PDA

View Full Version : Thank You A-Kon 14!!

TrigunWolf
06-03-2003, 10:18 AM
Hey everyone. I'm new here, thus the "not-so creative" user name.

I went to A-Kon 14 this weekend and it was my First Big Con and only the second Con I've ever been to.

The first one I went to was a mini-con here where I live.

For those who were at A-Kon I was the only Wolfwood in the cosplay I was in "The Anime Dating Game"

I really appreciated all the comments I got on how much I looked like Wolfwood.

Ever since I met my anime friends here in my town, they were trying to say I looked like him but I just thought they were saying that.

Even though I got 2nd place in the cosplay at Mini-Con in my town I didn't think anything of it.

But when I got to A-Kon 14 I was blown away at the popularity of Wolfwood (I guess I misunderstood his sexiness) but maybe it was because I was the only one who was brave enough to show off his "bare chestedness"

But anyways for all those who might have talked with me at A-Kon or took my picture. I just wanna say "Thank You So Much.... And you'll be seeing me around alot more often."

RuthlessJS
06-03-2003, 11:00 AM
was the mini con you went to Ushicon? :)

I think I remember seeing you and seeing you in your skit there.

layne
06-03-2003, 12:03 PM
You _did_ make a fantastic Wolfwood. Mad props ^^

TrigunWolf
06-03-2003, 12:12 PM
Nah Ruthless I wasn't at Ushicon.

The Mini-con I went to was just that. It was called the Mini-Con in Tulsa, Oklahoma where I reside.

BUT the people I did the skit with at A-Kon were at Ushi-con and they did a skit there, but not me....

And Thanks Layne, I need to get better pants though. The pants I wore were too tight, but I guess that's what the ladies like.:cool:

cutekawaii
06-03-2003, 12:31 PM
Hey, it's Nikki, the Alexiel that was behind you at the cosplay >D Glad you had a good time at your first big con, ya'll were awesome!!

kelldar
06-03-2003, 08:32 PM
Dude you were such a perfect wolfwood *_* we wanted to hug you, lol. I know my dad got a pic of your group^^

Dia
06-03-2003, 11:20 PM
James! Yo! It's India! ^_^ Seriously, you are the best Wolfwood out there. Perfect facial structure and everything. *applauds*

TrigunWolf
06-04-2003, 01:08 AM
Thanks All!!

My friends say it was the hair and the nose...

I was born with a nose of Wolfwood so I guess it's a blessing in the Anime World....

I hope to go to more Cons and hope to be at A-Kon '04!

Cherry Boy
06-04-2003, 02:27 AM
Yeah We did The Same Skit at Ushi-con, it was kinda like a trial run. But my friend who cosplayed as Mr. Satan/Hercule couldn't make it to A-Kon, so I just Kinda flagged down James before the Cosplay and talked him into joining our skit. This is Eric by the way......I was Onizuka in the anime dating game

Dia
06-04-2003, 10:20 AM
*waves at Eric*

Cherry Boy
06-04-2003, 01:55 PM
Howdy India :) I see Ya'll made it home safely.

Dia
06-04-2003, 11:15 PM
More or less, yeah. So. Dead. Nngh.