PDA

View Full Version : My original design...so far

miyavilover666
12-16-2007, 07:45 PM
Ok so i am working on an original desing for a black mage...and well...i want to do something amazing but so far it looks really dull..i am still; adding beading ALL over the corset top, making an under top that will be like a rap type thing that will be open in the belly to the neck, adding a HIGH collar, sleeves that will be layered, black trim to the skirt along with some more...cuty triangles, bead work on the skirt, and um.....that is about..o and the weapon will either be a staff or maybe to copy Lulu it will be a stuffed demonic animal...well anyone can tell me what they think...tell me your ideas anything.....here are some pics........o yea btw i have based this off of many differant cosplays so throw in who you would llike and i will se if i can put them in there if i see fit^^
http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q154/jrocklover13/
go here ^ to see them all

Jonetsu
12-17-2007, 05:48 AM
you may want to do something like taking the best elements of each black mage and putting them together-Like a big hat like Vivi's, corset like Lulu, and well, whatever else-you could even do a coat thingy like Vivi's under the corset, which would actually look awesome. I think you're just going to be very careful to keep it recognizable as a FF Black Mage. Maybe even encorparate the blm af from XI-http://f31.aaa.livedoor.jp/~airforce/equip/blm.jpg

Kesra
12-18-2007, 03:39 PM
Oh and look into the Black Waltz's from FFIX.

Aya Frost
12-18-2007, 04:23 PM
That's really cool looking and REALLY beautiful. Hey, are you the one who suggested that I look good in your original design on ACP? If so, I would totally steal your design and cosplay it! (( ... I'd cosplay it anyways >_> It's totally cool <_< ))

miyavilover666
12-20-2007, 07:19 PM
Oh hey and thank.
I was going to be adding an under layer of black cotton and black velvet(the same thing the hat is made of) with some droopy sleeves. I am not so sure about the high collar becouse i can barly see out the hat as it is ^^ but thanks for all the suggestions. I am kinda looking at FFX-2 Paine and lulu and Vivi the most. I like my hat it is big like Vivi's. I think that is why i want to keep the high collar so it could be like Vivi's