PDA

View Full Version : Photos

Scortia
06-02-2003, 04:06 PM
I just figured this would be a good place for people to post the links to their con photos when they get them online... I covered everything with a digital video camera, so I may actually supply some avi as well.

kyandi-chan
06-02-2003, 04:39 PM
all the photos that i have at the time of the convention are in my cosplay.com gallery... check it out for sora action. does anyone have any pictures of my ni the wolf costume or my sora costume? as ni the wolf, i didnt have any eyes...that was someone else

die-sama
06-02-2003, 05:07 PM
*anticipates*

RuthlessJS
06-02-2003, 07:37 PM
hey kyandi chan,

I remember running into you when you were in your vash costume and asking how you made your costume. I will have to check out your gallery to see what else you have made :)

cutekawaii
06-02-2003, 09:18 PM
i have some pics up, no thumbs yet tho.

http://moonglow.nu/nikkichan/cosplay/cons/akon14

Shigure Sohma
06-02-2003, 09:48 PM
I have lots of pics (including several of our fruits basket group), I just need to resize them all before I can post.

Artema
06-03-2003, 03:24 AM
Does anyone have any pics of our Matrix group? I only have a few on my roll and to be honest they kinda suck ^^'''... anyway, if anyone has any, e-mail me with them at this addy:

torinitii@hotmail.com

Please please please don't send them to my sailorartema account. ^^''' that's my art account and I'm already battling with the spam demons x.x'

Erilan
06-03-2003, 03:53 AM
My good Duel Jewel pics: http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?thumb=1&cat=4040&si=&perpage=16&sort=3&stype=&ppuser=2045

Once I get the link for all my pics, I shall post.

Eurobeat King
06-03-2003, 04:16 AM
I took over 1000+ pics again, but that includes a lot of repeats of a few cosplayers whom I did photoshoots with, including my friends like Yuna, Rosiel, Tristen, TifaLockheart, and Kell. (I got ALL 9-10 costumes that Kell wore this weekend, and all of her costumes were amazine! :) ) My apologies to those people that I didn't get a picture of, and hopefully Admin got one, else next time. Hopefully all the pics will be up soon, as Admin has all of them, and he's still down in Texas for a few more days. Thanks to everyone who posed for my pics! :)

Artema: I took a couple of group pics of your Matrix group, so you'll see them pretty soon. Did you like the pic of you & Neo I printed out for ya?

Trinity
06-03-2003, 09:23 AM
*-*; Whee, pictures! I have four of the five or six rolls back .. now I must scan.

Artema
06-03-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Eurobeat King
Artema: I took a couple of group pics of your Matrix group, so you'll see them pretty soon. Did you like the pic of you & Neo I printed out for ya?

I LOVED it! ^_^ -hug- Thank you so much! I'm going to frame it ^^

kyandi-chan
06-03-2003, 04:14 PM
I remember running into you when you were in your vash costume and asking how you made your costume. I will have to check out your gallery to see what else you have made

*furrows eyebrows*

I wasn't Vash! I was Sora! *confusing avatar...damn you*

kleykulele
06-03-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by kyandi chan
*furrows eyebrows*

I wasn't Vash! I was Sora! *confusing avatar...damn you*

And you were both so cute *.*!! *smites your avatar anyways*

kyandi-chan
06-03-2003, 05:21 PM
And you were both so cute *.*!! *smites your avatar anyways*

aww, really? *grins and blushes*

JgPocky
06-03-2003, 05:49 PM
I didn't get many but my con page is at http://jg.malbela.com/akon14.html

diet_otaku
06-03-2003, 10:20 PM
does anyone have a picture of me in my seras victoria costume, in the out-of-uniform outfit? someone took my picture friday morning and gave me a cosplay.com card, but there aren't any pics up yet here, and no one has sent in a picture to the a-kon site with me in it yet. just wanting to see how my pose turned out on film!

Eurobeat King
06-03-2003, 10:59 PM
diet_otaku: That was the red-dress Ceres, right? If that was it, then I took your pictures and gave you that card. I talked to you briefly, complimenting you on doing a good job with the red-dress Ceres. The pics will be up soon, so I appreciate your patience. Admin has all of my A-kon pics, so he's the one who will post the pics I took. I hope you like them when they're up! :)

Space Invader
06-03-2003, 11:01 PM
My gallery is up.

http://www.pbase.com/spaceinvader/akon_14

I didn't get very many, but I think the ones I did get turned out pretty good.

cutekawaii
06-03-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Space Invader
My gallery is up.

