, I still gotta register. This will be my first convention. Hopefully it's as good as everybody says it is. Im really looking forward to it.

Here's who Im goin as so far. still need materials.

Ryoga Habiki from Ranma 1/2
Arima from Kare Kano

I might make a third, I have no clue who yet though. I really haven't seen anything that cought my eye. hmmmm. Maybe domo Kahn, naaa.

Isis Ishtar
09-12-2003, 04:13 PM
Recowa: You have a Malik costume? Yay! Malik's so cool! My friend's going as Malik-sama. It's kinda weird cuz I'm going as Ishizu, my friend Nat as Malik, and her sister Val as Yugi. Val and I should have probably switched chracters. It'd make more sense if siblings went as Ishizu and Malik, wouldn't it? Oh well...

pahootaman: I hope you have fun at your first convention! I've talked to a lot of fans from Cleveland. It seems that all the anime fans in Ohio are from Cleveland! I've talked to hardly any from Columbus, although there are a lot at Fort Hayes, my high school. But, anyways, I'm rambling a bit.

Anyways, good luck on your costumnes, everyone!

Vincent III
09-18-2003, 03:59 PM
Ill be going for my first con, and be cosplaying probally with a Jrock outfit (didnt know that i would need more then one ^^i)

Bobbi
09-23-2003, 11:37 PM
Cosplay status for Ohayocon 4:

Puchiko and Rabi~en~Rose (b/f's costume XD) Di Gi Charat
Fillia and Xellos Slayers

Either Yukino from Kare Kano (simple costume for bf and I to do together)
Or if he decides he doesn't want to cosplay on Sunday, then I'll probably just wear one of the waitress costumes from Azumanga. =)

silent_hippo
09-30-2003, 11:13 PM
i'm going! count me in! i always go to the ohayocons! this year i'm going to be feleica!

rogue
10-05-2003, 04:46 PM
We should be there this year.

As of right now we plan on wearing (and this is subject to change):

Nanami (student council uniform) & Touga from Revolutionary Girl Utena
Zappa & Jam from Guilty Gear X2
Possibly Utena duelist uniform as well.

Argento
10-07-2003, 06:06 PM
I should be there, but only on Saturday so my friend and I can have a chance to perform our Noir skit (and its a hoot, lemme tell you that) I might wear my Testament costume if I'm willing to freeze, or my Puppy Shuichi costume. Anu preferences?

Ameria
10-07-2003, 08:05 PM
I should be there, but only on Saturday so my friend and I can have a chance to perform our Noir skit (and its a hoot, lemme tell you that) I might wear my Testament costume if I'm willing to freeze, or my Puppy Shuichi costume. Anu preferences?

EEEE, PUPPY SHUICHI!! PUPPY SHUICHI!!! My group and I are gonna have all the Shuichis. Darn, I was gonna ask if you'd join us for our big Gravi skit, but you're already doing one. ^^ I'll just cheer for ya from the back, then! =D Ganbatte!

Argento
10-08-2003, 05:20 PM
Heh,I'd be happy to take some pictures with the other Shuichis!

Ameria
10-08-2003, 10:04 PM
Wai! Wai! A hoard of Shu-chans! XD

shadowangelhr5
10-12-2003, 07:27 PM
cool people from the hell called canton are going i'm in. I'm going as my usual sephi and my fiance as the boxum tifa

shadowangelhr5
10-12-2003, 07:31 PM
i guess a change of plans i'm going as toga from rev. girl utena my fiance's order :i'm so whiped" i guess she prefers my long hair to be blue :dead sexy: :skidude2:

KnuxieChan
10-13-2003, 07:10 AM
Klonoa's halfway done. I need to start on Mars/Scarface (Kinnikuman II)

Bonk
10-14-2003, 03:15 PM
I'm going, definitely. 'Twas my very first con I ever went to(OhayoCon 2k3 X3), and I plan to stay loyal to it.

I'll be packing Kouichi Kimura from Digimon Frontier, which is the single cosplay I'm definitely going to have.

Likely, I'll also have Chibi Luffy(v2, and probably not ghetto XD) from One Piece, or if not, some other One Piece charry, because I'm determined to throw together another OP costume.

I -might- have my Jounouchi Katsuya cosplay, Battle City version, from Yu-Gi-Oh if I'm confident with it. If not Jou, then Yami no Bakura, which I'm gonna -try- to get done XD.

