PDA

View Full Version : Ouran Cosplay

shadowfox3113
12-07-2007, 09:16 PM
Hi! I was wondering if anyone was willing to set up an Ouran High School Host Club group at Connecticon!!! I'm currently working on a Tamaki cosplay, so if anyone wants to join in I be very grateful, I would like to have a full host club and we could plan an activity (like a host club tea party or something XD) or a skit.

Fearix
12-11-2007, 05:18 PM
I thought I'd let you know that we're actually looking for people to audition for members of Ouran Host Club for Connecticon: The Musical III. You can check out our website here: http://darkfairysgarden.com/connecticon/

shadowfox3113
12-11-2007, 07:02 PM
I thought I'd let you know that we're actually looking for people to audition for members of Ouran Host Club for Connecticon: The Musical III. You can check out our website here: http://darkfairysgarden.com/connecticon/

aren't the auditions over?

Yuki Eiri
12-12-2007, 09:10 PM
If I attend CTcon I intend on making a Kyouya costume. I can walk around and be irritated by you. XD

shadowfox3113
12-12-2007, 09:17 PM
If I attend CTcon I intend on making a Kyouya costume. I can walk around and be irritated by you. XD

YAY!!! XD MUHAHAHAHA- *cough* uhhh... I mean I cant wait to see you there! ^^

Fearix
12-15-2007, 12:02 PM
aren't the auditions over?

The auditions ARE over, but we are still looking for several ensemble and a few lead roles to fill so there will be another audition date in the near future if you are indeed interested. :D

Yuki Eiri
12-19-2007, 02:39 AM
YAY!!! XD MUHAHAHAHA- *cough* uhhh... I mean I cant wait to see you there! ^^

Dont get your hopes up, I'm likely not going. I really don't feel up to going to this con for personal reasons.. But if for some reason it changes, I'll try to get Kyouya done.

shadowfox3113
12-19-2007, 05:33 PM
Dont get your hopes up, I'm likely not going. I really don't feel up to going to this con for personal reasons.. But if for some reason it changes, I'll try to get Kyouya done.

AWWWWW! I was getting excited too... I found someone who was cosplaying as one of the twins and I found someone who was either cosplaying as Huni or Haruhi.. but its okay, especially if you dont wanna go!

AkaneSaotome
12-20-2007, 02:39 AM
Not sure if I'm going yet. And if I do I'm not sure if I'll wear my ouran costume. But I have a Haruhi, or I can borrow my sister's Kyouya or Tamaki wig. Or just buy a new wig all together. :)

EDIT: oh and i thought i should mention that I'll only be there saturday if i go.

shadowfox3113
12-21-2007, 09:00 PM
Not sure if I'm going yet. And if I do I'm not sure if I'll wear my ouran costume. But I have a Haruhi, or I can borrow my sister's Kyouya or Tamaki wig. Or just buy a new wig all together. :)

EDIT: oh and i thought i should mention that I'll only be there saturday if i go.

Cool! Hope you can come!

Yuki Eiri
01-14-2008, 03:23 AM
Well it looks like I probably am going, if I get the funds I need in time I will get to work on this costume. Let's hope I can drop a few pounds in the meantime. I dont want to be a chubby Kyoya.

Ki-san
01-19-2008, 11:00 AM
oh, you should come as kyoya- yuffie and i would be your friends!
i'd do a kaoru, but then i'd be twinless...

Yuki Eiri
05-26-2008, 08:37 PM
so.. I will be attending the con, and I will be wearing kyoya at some point.. So hopefully I wont be the only one, since this thread seems to have fluttered away in the breeze XD