I didn't get very many, but I think the ones I did get turned out pretty good. You got a picture of the junk bag!!! LMAO~~

kleykulele
06-03-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by kyandi chan
aww, really? *grins and blushes*

Yes, really =P!!

There were so many amazing costumes, I never knew where to look next. I wanted an extra set of eyes ;.;!

kelldar
06-03-2003, 11:14 PM
Space Invader: I'm sorry if I seemed rude or quiet, but by that point I had been wearing the wings for six hours straight and was very, very tired and just about to go upstairs and change. I do remember you though, you were very nice and I'm sorry I didn't have more time to talk.
(I'm pretty quiet to begin with anyway ^^; )

lol Al, only 9, no double digits yet :D thank you for keeping up with me, lol ^^

Dia
06-03-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by cutekawaii
You got a picture of the junk bag!!! LMAO~~

Ahahaha!!! *dies* That rocks!

Eurobeat King
06-03-2003, 11:29 PM
Kell: I mentioned 9-10, because I think you wore a 10th costume after the masquerade. The list of costumes I got were (not in any order) : Asuka, Integra, Amidala, Nanami, Sana-chan, Sailor Jupiter, Ruby Heart, Yuffie, Belldandy, and Hellsing-Belldandy.. :D OK, so that last one would count as 9.5, but you decided to wear it, and I got pics.. hehe Besides, you wanted to look REALLY evil on Saturday night, so that mixing of characters worked out. ;) Can't wait to see the pics of all that I got of you..

die-sama
06-03-2003, 11:30 PM
artema i ran into u in the hall i'll get u the copy of the pic once its developed (friday.. walmart sucks) X_X;
i was the thing w/ the wings >_<

*goes looks at everyones galleris* whee

die-sama
06-03-2003, 11:32 PM
MY JUNK BAG!!!!
lol i love how i'm the "other angel sanctuary"
if u feel like correcting or editing it its LUCIFER from angel sanctuary *(Lol)* i'm sorta the other half of Kira Sakuya :D

kelldar
06-03-2003, 11:33 PM
oh darn, I forgot hellsing-belldandy, lol XD ok ok, so there were 10 *g*
I can't wait, either... lol and my family keeps telling me to send them a link to your pics when they're up XD

Space Invader
06-03-2003, 11:34 PM
>Space Invader: I'm sorry if I seemed rude or quiet, but by that point I had been wearing the wings for six hours straight and was very, very tired and just about to go upstairs and change. I do remember you though, you were very nice and I'm sorry I didn't have more time to talk.

It's ok, I understand ^_^. You looked absolutely pooped - I don't blame you. I had to change out of my costume after wearing it for only 2 or so hours cause I was wearing the shoes of Pain and Suffering.

>You got a picture of the junk bag!!! LMAO~~

Hehe. Die-chan, your outfit kicked some serious ass! I loved that facemask. Sorry I didn't recognize you or the character ^_^;;. I'm not very familiar with Angel Sanctuary.

Admin
06-04-2003, 12:51 AM
I'm uploading Al's pics tonight. Whether or not all of them will be posted just yet, dunno, but I'll have some of them up for sure.

My photos are still a few days away, after I upload ACEN and AZ (now that I have access to a fast connection again along with the time to do it :) )

kyandi-chan
06-04-2003, 01:16 AM
i got a card (i think) from you Al , but i think that i was so excited that i dropped it soon after...*pets his Penpen* you as shinji and that pen pen are darling!!!!

crimsonvision
06-04-2003, 01:18 AM
Thanks to all for a great con! It was my first Anime con ever (having attended many a sci-fi / comic con) and I was not dissapointed. Heh, I felt really bad about having to admit I had no idea who the character was when I complimented someone on their costume. :p Need to get more aquainted with Anime as the costumes (costumes are my thing) are great!! ;)

Anyways, can't wait to see more pics!

Eurobeat King
06-04-2003, 04:29 AM
Admin: Yay! Can't wait to see them, thanks!! Everyone, please comment on the pics, as I will when I get home from work tomorrow night..