I might throw together a new costume between the time OhayoCon is and now though, so, yeah XD.

KnuxieChan
10-16-2003, 06:05 AM
I can't wait.. I'm dieing to cosplay and do kareoke.

MiyamotoMusashi
10-20-2003, 05:54 PM
Dear god i hope i can get out of working that friday night so i can go.

Sakon
10-20-2003, 11:08 PM
Heya!

This will be my first Ohayocon and only my third Ohio winter... So, on average what has the traveling to/from the con and weather during the con been like through the past years?
i will be driving from downtown cincinnati.

Oshi
10-21-2003, 08:32 AM
Due to incessant nagging from my brother and other people not on Cosplay.com, looks like I may end up going too >.>; Which I'm not all too happy about since I'm still kinda traumatized by last year's driving experience... (my car died shortly after leaving the con, and I was stuck in Ohio two extra days til my mom came out and got me.)

Speaking of driving there... Yay for leaving at 2AM, if not earlier! :D :D :D

lupohki
10-21-2003, 06:39 PM
I'll most likely be driving there too, but I need to meet up with people in Cleveland. Trying to get together a Kill Bill group here (http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=22818). :D

KnuxieChan
10-21-2003, 08:28 PM
Yush.. I got part of my headmask done ^^ I might go as Mr.K from Gravitation as well.

Ameria
10-21-2003, 08:59 PM
K-SAN!!! =D If you do, make sure to wear it at least for a little while on Saturday. Must get pic of Ton 'o Shu-chans with K-san. XD

Bahzi
10-22-2003, 05:16 PM
I'll be going, as I now live in Columbus. I'm not sure what costume I'll be wearing...I'm working on a Himura Kenshin costume and a Subaru from .hack//sign costume, but I'm not sure if they'll be finished in time. Even so if I can find a couple other Outlaw Star cosplayers I want to fix up my Aisha costume and wear that, as I want more pics of it. I may also be making a Tohru Honda costume, as I aquired a pattern for the skirt recently. I'm kinda wishy washy at this point I guess ^_^

KnuxieChan
10-22-2003, 09:34 PM
Heheh. I'll remember to wear the costume on Saturday XP I can't wait!

MiyamotoMusashi
10-24-2003, 02:16 PM
I will probably be Kenshin from Trust+Betrayal as it's the only costume i have at this point

JgPocky
10-24-2003, 07:02 PM
I'm considering wearing my Nabeshin costume on Saturday for the con- I have to walk to the hotel, so it's going to be amusing to people to see me wearing an afro.

Isis Ishtar
10-26-2003, 11:11 AM
Yes, the convention center is very big, and so is the hotel, although I liked last year's hotel better, but this year's closer to me. Last year's was 15 minutes away and this year's is about 10! Ho ho ho!

My updated costume list is:

Saturday: Isis/Ishizu Ishtar
Friday/Sunday: Yuzuriha Nekoi (Hopefully I'll see a Kamui I can give Pocky to ^_^)

Eurobeat King
10-26-2003, 12:45 PM
Is the hotel really big? I've been to 2 different hotels for Ohayocon so far (2002-2003) and I liked last years. OC2004's hotel looks good from the outside, but how's the inside? I also wonder if it'll snow again like it did last year. It wasn't bad (Not bad enough to strand cosplayers there like at Katsucon.. :schitzo: ) but you never know how the weather will be in January.. :thumbsup:

Costumes? Well, since it might be snowing (COLD, at least!) I might do a few costumes, and possibly the X-mas version. Christmas Saitou, Trowa, and Shinji perhaps. ;)

I'm still unsure if I'm going to Ohayocon 2004 or not, since I'd like to return again but people also want me to go to Ushicon the weekend after.. So, I'm still deciding, and will know fersure by late-November or early December. I DO want to return to Ohayocon since I've enjoyed the last 2 years, and it's a fun con to start off the new year! :skidude:

Shadowlvr
10-26-2003, 01:09 PM
If any of you have been to BAAF can u tell me the Diffrence in size cause BAAF was Awsome and it was my first con and my only con so far haha. Well im from micigan and im deciding on Neko con or Ohayo con can ya help me pls XD

marsie
10-26-2003, 10:54 PM
Eurobeat- It is huge, there will be plenty of room for pictures all over. The Convention center is connected to the hotel. But the only problem is that the staff there are assholes. -.-.;
I was in KeyClub as a Lt. Governor and we always hold our state convention there and it is a bitch fighting with them.

