PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Night

Carmila
06-03-2003, 03:57 PM
Is anyone out there staying sunday night and leaving monday morning? I have found it is cheaper if I come back Monday vs. Sunday, however I am trying to find a place to stay (and I really don't want to stay in a hotel room alone in a city I don't know)

Does anyone have some suggestions?

Maxima
06-03-2003, 09:09 PM
I know a rather large portion of my group going is staying into Monday. Mostly because we don't want to face weekend beach/vacation traffic when crossing the bay bridge.

Maybe see if you can find a couple of people you know to stay with you. I would offer a spot in one of my rooms, but I don't know how you react to staying with about 8 to 10 complete and utter strangers.

DigitalCactus
06-04-2003, 12:22 AM
hmm I havent officialy gotten otakon off but I might as well take the day afterwards off to recover. I dont think we'll be staying at the hotel another night though.. *sniff*

I need to ask if I can work like 6am till 3pm taht fthursday and have off fri,sat,sun and monday...

Ahh this is when paid time off kicks in. Now Im glad I worked Easter and memorial day... I got paid for the 8 hrs I worked PLUS paid time off for later on. I plan on using this for otakon...

lunasreincarnat
06-20-2003, 06:58 PM
were staying till really late sunday... but we are leaving the hotel like at check out time and just parking the cars somewhere else.