Kell: It was just great timing that I was able to be there at the right time to see you in the next costume, within an hour (or less) between costume changes. AnimeExpo will be tougher, tho.. hehe

kyandi-chan: Thanks for the compliment! Which costume(s) did you wear?

Tristen, Honeychan, and Amidala: Sorry that I missed your FR costumes (your Sakura Taisen, Ai YueNi ones) but I'll do my best to get them at AX, if you wear them. I kick myself for missing them.. :thumbsup:

djmihoshi
06-04-2003, 07:39 AM
Our anime club's gallery is up
http://www.geocities.com/otaku_kyokai/akon.html
I'll add more pictures as soon as our scanner decides to like me again....stupid scanner....

Scortia
06-04-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by die-chan
MY JUNK BAG!!!!
lol i love how i'm the "other angel sanctuary"
if u feel like correcting or editing it its LUCIFER from angel sanctuary *(Lol)* i'm sorta the other half of Kira Sakuya :D

*pat pat* Some of us realized that you were Lucifer. And after seeing quite a few people attempt that costume, I think you probably pulled it off the best. *idly goes into Kira/Lucifer fangirl mode*

layne
06-04-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Space Invader
My gallery is up.

I didn't get very many, but I think the ones I did get turned out pretty good.

Yay ^_^ You got a picture of my Starfighter costume! But I look..unhappy -__-;;;

diet_otaku
06-04-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by kell
Space Invader: I'm sorry if I seemed rude or quiet, but by that point I had been wearing the wings for six hours straight and was very, very tired and just about to go upstairs and change. I do remember you though, you were very nice and I'm sorry I didn't have more time to talk.
(I'm pretty quiet to begin with anyway ^^; )

lol Al, only 9, no double digits yet :D thank you for keeping up with me, lol ^^

i wanted to get a picture of you, but you were heading into the cosplay contest. my boyfriend hunted you down later that night during the dance. he practically wet himself when i told him someone was cosplaying starscream. he's a transformers nut, and vows allegiance to the decepticons. i'm pretty sure starscream is his favorite character next to soundwave. *ponders*

Admin
06-04-2003, 02:33 PM
Al's photos are now going up a few at a time.

die-sama
06-04-2003, 02:47 PM
lol its quite all right

many ppl didnt recognize me as lucifer. id ont think that cosutme has been done enough LOL u suppose u gotta cosplay it like 10 times each con to get some recognition *hides from Chi cos* (Runs)

Rosiel
06-04-2003, 03:22 PM
> many ppl didnt recognize me as lucifer

That's because you left the room without your big life-sized prop (namely: me!) *laughs*.

And I quote from the gallery:

> Die-chan as Lucifer from Angel Sanctuary. I love the floor-length leather dress.

It's not a dress it's a... *guffaw* I give up! It's a dress! Who is the "Queen of Heaven" now, uh, Die?

Asmaria
06-04-2003, 03:34 PM
I don't recognize characters very well either, but I really really loved you guys' costumes anyways. I want to read the manga now because they're so wonderful. :)

kodiak33
06-04-2003, 04:33 PM
OK here are a few that we got. Unfortunately their are not as many as I would have preferred. Did anyone get some shots of my Destro costume?

http://www.wickedinfluence.com/Main.htm

Cherry Boy
06-04-2003, 04:39 PM
Yeah I got some pics of your Destro costume.....give me an e-mail adress and I will send them to you

crimsonvision
06-04-2003, 05:00 PM
Eurobeat King, you are THE MAN. So many wonderful pictures!! And you actually got a pic of me in my costume on saturday (black and red kimono) which was very lucky as I was only out and about in it for a little while. :)

Do you mind if I save it to put it on my website?

Eurobeat King
06-04-2003, 05:41 PM
Admin: Can't wait to see what the total # of pics I took will be.. I took so many, and the weekend was busy, I didn't have a chance to count. hehe

Kodiak: I got a few good ones of your Destro, solo and a couple of you posing with the SW people. :) Awesome costume!! (You need to come out here to CA and San Diego Comic Con.. Gina Gatto who cosplayed as the Baroness last year would be a perfect cosplay partner for your Destro! Hope she goes again this year.. ;) )

Crimson: Loved the kimono! Glad you liked the pic. Please go ahead and use it for your site, and thanks for asking! :)

caelestis
06-04-2003, 06:30 PM
As soon as I get ahold of my scanner again I'm gunna put up the pics I got.