Costumes:
Sana-chan - Kodocha
Battle Royale
Sailor Neptune
Akari from Battle Athletes.

hieilover
11-01-2003, 09:09 PM
I really want to go but i dont know if i can. I cant drive yet so my parents will have to take me. We live in sandusky so its quite a drive, like 4 hours and i dont know that their up to it. I can definitely convince my best friend to go cuz shes an anime freak like me. Thats what people call us cuz theres not very many people out here that even knows wat anime is. She'll definitely come if her parents let her. If i do go, i want to be meilin from cardcaptors, and i havent come up with anyone else at the moment. it will be my first convention and im really psyched about it and hope my parents will take me.

Irvy
11-08-2003, 01:44 AM
I might be going it all depends on if my friends want to go and if I can gather up the resources. I hope so, the con sounds pretty fun! ^_^

PockyDarcy
11-09-2003, 06:36 PM
Wouldn't miss this con for the world!! I love Ohayocon. It's always the best way to start off my convention year. Hmmm cosplay...I have a few ideas. We'll see if they actually happen. I really want to be Daisy from Mario Party. ^___^ Hopefully gonna team up with mel as Peach. BUt who knows? *shrug*

MiyamotoMusashi
11-12-2003, 08:28 PM
I might also go as Carl from Aqua Teen Hungar Force on friday. I just hope people actually know who i am.

Paul Soth
11-16-2003, 09:04 PM
Naturally, I'll be there with my friends from the CCA (http://ccacomics.com). It was my intention to staff... but no one ever gets back to me. Someone get me Kave's phone number...

Not to mention panels. I wanted to run several... but I never got info on that as well!

Ah well, we'll be doing a Dynasty Warriors group.

marsie
11-17-2003, 11:26 AM
Wow I am glad to see so many people this year. I am glad to be able to put some faces to the names that I have seen over the year. It was OhayoCon last year that got me into Cosplay so I will be happy to find some cosplayers close to me this year.

Shadowlvr
11-17-2003, 09:39 PM
WAAA lol i wanna go to Ohayo con but i dont think ill be able to raise enough money to stay there! lol that sucks the big one lol. Ill be going to Otakon (maybe) BUT definitly BAAF ^_^ lol i just rambled on bout my problems lol sorry.

Mitiroshi Takwa
11-21-2003, 01:51 PM
I'm going to the con as Meryl from Trigun I suppose don't have a group but oh well....YAY Carl!!!!!!

Esca
11-21-2003, 04:55 PM
I'm going to be there as Kairi, most likely, though I'm working on a Siren costume that I'm not sure if it will be done in time for the con. If it is, I'll be there in that too...

Escaphlowe

Eurobeat King
11-22-2003, 03:06 AM
It looks like I'll be returning to Ohayocon again, after the fun I had the last 2 years. :) If you haven't already seen my pics from last year, check them out here:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?stype=1&si=&perpage=12&sort=3&cat=573&ppuser=&friendemail=email@yourfriend.com&password=

Each year I've been to Ohayocon's gone to a new hotel, and even though I loved last year's hotel, the 2004 hotel looks to be great! I can't wait to see my friends on the East Coast who attended either last year or 2002, and I look forward to meeting new people! :)

Costumes: Not going to really cosplay too much at Ohayocon (or at cons throughout 2004, the way it looks) so I can concentrate on taking pictures, but if I did cosplay, they would be simple: Shinji, Ohgami, and Ryosuke (no RX-7 FC3S, but maybe my plushie-AE86)

Marsie: Thanks for the heads-up. Is it a loooong walk to the convention center to the hotel? I remember Anime Central did that in 2003, and it was a hassle to go back n' forth (even just for taking pictures!!) The hotel staff or convention center staff that bad?? Well, I don't go looking for trouble, although I dislike hearing stories from my friends who tell me their gripes with the staff at some conventions *cough.. Nekocon*

YokanShinya
11-23-2003, 06:42 PM
Wow, it seems like the cosplay crowd will be really great this year! ^_^ I can't wait to see all of you! I'm going as Omi from Weiß Kreuz: Glühen; and Aya (Roman Hikou image) from, the jrock band Psycho le Cemu. I'm still deciding on my Sunday costume, which will either be Omi ( WK assasin outfit) or Dorothy, from Gundam Wing ^^.

