PDA

View Full Version : Ummm Hmmm... Introductions

deathxangel
09-08-2002, 11:53 AM
uhhh...... Hi. Ummmm this is death angel, Kaoru-dono, Melany. I've been cosplaying for a while but since i'm technology challanged i haven't really gone into message boards or let my self be known to the other wonderful cosplayer out there.

i've been cosplaying for around 2 years now and some of the costumes i've done are dark chii, Kaoru, wood card, card captor sakura, and random j-rock people.

there are some pictures of me from conventions on cosplay.com.

the conventions that i've been to are reccacon, fanime01,02, anime expo 99,00,01,02 and anime expo new york.

for those of you who were at anime expo new york i was nuriko.

for the most part i actually travel with my cousin who is my cosplay partner but she was unable to attend axny. we were dark chii and light chii at anime expo 2002.

eventually my dream is that i can put up a web site together for me and my cousin's costumes but since i can only deal with the on and off buttons of electronic things this may take some time.

i am pleased to meet you all. and i would like meet you all. if you've seen me at cons or would like to talk to me please feel free to contact me.

wow this is a long post. okay bai bai.

Aoshi Shinomori
09-08-2002, 02:31 PM
Hi deathangel.. have we met before heh its me Aoshi.. how do u like the east coast?

pyro anarchy
09-08-2002, 02:32 PM
Hey Mel...welcome to the forum.
Woot you finally join!! *hugs*
Your costume at AXNY kicks ass!!!
It was awesome hanging out with you at AXNY...we definitely have to hang out sometimes again..different con.
Maybe Otakon?
Well ya welcome!! ^^

deathxangel
09-08-2002, 02:35 PM
east coast is very old. umm nothing too different. it's nice.
i will try my best to make it to otakon and as many other conventions as well. he he he.

Nyoko
09-08-2002, 04:44 PM
HI!! welcome! Its nice to meet you as well... sorry I am out of plushies to give out.....

Aoshi Shinomori
09-09-2002, 01:59 AM
aww.. Mel.. i miss you.. i hope u can make it to Animagic..and dont worry.. i'll take care of kenshin for u * smiles evily*. I want a plushie of Sumomo from Chobits!!

Nyoko
09-09-2002, 02:09 PM
I don't have anymore plushies... *goes and hides under chair because of Aoshi's evil smile*

Aoshi Shinomori
09-10-2002, 02:53 AM
oh heh Mel is our Kaoru in our kenshin skit.. and we fight over kenshin.. oh and how is your bruise that u got?.

deathxangel
09-10-2002, 11:23 AM
i am now officially going to animagic. i bought the tickets and i can't back out damn.... j/k i will see all of you there.

deathxangel

Aoshi Shinomori
09-10-2002, 02:38 PM
oh heh i need to buy tickets too. so who are u staying with Mel?

Kamui Motoaki
09-12-2002, 12:55 AM
MEL!!!
welcome! welcome!
you bought the tickets already?!?!
how much??

deathxangel
09-12-2002, 09:27 AM
i think i spent like $322. too much money for a broke college student. he he he.

SSSSSAAAAAAARRRRRRRUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

B-A-K-A S-A-R-U WHACK!!!!!

he he he he he. i had to do that.
and yes i finally decided to do this forum thingy. man i suck at computers. but i must learn. you know i'm pretty sure that they didn't have computers when kaoru was alive. (he he he) so i have no shame.

and yes saru we can just babble on the phone.

WILL is a cosplay *****. he he he. evil laugh***
he is also a fan*******. he he he. another evil laugh.

deathxangel
09-12-2002, 01:06 PM
hey wait.... we're not all men. i'm kaoru remeber.... of wait. there was that one time is did ageha... ha ha ha. and saru..... well saru is hmmm......... a guy. he he he. and well kenshin is an it. you know the whole half girl half guy and half bunny thing. although i don't know i you can have three halves. but okay. and xen....... well i don't know about her. she is......hmmm..... okay so maybe we were all men at one point in time. heh heh.

if Will comes he is going to have too stay with very confused people.

are we all men???

Kamui Motoaki
09-12-2002, 06:53 PM
that would be awsome if i can stay. . but i dunno. . i NEED to go to the FF Ball. . then the following week. . i gotta find round 300 dollars for a plane ticket to AM. . . looks rough. .
*cries*

pakachu420
09-13-2002, 01:03 AM
welcome!! have fun.

go to many cons. cons good for soul. but reeks havoc on body and mind.

oh well...who needs a brain anyway?!?! (@_@)

Aoshi Shinomori
09-13-2002, 02:08 AM
it also burns a hole in the wallet

Ranma Saotome
09-13-2002, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by deathxangel
for those of you who were at anime expo new york i was nuriko.

Hello! You may have saw me running around! :) I don't think I have a picture of you tho. :(

deathxangel
09-14-2002, 02:22 PM
cool i have a new icon thanks to baka saru. yay

pakachu420
09-14-2002, 03:06 PM
yah cons also kinda drain your funds...but dayamn they fun!!!

Ranma Saotome
09-14-2002, 10:08 PM
Nice icon. :) I must remember to pour through my images.

Ranma Saotome
09-14-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Saru
yah thats right who's da bomb ^_~? lol

I know I am. ;)