PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Yuki + others for a Haruhi skit

CuteButDeadly
12-12-2007, 05:17 PM
I'm looking for people who would like to join in on a Haruhi skit for the Anime Detour masq. I need a Yuki, + 6 other people who are willing to wear non anime costumes (skeletons and zombies). I will help provide the skeleton and zombies costumes, and if you would like to be Yuki but are having problems with the costume I can help you. I went to school for fashion design.

The skit will start out with the Hare Hare Yukai dance, the dance gets enterupted when a crazy mysterious event envolving the zombies and skeletons and happens, much to Haruhi's delight. Dance skills are a plus! Would like you to be local (in the metro area) or willing to commute so we can get together and fine tune the skit before the con. If your not to far out of the metro area I'm willing to commute also. Please pm or e-mail (Squllu@sbcglobal.net) me if you are seriously interested or just curious and want more info.

Characters:
Haruhi: Ducky
Mikuru: Squllu
Yuki: trfanatic
Kyon: Erkman
Izuki: Max

Zombie 1: ???
Zombie 2: ???
Zombie 3: ???
Skeleton 1: ???
Skeleton 2: ???
Skeleton 3: ???

CuteButDeadly
12-18-2007, 01:00 AM
Updated with more info.

Please note the whole skit is not going to be Hare Hare Yukia. Hare Hare Yukia is only like 20sec of the 2mins we get on stage.

CuteButDeadly
01-14-2008, 12:41 AM
Is there no one out there who would like to be in a awsome skit and have tons of fun while making new friends, without having to make an elaborate costume? I can pretty much provide the costumes for the skeletons and zombies, and help the Yuki make the costume. I can draft a pattern just for you and even help with sewing as long as someone else cuts the pattern out. If there is anyone out there who is sorta kinda interested please pipe up. My friends and I have won awards for our skits before!

CuteButDeadly
01-16-2008, 01:18 AM
Secured a Yuki now all we need are the "back up" dancers.

CuteButDeadly
02-02-2008, 09:05 PM
Anybody out there? I would like to start working on the skit with all the dancers.