Would have *brought* the digital camera, but I was kinda a doof... didn't know my scanner was with my cousin in Indiana *groans*

But I did get some awesome pics :D

RuthlessJS
06-04-2003, 07:14 PM
IF anyone happened to get a picture of me at the con let me know :)

psythe
06-04-2003, 09:15 PM
You are in here somewhere Ruthless. I haven't gotten a chance to thumb them all and put a page up but they are up in the directory nonetheless.

http://www.forcefedmultimedia.com/akon

Enjoy ^^

Yuna
06-04-2003, 09:36 PM
ACK! I look aweful in all those but the Dita one! Stupid heat ruining my face and hair ;_; *dies*

kyandi-chan
06-04-2003, 10:13 PM
ruthlessjs: I found these in eurobeat's gallery....
http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&si=&thumb=1&page=14&sort=2&perpage=24&papass=&ppuser=18&stype=

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=45964&papass=&sort=2&thecat=500
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=45965&papass=&sort=2&thecat=500
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=45961&papass=&sort=2&thecat=500

psythe
06-04-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Yuna
ACK! I look aweful in all those but the Dita one! Stupid heat ruining my face and hair ;_; *dies*

Oh come on, lol, you look fine :D But your Dita does own :bigtu:

Yuna
06-04-2003, 10:57 PM
I lurves the Dita >D

Dia
06-04-2003, 11:05 PM
I think a friend of mine got a picture on my camera of your butt, Ruthless ^^;; I don't have my pictures developed yet, though.

Space Invader
06-04-2003, 11:22 PM
>> Die-chan as Lucifer from Angel Sanctuary. I love the floor-length leather dress.

It's not a dress it's a... *guffaw* I give up! It's a dress! Who is the "Queen of Heaven" now, uh, Die?

;_____; It looks like a dress..... umm... robe? Trenchcoat?

;_____;

diet_otaku
06-05-2003, 12:18 AM
dita? where? i didn't see a picture of a dita...

still no pic of me... though i did see several of the scary integra who yelled at me friday morning for being out of uniform... ^^;;;;

**edit: oh. i found me. i'm the disgusting blob pretending she looks sexy. criminy i'm glad i'll be cosplaying in a TRENCHCOAT next year. ;_;

TrigunWolf
06-05-2003, 12:36 AM
I can't telling my friends how much the Angel Sanctuary peeps were.

Especially Rosiel.......I liked the outfit, and I just found out that Rosiel was a guy. Still awesome!!!!

I'm not very familiar with Angel Sanctuary but that skit alone makes me wanna go check out the manga.

This are the pics I found on Eurobeat King's pic section.

For those who were wondering what I looked like as Wolfwood.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=46901&papass=&sort=2&thecat=581

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=46899&papass=&sort=2&size=medium&thecat=581

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=45682&papass=&sort=2&thecat=581

So you think I look like him? Pretty close?

diet_otaku
06-05-2003, 01:24 AM
i thought you made an AWESOME wolfwood! that GTO you were with was pretty good too.

Yuna
06-05-2003, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by diet_otaku
dita? where? i didn't see a picture of a dita...

still no pic of me... though i did see several of the scary integra who yelled at me friday morning for being out of uniform... ^^;;;;

**edit: oh. i found me. i'm the disgusting blob pretending she looks sexy. criminy i'm glad i'll be cosplaying in a TRENCHCOAT next year. ;_;

Thisis mah Dita:
http://www.forcefedmultimedia.com/akon/P1010022.JPG

diet_otaku
06-05-2003, 01:29 AM
ohhhhhh... i forgot about the dita in chobits... :B i was looking for vandread dita... >.<

verry nice!

TrigunWolf
06-05-2003, 01:34 AM
I wasn't GTO, but Cherry Boy was.

He was awesome! So was Brent!

We were the three guys in "The Anime Dating Game"

And thanks.....

kyandi-chan
06-05-2003, 02:28 AM
that GTO = hot. but i liked that wolfwood. anyone get any pictures of the white wolves from princess mononoke? like both of them along with their ashitaka and san?