I'm glad to see that you'll be there Eurobeat King! A con just isn't right without seeing you and your camera! ^_^!

Better buckle down and get to work, time is of the essence! ^____~

Love,
Shin-chan

KnuxieChan
11-24-2003, 05:21 PM
Costumes for me..

Friday: Mars/Scarface
Sat: Mr.K

Unlimited Mel
11-24-2003, 08:41 PM
AHHH! Melly's going to Ohayocon....most likely ^.-

This convention will be my FIRST COSPLAY EVER!! WHOO! lol...i'm really excited -.-
I'm going to go as Ai from FFU, so if there's any FFU cosplayers out there I'd LOVE to hear from you ^.-
I can't wait to see Blood...

Bobbi
11-25-2003, 12:21 PM
I'll be there!

Costumes:

Puchiko - Di Gi Charat
Fillia - Slayers
Moogle Maid - FF (think Moogle crossed with Di Gi Charat, and Tokyo Mew Mew)

Possible others:

Azumanga Diaoh waitress w/ kitty hat.

Reiko-chan
11-25-2003, 09:07 PM
Bleh! My puter messed up and threw me off the site for MONTHS!

Anyway, I am coming definately, along with Emiko and Dr. Lang. Here's my costumes thus far:

Tsukasa - .hack//SIGN
Nami - One Piece

If I have extra time for whatever reason, I may add more costumes, but don't count on it! I'm stayin the full weekend, then it's off to Tekko in March to do Naruto!

sailor-moon
11-26-2003, 10:59 AM
^_^;

turns out ill be attending this year ^__^ ::thinks:: most likely bringing:

Manga Eternal Sailor Moon
Princess Serenity

i might throw in 1 more costume^^; im packing light for this con! XD LOL

A DDR LeGend
11-27-2003, 01:30 PM
It's going to be weird, cause it's looking like i have to fly down to OHAYO

but i'm definitely coming. With another poofy sakura costume in tow. And of course the masquerade.

Mitiroshi Takwa
11-28-2003, 03:09 PM
Hmm I wonder if they'll have DDR I'm going as Meryl from Trigun I suppose! Hey DDR Champ dude maybe I can face you in DDR! I'm Chibi but I'm not easy to beat! That is of course if they have DDR there

Ameria
11-28-2003, 08:54 PM
Yay for Card Captor Will! *makes sure her digicam's in perfect working order* ^_^

Oh, and Usagi-san, I just had to say.. "wow". You -are- Sailormoon. Amazing, amazing stuff! *standing ovation*

A DDR LeGend
11-28-2003, 11:01 PM
Yay for Card Captor Will! *makes sure her digicam's in perfect working order* ^_^

oh please do, i plan on making an even bigger ruckus than i have previously.

Eurobeat King
11-29-2003, 03:00 AM
It looks like I'll be going to Ohayocon (rather than Ushicon the following weekend) so all I have left to do is get those airline tickets, not an easy thing with Christmas coming up and that I just spent some big $$ for the Katsucon airline tickets.. :thumbsup: But I wouldn't miss Ohayocon since it's a great way to start the New Year with a fun convention. :D

Most likely I'll be leaving Thursday night from SFO and getting there early (10am) Friday morning. Work and Chinese New Year dinner at home prevents me from getting there on Thursday (so no pre-con cosplay photoshoots this time..), so though tired after a red-eye flight, I'll be in con-mode and should be up and about, taking pictures shortly after I arrive. ;)

Costumes: Just Shinji w/Pen-Pen (EVA), Ohgami (Sakura Taisen), and Ryosuke w/Plushie AE86 (Initial D)

COSPLAY.COM PHOTOSHOOT: This year I would like to try to form a gathering, as last year we wanted to have one but it ended up being pretty small.. SOOO, this year for Ohayocon2k4, as the only mod attending, I would like to form a photoshoot. :) I'll make a thread shortly about the details, but right now it'll probably take place on Saturday, January 24th, in the early afternoon, around 1-2pm. As for PLACE, if anyone who's been to the hotel and/or convention center before and knows a GOOD spot for a big gathering, please let me know. Thanks! :D

Sailor Moon: It's been a while since Otakon 2003, L.! Glad you can make it to Ohayocon! Look forward to seeing you again and your wonderful costumes! (Will you also be attending Katsucon 3 weeks later?)

