PDA

View Full Version : duel jewel/camino concert

die-sama
06-02-2003, 01:18 PM
So what was everyone's thoughts on that concert?

^_^b

Surashu
06-02-2003, 02:28 PM
Good show chaps.

die-sama
06-02-2003, 03:48 PM
LOL

well the throwing things can be quite dangerous
ie; some girl got yuya's water bottle on her eye, and busted it, started bleeding like mad. >_<;;;; someone shoud've told Yuya NOT to throw a ONLY half empty water bottle = heavy X_X;;;;

i just remember when yuya jumped into the crowd. and i had to help the sercurity drag him out and i was like "daijoubou?" yuya "i lost my shoe!" >_<;;;
then jumped back in for the shoe TT;;;

at least it think he said it was his shoe >_>;;

Minakolabelle
06-02-2003, 04:31 PM
i wasn't there but eric (erilan) told me about the girl that licked his hand right after Yuya touched it O_o he was all like wtf?????

Erilan
06-03-2003, 12:57 AM
I was *very* impressed by the concert. Duel Jewel totally rocked, especially that guitar duo by Yuya and Shun. Camino was a very pleasant surprise too.

Of course there were problems, and you can blame all of them on the staff. Only helpful thing they did was give water to everyone.

Die-chan, how did you get VIP access?!? :O

die-sama
06-03-2003, 01:42 PM
the thing with the staff...
all the staff..i dont think anyone really knew what was going on.
i was denied staff-man-ship *lol* cuz of age issues..
VIP passes? *huh*? ok whutever thats not important

but the thing was, the moving the fans around was weird, i didnt understand why they moved the fansforward anyways,because...i mean like...the photographers,/sercruity woudl hvae had a reallly really tough time, then when they tried to move teh fans back again, ppl ran into problems 8got hurt and stuff* X_X;;;;

katchoo
06-03-2003, 06:19 PM
I thought the concert was awesome! I watched from the back because there was more room, but it was sooo much fun! Both bands had sooo much energy. I loved Camino and Duel Jewel. It was my first concert (first con) and probably will be the best I ever see! thank you to anyone that helped organize it!

korena
06-08-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Minakolabelle
i wasn't there but eric (erilan) told me about the girl that licked his hand right after Yuya touched it O_o he was all like wtf?????

that was me. XD

die-sama
06-09-2003, 11:13 AM
arne't u a guy? Lol

whatchu doing licking ppl's hands ^^;;

silly

twilighthush
06-09-2003, 12:25 PM
LMFAO hahahaha
man, i can almost picture what will happen at the Silver Ash concerts next year with these crazy girls (n boys). XD

korena
06-09-2003, 08:06 PM
^^;;; nope...ima girl *points to profile* the one with reddish brown hair ^^;;;;

*wants to go to the silver ash concert* T.T i dont have enough money for plane ticketsss *cry*

die-sama
06-10-2003, 07:13 AM
save up they'll be coming over next summer

SARS postponed the trip this year

x_X

Yui
06-10-2003, 11:32 PM
blah SARS...
Yeah I was looking forward to seeing them, too, and when you said they weren't coming before I was all "erk...why?"
I guess that's kinda a reason. A dumb one tho. XoX

die-sama
06-11-2003, 10:19 PM
its not really dumb
its that the goverment put up extremely rediculous things against ppl coming over , esp from Beijing

its not silver ash's fault, nor ours >_<;;
next year X_X definity unless some other natural disaster hits -__- *god forbid*

btw ur costume rocks all socks >_< the mask one

Yui
06-11-2003, 11:36 PM
I know...it's a reasonable reason...it's just disappointing and all. -_- After I got all interested and able to come, too...yeah, it just figures.

(...Oh, ya mean my avatar? Thanx ^_^ I figured it was finally time for me to do a costume from an anime...even though hardly anybody recognized it and just assumed it was a j-rock one anyway. ^_^*)

die-sama
06-12-2003, 08:59 AM
it rocks whatever its from..i acutally have no clue.but i really really like it

Schwarz69
06-17-2003, 11:18 AM
I unfortunatly didn't get to go cuz my dad is a real ass. he didn't want me and my sister going cuz of the supposid terroist crap that was supposed to happen. hey guess what! NOTHING HAPPENED!!! *cries* I missed Duel Jewel for no reason....cries some more* I hope they're there next year....I'm going no matter what my parents say. *poses*

oh yeah....I LVOE YUYA-SAN!! ^-^

die-sama
06-17-2003, 11:18 PM
*terrorist pun about to surface*

talkin about terrorists.. Yuya's shirt had sometihing i think like "MAD TERRORIST" or "new terrorist"on it..
it was hilarious XD

Sempai
06-30-2003, 12:29 AM
I thought the concert was great. I thought it was awesome when both bands sang 'crawling in the dark.' But the security thing pissed me off. I was in the VERY front and I had a huge guy right in front of me. I am 5'0 so I couldn't see very well. But I guess it was necisary. can't spell.

Dawn
07-06-2003, 09:13 AM
Duel Jewel rocked my world. I thought Hayato was very charming-- though he almost trampled me whilst I was sitting between the stage filming Val, the drummer. Do'h.