Makoto
06-05-2003, 02:52 AM
Hopefully our photos will be up soon, I'll post a link once it's finished. ^_^

Eurobeat: Thanks for all the wonderful pictures, yet again! I apologize for ruining every one you took with my horrid red-eye. I have the slowest retinas on the planet. XD Next time, nothing but red-eyed characters for me! Time to use it to my advantage. ^_^

Eurobeat King
06-05-2003, 03:06 AM
Kyandi: I missed the wolf Moro, but I did get a couple of the San & Ashitaka, as well the quartet of PM characters. :) I saw the wolf but failed to get a pic.. :(

Makoto: Don't feel bad about the red-eye.. A lot of people I take pics of, no matter what I do with my camera (red-eye-reduction) it doesn't help, and so when I take pics on the lower level of the Hyatt, I have to use flash. Still, I'm glad you like the pics. :)

EVERYONE: Some of you have mentioned to me that there are quite a few repeats of pics in the galleries, as well as a lot that are turned upside-down or sideways. I have already told Admin about it, and he'll work on it when he can, so please bear with me, and please comment on as many pics as you want to. PLUS, there's about 74+ pics that have YET to be posted, and Admin knows about it, so hopefully those will be up soon also. ;) I know fersure they were taken sometime during Saturday afternoon, since I have yet to see Kell's Jupiter and Ruby Heart costume in the entire gallery. (It's not complete until you actually count the 10 costumes she wore that weekend.. heehee)

die-sama
06-05-2003, 08:20 AM
ack..
rosiel the character is male
rosiel the cosplayer is female last time i checked (lol)
*looks over at rosiel , honey i'm having second thoughts about u (joking)*

my lucifer..its not a dress but its like......a trench >_<; sorta..
well its long but it opens *points to zipper* but the top would be sorta like a jacket cept it donest have a arm on the right side >_>;;;;
it was quite amusing during craftsmenship judging how we were both pointing out parts of our costumes ! "Look its hand lined" "did u show her the missing button that rosiel has??" "ur wings! show!" *giggles* we were ecstatic that they acutally had a craftsmenship judge ^,^

Rosiel
06-05-2003, 09:51 AM
> Especially Rosiel.......I liked the outfit, and I just found out that Rosiel was a guy. Still awesome!!!!

Thank you! *laughs* Rosiel is a guy in a skirt, yes... some characters in the manga do mistake him for a woman on several occasions. ^_^ And since he patterned his body on his sister's... well, it's a given he will look extremely feminine. (What a dysfunctional family! x__x)

> though i did see several of the scary integra who yelled at me friday morning for being out of uniform... ^^;;;;

Speaking of Integra, a number of people thought Rosiel was Integra... x__x
Sadly, it's not the first time it happened, but, really, Integra in purple leather, mini-skirt and thigh-highs? (Alucard would probably be very happy...)

> rosiel the cosplayer is female last time i checked (lol)

You checked? I refuse to sleep in the same bed with you ever again, you pervert! (joke)

> "Look its hand lined" "did u show her the missing button that rosiel has??" "ur wings! show!" *giggles* we were ecstatic that they acutally had a craftsmenship judge

Yes, I admit we were quite pathetic. "Die, turn around and show your wing!" "Look, she even has the Rosiel ear-rings!" *laughing at the memories* And yet I forgot to mention so many details of my costume...

die-sama
06-05-2003, 12:08 PM
:P I only was in the bed one night cuz u turned into Bear sama @____@;;
*giggles* anyways
XD arucard would be very happy (lol)

(and i dindt know rosiel patterned his body on his sisters..that donest make sense to me o,o;;; ok i'll look into that later ><;;)

korena
06-05-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by TrigunWolf

Especially Rosiel.......I liked the outfit, and I just found out that Rosiel was a guy. Still awesome!!!!

I'm not very familiar with Angel Sanctuary but that skit alone makes me wanna go check out the manga.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=46899&papass=&sort=2&size=medium&thecat=581

<3 <3 loverrrrrr~~

Yes. I was one of the many girls who where attacking you with hugs and kisses =D

And yes yes~ You did very good at it XD you even had stubblies on your chin~~

cutekawaii
06-07-2003, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Rosiel
Yes, I admit we were quite pathetic. "Die, turn around and show your wing!" "Look, she even has the Rosiel ear-rings!" *laughing at the memories* And yet I forgot to mention so many details of my costume... haha, i was worse!! "look, i have a bra stiched in!! :B"

TrigunWolf
06-07-2003, 12:17 PM
Well that's the thing.

