PDA

View Full Version : Blood Seras Victoria

crazyalchemist
12-13-2007, 09:26 PM
Can anyone give me good reference pictures or patterns for her costume? Seras Victoria in Red. Thank you!:crylaugh: :crylaugh:

LGS
12-13-2007, 10:49 PM
Isn't it essentially the same outfit, just in dark red? Like, thigh highs and all?

ardhri
12-14-2007, 07:39 PM
The one in the attached images?

These were the best I could find.

Legatosgurl
01-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Ok guys, now that I found this thread, I have a bit of a question.
Last year I cosplayed as Regular Seras, and due to the fact that my body is not really.. proper for short skirts, i was thinking... do you think that the costume would look just as good, or even Better if instead of wearing a short skirt, i used like, knee-length pants, but made them all tattered.

Think that'd look cool? ^^;;

Also, what would you recommend for the arm-thingie? Seeing as there's a size limit on props, i can't do it full length. I was thinking using like a black sleeve, adding straps and wires that I could like pose and stuff, ya know?

Schuldig_
01-03-2008, 05:43 PM
I remember that Assassins Inc (sadly they have taken their website down) had a really cool solution to her torn arm; unfortunately I don't have the pics so I can't double check, but it looked a bit like it was more or less made out of part of one of those curly iron gates! Obviously, that would be too heavy to lug around, but that's what it looked like and it looked fantastic. Perhaps anyone here has a photo of them saved somewhere?

Legatosgurl
01-03-2008, 07:16 PM
Hmm.. problem is my arms are really weak the way it is *whimper*

I think I was talking to someone who did the black-sleeve Plus straps.. I should ask her how it worked.

EDIT:
I'm really nervous about actually wearing a skirt for the costume. My friend recommended a skort (short/skirt) and stuff, but I'm not sure if that would cover what I want to be covered and stuff.. Maybe I should lose weight :P