PDA

View Full Version : A dream come true (not yet)

Kawaii Pocky
12-18-2007, 01:01 AM
One day I'll be able to afford to go to yaoi con. T_T And then I'll cosplay as Shuichi again. I'm uke at heart.

Kiri Akurei
12-22-2007, 04:57 PM
Good luck, I'm working on getting there too.

B'rose Foxxstar
12-30-2007, 06:50 PM
Good luck, I'm trying hard to get there for '08

Kawaii Pocky
01-04-2008, 04:45 PM
Yeah...it's too far away and I can't afford all the expenses. Come on lottery. Give me money. But one day I'll start saving money so that I can go atleast once.

Muffinyness3
01-11-2008, 04:59 PM
I might be able to go this year (in '08) : D I'm FINALLY eighteen now and my uncle lives..not too far away and my newly found aunt lives in San Diego. I guess I could stay there and drive if I can go xD

Is Yaoi-con fun? 'Cause it sure seems like it.

J_Chen
01-15-2008, 05:25 PM
I might be able to go this year (in '08) : D I'm FINALLY eighteen now and my uncle lives..not too far away and my newly found aunt lives in San Diego. I guess I could stay there and drive if I can go xD

Is Yaoi-con fun? 'Cause it sure seems like it.

Is it fun? Are you kidding!? Yaoi-con is like heaven to us yaoi fans! It was my first con, and I loved it! Nothing could compared to yaoicon!

Yaoi-con rocks! I think I am repeating meself XD

Muffinyness3
01-18-2008, 08:48 AM
Is it fun? Are you kidding!? Yaoi-con is like heaven to us yaoi fans! It was my first con, and I loved it! Nothing could compared to yaoicon!

Yaoi-con rocks! I think I am repeating meself XD

Haha, it's ok. I really want to go this year.

Meet new people, buy tons of yaoi, etc. xD

J_Chen
01-21-2008, 05:53 PM
@Muffin: No worry about meeting new ppl, everyone at the con are so friendly, it kinna hard to belive. And you could act all crazy over the bishies, and no body will look at you like you grown another head or something. lol

Cadmium Polyphony
01-24-2008, 07:22 PM
Yaoicon is awesome, and hands down my fave con in North America that I go to, but somehow this thread seems really unnecessary.