To be a good Wolfwood, you gotta figure out each detail and get as close to them as you can!

So of course I had to have stubblies on my chin

Glad you liked it though

*thumbs up*

Pincer
06-07-2003, 03:05 PM
FYI, I'll be scanning in the 6 rolls of film we had for A-Kon this weekend and with any luck I'll have the pages up and running shortly after!

Yes, I have no digital camera at this time, I have a lot of faith in my new trusty Minolta! **chuckle**

Koumori
06-08-2003, 12:18 AM
I've posted my photos in my gallery. Wish I'd taken more!

kelldar
06-08-2003, 12:36 AM
geez I hate scanning photos -

http://flickr.com/photos/kelldar/sets/1039456/

Yuna
06-09-2003, 04:09 AM
I keept forgeting to post it, but I posted up my pictures here:
http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=4054&ppuser=44&papass=&thumb=1

I wont have them up for too long cause they take up a lot of space, but yeah =D

Edit: These pictures have been taken down from my gallery. If you want to see them you can e-mail or PM me and I'll send you them, or something.

psythe
06-09-2003, 07:56 AM
http://www.usagichan.com/Akon14/images/Akon14-Fri124.JPG

Wicked Overload Lain!! If this is you! YOU ROCK!!

Dia
06-09-2003, 10:32 AM
Oh, gosh, thank you ^^ I still need more wires, though.

RuthlessJS
06-09-2003, 12:16 PM
Most of the pictures in my gallery are of FF7 characters that appeared at A-kon 14 and a few other characters from different anime series.

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?ppuser=5611&cat=500&thumb=1

Nova
06-09-2003, 11:59 PM

Guh! Yes you were hella cute like him!^^ I was one of the many many girls who glomped onto you. The crazy Goth then the raver chick at the dance who's group was dancing next to yours o.o. -Not a stalker, swears- >.>; Just a fan girl^^;

TrigunWolf
06-10-2003, 09:58 AM
Heheh.....

Well, I'm still getting used to this awesome stuff.

Learning my Con termology such as "fan boy" and "fan girl"

And just anime termology to begin with.

Being only my 2nd Con and all.....But I feel like I've learned alot so far.

Among other stuff I learned what a bishounen was.

So yes...any help on other termology I should become familiar with would be helpful.

And I'm glad you liked my likeness to him. I'm gonna be improving the outfit and trying to make new accessories. Like the choker on the Wolfwood Action Figure, I would like to have something like that.

Plus I have major developmental plans on getting a cross together. A better one that is.

Scortia
06-10-2003, 10:29 AM
Heheh.....

Well, I'm still getting used to this awesome stuff.

Learning my Con termology such as "fan boy" and "fan girl"

Among other stuff I learned what a bishounen was.

So yes...any help on other termology I should become familiar with would be helpful.

Yes, bishounen is a good word. *_* You may hear "yaoi" which is a male/male pairing if you are dressed as a sexy bish such as Wolfwood. Never underestimate the strength of fangirls... I'm surprised they didn't try to get you and one of the Vash to take some "candid" pictures together. *cough* ^^;;

TrigunWolf
06-10-2003, 11:10 AM
Yes I know what yaoi is....

I actually bought some in the dealer's room.

I think I bought out all the Trigun comics for my friend.

She loves Trigun yaoi, so I figured I give her a present.

Actually.....

Me and my friend Rich, who dressed up as Wakka.

We walked around Friday night and were wondering if any girls were gonna ask us to do any 'candid' pictures together.

Anything to please the fans, right?

Besides, I'm thinking that at the next Con. I'll bring rope and handcuffs and allow fangirls to drag me around with them....

Maybe like $1 for 10 minutes? That's a good deal? Right.....

Also I think if I go with my friend who dressed like Dark Vash, again.

I think we will do some candid photos for people....

I don't know if they will be dressing as Vash again, or Knives?

But I will be dressing as Wolfwood for a loooong time.

