PDA

View Full Version : Yu Yu Hakusho group wanted.

Ghyra
06-03-2003, 03:33 PM
Hey, My friends and I are trying to put together the largest, most unholy conglomeration of Yu Yu Hakusho characters ever!! Muahahahahaha! :thumbsup: um,... yeah. Well, we just want to know who's cosplaying as any YYH person and if YOU would like to join US in a large blob to have fun. It doesn't matter what you're cosplaying as, we just want you there so we can poke at you with sticks..... not really. =D

So just PM me or leave a reply on this thread telling me when you're going and as what character. Thankies! :angel:

K_Valentine
06-03-2003, 03:38 PM
(Raisies hand) Hiei present maybe. Name the time and place.

shwong
06-03-2003, 04:10 PM
Cool! I love Yu Yu Hakushou. There aren't enough cosplayers for that series. I'd love to join your group - as Botan, if I finish the costume in time.

Put me down as *tentative* - I'll know closer to AX.

Date? Time? Location?

Ghyra
06-05-2003, 10:54 AM
Well, as for a date, probably the fourth or fifth. Time.... um, I'll get back to you on that. And I've never been to the Anime expo, so location is: you tell me. ^.^'' My friends and I just decided to go to the Anime Expo yesterday because it's a bit closer to where we live, and it should be more fun than Comic Con, so we're kinda making this up as we go... (forgive us for our transgressions! T_T )