Ameria
11-29-2003, 11:57 AM
oh please do, i plan on making an even bigger ruckus than i have previously.

Woo hoo! We wouldn't have it any other way. XD

HealerKou
11-29-2003, 02:00 PM
I'll be there, of course! My time will be sucked up most of Saturday night doing cosplay craftsmanship judging, but it's all good! Actually, I thought I already responded to this thread with a costume list or something, but I'll do it again!

Archer (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance)
Akari (Last Blade)

And I think that's all I'll really have time for at this point.

Starlit Rose
12-03-2003, 09:13 PM
I'll be there, whoooo! *just found out tonight*

KnuxieChan
12-05-2003, 12:59 PM
^_^;

turns out ill be attending this year ^__^ ::thinks:: most likely bringing:

Manga Eternal Sailor Moon
Princess Serenity

i might throw in 1 more costume^^; im packing light for this con! XD LOL

Eeh, I get to meet the famous Sailor Moon! ^__^

Mitiroshi Takwa
12-05-2003, 05:08 PM
Heh. I think I'm going as Meryl from trigun but still not sure.....I know this is odd to be posting on an Ohayocon board if I go to Otakon 04 as Megumi from Rouroni Kenshin will anyone know who I am? And also if so I will be with a Sanoske

Ameria
12-07-2003, 05:39 PM
I know I've been pimping out this info, but if ANYONE has a Shuichi from Gravitation costume that isn't already doing a skit and wouldn't mind VERY easy parts, our group is in dire need of as many as possible! We're up to 5 so far, but we're going for as many as we can get. I promise there's no hard work involved, and everyone I've run the idea by seems to think it's hilarious. ^_^ Arigatou!

marsie
12-07-2003, 07:16 PM
Sailor-Moon -
*squeals* Is Seiya coming?

Eurobeat- Have you tried Hotwire? I find they are fairly cheap. I got last minute tickets to San Diego for 235 from Columbus.

Sakon
12-08-2003, 10:11 PM
Looks like I'll actually be able to afford this one! (sugoi was five minutes away from my house, but I was too broke...) Now I just gotta get a room...

silent_hippo
12-08-2003, 10:20 PM
w00t!! DDR legend is joining in the fun as well, i remember you from last year! i was cleaning my room the other day and found the books and passes to ohayocon 1,2 and 3. turns out furi curi was first shown at ohayocon 1! woah what do you know?

If i can, i'll make a felicia costume. If i don't have funding or time to make costume with work schedual, i'll just come in my kei (dirty pair flash) costume.

Ameria
12-09-2003, 03:43 PM
w00t!! DDR legend is joining in the fun as well, i remember you from last year! i was cleaning my room the other day and found the books and passes to ohayocon 1,2 and 3. turns out furi curi was first shown at ohayocon 1! woah what do you know?

If i can, i'll make a felicia costume. If i don't have funding or time to make costume with work schedual, i'll just come in my kei (dirty pair flash) costume.

Oooh, I remember your Kei from Tekkoshocon! Great job! Liked the Kei vs. Wolfwood skit, too. XD

A DDR LeGend
12-10-2003, 02:45 AM
w00t!! DDR legend is joining in the fun as well, i remember you from last year!

sweet, glad to be remembered :)

Artzydivahuf
12-10-2003, 08:48 PM
Ok, changed my mind, I'm going to be going as Chii (light) and I'm going to be going with a Hideki. I can't wait!

See ya all there!

silent_hippo
12-10-2003, 10:49 PM
ameria, aren't you and my brother doing a cosplay skit at ohayocon this year? how's that coming along?

sw1gger
12-11-2003, 07:28 PM
I'm trying to make a masturbating bear costume (from conan o'brien)... that'll work right? ^^

ScottArtsXD
12-11-2003, 07:39 PM
Hey everyone, new to the forums, just thought I'd say "Hi!" and "See ya at Ohayocon!"

BountyBebopLuva
12-12-2003, 03:55 PM
I'm going to Ohayo-Con! I'm going to be cosplaying as Olivier from War of Genesis. This is my first "real" Con! I'm so excited!