Nova
06-10-2003, 01:48 PM
That's one thing I love about conventions and cosplay. Everyone wants you to do things that would only happen in their immaginations and Doujinshi. Like when they had me and my best friend doing digimon yuri poses at Japan Expo >.>;;
But, It's always special to have fan girls/boys come up and glomp you or compliment you on your costumed ne?

Scortia
06-10-2003, 02:20 PM
Wolfwood, I've heard of a Vash cosplayer going that rental thing before... it seems like it'd be fun, and you get a chance to meet more people that way. ^.^

It's funny how amusing fanboys and fangirls are at cons... for some reason, when my fellow female friends want to hug, I usually shy away... but then, at a con when total stranger fangirls shrill at me and crossplay and ask for a hug it's all good. I guess because you get to sort of feel like a celebrity. *goes into Yukino happy praise mode*

Nova
06-10-2003, 02:35 PM
And how! -Glomps Scortia- That feeling is really fuzzy inside^^'

tahiti
06-10-2003, 08:10 PM
To TrigunWolf
I saw your skit! That was the BEST EVER. I'm *STILL* going on about that one line you said. I was keeling over. May I molest you?!

This A-kon was actually one of my first cons ^^;;. I went to AnimeFEST, but compared to A-kon, it was nothing O_O!!

I was a Sumomo(or Plum), only I didn't used a wig for her hair. I just used that can-o-hair-color stuff. It still came out cool (in my opinion). Anyone see me?

To the Angel Sanctuary group, WHOA.. you are so cool.

I can't wait to go next year! I've already planned like.. five costumes. LOL! But I'll probably tone it down and go as Yukino from Kare Kano. Always fun.
So yay! *skitters off*

korena
06-10-2003, 08:37 PM
=P at a-kon, i was being someones ho..yup,*had a big spikey and ringy collar ^^;* i lost my chain though..had to use part of my costume *ribbon* yup....she made me walk on my knees and I kept loosing stuff..*wallet,cellphone,shoes,skirt*

Scortia
06-10-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Nova
And how! -Glomps Scortia- That feeling is really fuzzy inside^^'

Awwww...thanks!... shoot, I miss cons when I'm not at them. ;_; None until December. *cry* Oh well, gotta make costumes now... lots and lots of them. ;_; I love your squished panda avatar. ;P I remember when those plushies were big a few years back. Wish I would have bought one. ^^;;

asphyxiate
06-11-2003, 03:44 PM
surprisingly, i didnt recieve many inquiries as to who i was dressed up as. people just snapped pictures, regardless. many thanks to anyone who got a good shot of me. ^_^

TrigunWolf
06-11-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Scortia
Wolfwood, I've heard of a Vash cosplayer going that rental thing before... it seems like it'd be fun, and you get a chance to meet more people that way. ^.^

You know the funny thing.

I met him when I met the people I did the "Anime Dating Game" with....

He gave me the idea and I thought....Hmmm, why not.

Although now I'm thinking about being a hired gun to rid the cosplay women of fanboys....Heh.

What upsets me is that I heard at A-Kon near one of the Dealer's Room they had an auctioning of Cosplayers....

I soo missed out, I would have liked to see how much I would have went for....

Oh well, maybe at the next Con.

Koumori
06-11-2003, 10:48 PM

What upsets me is that I heard at A-Kon near one of the Dealer's Room they had an auctioning of Cosplayers....

I soo missed out, I would have liked to see how much I would have went for....

That guy was obnoxious beyond belief, but you would have fetched a fine price, I'm sure.

TrigunWolf
06-12-2003, 10:53 AM
Obnoxious huh.....

That sucks.

There needs to be nice guys doing the auctioning.

I would...but I don't know how to set it up or anything.

I still wanna find an auctioning place next time.

Pincer
06-12-2003, 04:15 PM
I got an eye poked out of my mask by some curious fangirl on Saturday. She's lucky I didn't chew her out on the spot. I was mainly concerned on immediate repairs and a bit in shock of why she did that!

die-sama
06-15-2003, 03:21 AM
(wonders when Al will get his pics up? @@;; or did he already)

Koumori
06-15-2003, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by die-chan
(wonders when Al will get his pics up? @@;; or did he already)

Al's pics are up in his section. :)

TrigunWolf
06-15-2003, 11:05 PM
Hey Koumori, this is gonna sound stupid.

But just remember I'm still getting into the anime scene with different animes and such.

