PDA

View Full Version : Attack of the Chi's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Venus Electra
06-01-2003, 08:44 PM
I attended A-Kon on Saturday and I saw at least 15 Chi's (from Chobits) there. Man I never knew Chobits was that popular. I also saw a man dressed up as her going around in his deep voice going "CHIIIIIIII!." :p

caelestis
06-01-2003, 09:26 PM
Ehehehe Mega Chi (my favourite)

Venus Electra
06-01-2003, 10:14 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! You saw him?

katchoo
06-01-2003, 11:11 PM
hehe I was one of those (bakery chii handing out chocolates). It was fun. ^_^

djmihoshi
06-02-2003, 12:35 AM
That was you, katchoo? Coolness, I think I took your picture. (haven't gotten 'em developed...erg.)
Yea, A-kon was like 60% Chobits this year. I saw an endless amount of Chiis and at least 4 Sumomos (My little sis being one of 'em) And I saw a Hideki, and let's not forget Mega-Chii!!! 404 error! woo! that was like the best skit in the entire thing!

Venus Electra
06-02-2003, 11:57 AM
Wow that was you? I was the Asuka you gave a hershey's kiss to!

ChobitsuChii
06-03-2003, 02:12 AM
Hahaaa! Yes! I was also one of the Chiis! I had a green dress and a white one. I SAW YOU, Bakery Chii! I'll email you he picture I got of you! It's super cute! AND, djmihoshi, I have a picture of myself and my friend with your CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE little sister. She was such a doll. Ill send that one to you, too, okay?

katchoo
06-03-2003, 07:28 PM
oooo ChobitsuChii you were sooooo cute!! I loved your dress. ^_^ The nice thing is that even though there were a lot of chii's everyone was sooo nice. Since it was my first con/cosplay I was worried about people being a little harsh but everyone was so nice. And the sumomo's were so cute! Especially the one doing the exercises while we were online for the duel jewel concert!

korena
06-05-2003, 03:15 AM
O_o I have never seen so many Chii cosplayers..even though Chobits scares me(sorry folks) THEY WHERE ALL SO CUTE~! AHHHH

diet_otaku
06-05-2003, 11:24 AM
i wish i had known that guy was actually megachii from the start. i thought he was just a really really bad crossplayer until i saw the skit, which i do think was the funniest in the whole bunch. "what's 2+2?" "SEVEN."

tahiti
06-10-2003, 11:36 PM
I was a Sumomo too!
djmihoshi, I think I took a picture with your little sister. She was cool! I really wish I had gotten a wig instead of the can-o-hair-color, but maybe for my next con I'll do better.
There WERE a lot of Chiis, my friends being two of them. They were both Dark Chii. We were trying to get them to be Dark and regular Chii, but it didn't work out that way. I can't wait till next year.

Tenya Muyo
06-13-2003, 04:34 AM
Katchoo24: You really liked that Sumomo?!?! OOOOOOOO!!!! I'm so happy!!! That was Me!!!!!!! I hoped people would like me doing that in the halls at random times. I didn't want to annoy anyone, but it seemed it went over well. Thank you thank you Thank You!!! This makes my day!:D

LordRahl007
07-02-2003, 02:03 AM
Hi Katchoo! I didn't know that was you! haven't gotten my pictures developed yet, still waiting till I have enough money to do so. I was Ico on Friday, Hideki on Saturday (though nobody recognized it...), and Ryoga on Sunday

KawaiiNeko
07-19-2003, 10:24 AM
I was there, dressed as Chii, too. Well, Dark Chii anyway. I walked around with my friend Courtney (ChobitsuChii), who was Chii. At first she wore a matching white dress, but then she changed into the shorter green one. You may not have seen me, but most of you saw her ^_^

Sephiroth-chan
08-13-2003, 09:06 AM
I hope there are going to be plenty of Chi's come Akon 16 when I do my Dark Helmet costume (Spaceball fun to tease the Starwars people). I'm just dying to do the "Twins joke"

djmihoshi
08-13-2003, 09:11 PM
KYAAAAAH! Dark Helmet!?!? Spaceballs?!?! THAT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVES! That's so awesome. über-props to however you mangage to make the giant helmet.

LordRah: It took me awhile to figure out you were Ico (I mean, it's not the most popular game in the world), but I eventually got it. That was really good! Power to the obscure game people ^_^

Tenya Muyo: you live pretty close to A-kon, don't you? I saw you at Itzacon too. You plan on going to animefest?? My lil sis says she loved your costume. We were trying to get a Sumomo ponytail like yours but we ran outta time (We finished the costume a week before the con ^_^;; )

Aiji Sasayaki
08-20-2003, 02:29 PM
That's something I talked to with my boyfriend when I was there..all the Chi's!! ^_^ so many..though, the guy dressed as Chi was pretty hillarious..

Tenya Muyo
08-22-2003, 01:31 AM
*Deep male voice* HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEE-DEE-KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigtu:

Cherry
08-27-2003, 06:02 PM
I think at A-Kon so far I'm doing:

Solid Snake (MGS2)
Ichigo (Tokyo Mew Mew)
Mature (King of Fighters)
Takuto or Meroko (Full Moon wo Sagashite)

And I may do Yuya's costume from last year, but really once you really get to know someone, it's hard to cosplay them. I spent a lot of personal time with the boys last year, thankfully, so. . . I don't know if I could bring myself to look like a fan-girl. So that one will more than likely not happen. X_X;