Catboi Blues
12-12-2003, 05:35 PM
I'll definately be there. I've been going since year 1, don't see why I should stop now.

Dragon Sama
12-18-2003, 07:09 PM
My cosplay:

Puchiko- Digi Charat (my new cosplay) Friday
Belldandy- Ah Megami Sama (Masqurade) Saturday
Mizuho- Onegai Teacher, Sunday

Bobbi, I had seen your cosplay before and thought it was so cute! I didnt know you are going to this con, thats cool! Can't wait to meet you ^^

hanyou
12-19-2003, 11:18 AM
I'll be attending, for sure! I live right in Ohio, but I'll be bringing people from MD and CA too. I hope to see some familiar faces from Otakon there. Can't wait to check out the DDR tourney and participate in my first masquerade. ^^

Costumes:

From Inuyasha I'll be Inuyasha, and my new Miroku costume (for a skit).

I may also debut Sesshoumaru if I can finish it in time!

Sakon
12-20-2003, 04:43 PM
Yay! i'll be there! Granted I can only come Saturday and Sunday, but bully for me anyway! And me hubby and the nice girl I made a cosplay for will be joining me. It'll be my husband's first con and I am making him drive if the weather is crappy (i am chicken, hear me squawk)

Saturday I'll be Ichigo again.
And I'll have a new cosplay Sunday, assuming the universe likes me...

Radenmarz
12-23-2003, 01:58 AM
It would be a war crime if i dont go because its just a busride from my dorm to downtown. But it all comes down to wheather i have my Van Fanel "Royal Armor" costume done. The steel is more expencive then i thought and i need to wait untill my funds are back after christmas. "sigh"

MiyamotoMusashi
12-23-2003, 03:00 PM
at first i was unsure whether or not i'd be able to go but now i am pretty sure i will be going on sat and sun. Sounds like it will be fun

0bscurity
12-24-2003, 10:49 PM
I'll be there! Hopefully as Mewt of FF Tactics Advance. I'm not sure if I'm even doing anything on Friday, due to lack of money/time. x_X Anyother FFTA people going to be there?

Isis Ishtar
12-25-2003, 03:20 PM
I'll be there! Hopefully as Mewt of FF Tactics Advance. I'm not sure if I'm even doing anything on Friday, due to lack of money/time. x_X Anyother FFTA people going to be there?

OOO! FFTA! I actually just got that for Christmas today (would be still playing, but I got a headache). I love the character designs! I might attempt to do Ritz or maybe a Viera fencer outfit, but I already am doing two other costumes that really aren't anywhere near done... But I'll be looking forward to seeing you!

0bscurity
12-25-2003, 08:00 PM
OOO! FFTA! I actually just got that for Christmas today (would be still playing, but I got a headache). I love the character designs! I might attempt to do Ritz or maybe a Viera fencer outfit, but I already am doing two other costumes that really aren't anywhere near done... But I'll be looking forward to seeing you!

Eee, ^_^ I may have roped my friend into doing an FFTA moogle, and I'm still working on some other people I may have coming. I've never cosplayed with a group before, this makes me happy.

KnuxieChan
12-26-2003, 02:04 PM
I'm trying to make a masturbating bear costume (from conan o'brien)... that'll work right? ^^

I will crack up if you do that costume XD.. And I'd take pics too. You gotta carry around a stereo with the Masturbating bear theme!

0bscurity
12-26-2003, 02:59 PM
xD! Hm...Masturbating bear? Can't say I really know what your talking about, but it sounds funny enough...<_< You can tell I don't watch much TV.

Ameria
12-26-2003, 03:38 PM
ameria, aren't you and my brother doing a cosplay skit at ohayocon this year? how's that coming along?

*blinkblink* Your brother?

JgPocky
12-26-2003, 05:18 PM
OK, I don't know if I'm going to costume this year, but I will be taking cosplay pictures for my site. I even printed out some business cards for it (they look kind of crappy but they work).

BountyBebopLuva
12-28-2003, 03:26 AM
You know the business card is a good idea. Before a church dance we made "ID" cards that held our names, phone numbers and e-mail addresses to pass out if we met someone we liked.

Isis Ishtar
01-01-2004, 12:57 PM
Happy New Year! And we're officially 23 days away from Ohayocon!