Two questions about your avatar pic.

1) Is that you?
And
2) What character is that and from what anime?

The reason I'm asking is because i like the outfit and the pic itself. Very nice.

Koumori
06-16-2003, 07:06 AM

1) Is that you?

Yes.

2) What character is that and from what anime?

It's Belldandy from Ah! My Goddess, in a variant color scheme. I must not have been wearing it when I spoke to you at A-Kon. :)

TrigunWolf
06-16-2003, 08:28 AM
Oh okay....Awesome

Maybe if would have helped me if I looked at your costume section, too.

Heh, well I'm gonna have to add Ah! My Goddess to my list to animes to check into.

Then see if I should watch it.

Thanks

Koumori
06-16-2003, 09:03 AM

Then see if I should watch it.

It's a "magical girlfriend" deal, but it's a classic. Most days I can take or leave it, unless I'm feeling SUPER-girly.

Actually that is one of Al's photos from A-Kon. :)

TrigunWolf
06-16-2003, 02:24 PM
I see.....

SUPER-girly is giving me a good idea of what it's about.

Heheh

Merle-kun
06-16-2003, 03:26 PM
I just put my photos online, I'm getting a bit behind and I want to catch up before Otakon. I still have 2 cons to get online ^^;;

http://merlekun.kumagoro.net/Cons-AKon14.php

If anyone got pics of me at AKon (I was dressed as Yumi from Chobit) let me know! I want a copy ^^

Tenya Muyo
06-17-2003, 02:58 AM
TrigunWolf: Ahhhhh, I see you've met my friend:D Yes, we all (him and the officers of AnimeUTA) made up that whole "auction" thing at AnimeFEST couple years ago. It was initialy a joke, but we made quite a bit of money off of it, about $270 i think. But................you're much more handsome, so by all means GO AHEAD! ^_^ Which con will you be at next......? *hehehe*

TrigunWolf
06-17-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Tenya Muyo
TrigunWolf: Ahhhhh, I see you've met my friend:D Yes, we all (him and the officers of AnimeUTA) made up that whole "auction" thing at AnimeFEST couple years ago. It was initialy a joke, but we made quite a bit of money off of it, about $270 i think. But................you're much more handsome, so by all means GO AHEAD! ^_^ Which con will you be at next......? *hehehe*

Heheh.....

That's alot of money. So you're saying you auctioned people off but you kept all the money and didn't even give a portion to the people being auctioned.

That's a little unfair....Heh.

But yes! I really wanna get auctioned off for fun and see how I would do.

As for which con? I really don't know, I have college that I've started going to and I'm not sure when I'l be able to go to another con. Hopefully soon.

Koumori
06-17-2003, 10:04 AM
The auction that I saw was being held to raise money for the dance troupe...

TrigunWolf
06-17-2003, 10:45 AM
Ohhhhh.....

Well, in that case. As long as it's for a good cause then alrighty!

Tenya Muyo
06-17-2003, 09:41 PM
Oh no, it wasn't like that!! Matt (the guy) had some leather handcuffs and a leash and jokingly started going around to all the girls at the con and offering to be their "slave" for an amount of time. We didn't know it would catch on like that when word got out that a Vash was "offering himself" like that! Surprised us! The money ended up going to help our club. Besides, he didn't care about the money, he jumped at the chance to be lead on a leash :rolleyes: Literally.......... he has a twisted mind like that, but we love hime:p

Koumori
06-17-2003, 10:17 PM
OK, you weren't the one I was thinking of then, who was auctioning off cosplayers for the dancers. He was set up at a table by the cosplay line.

kyandi-chan
06-18-2003, 12:24 AM
merle-kun! what a neato avatar...i didnt get any pictures of you though....*wishes she did* You shoulda been movie merle...i woulda ker-glomped u! i looked through like 16 websites with sooooo many pictures...but on fansview none of me. none.. i only found 4...and ...*sighs* I guess my Sora wasnt popular...but...i styled the wig and everything *sigh* the other sora got pictures...

caelestis
06-18-2003, 02:40 AM
Gyah-- I've only found one picture of me, and thats that KH group picture where I was moments from busting up laughing ^_^;;

Besides, my costume sucked. Hence why I've already started working on next year's stuff, so maybe it won't suck so much.