PDA

View Full Version : Kite from .Hack//


tsugaru
06-03-2003, 04:06 PM
I'd love to see what some people have done with kite from the ps2 hack games, seeing as Im working/going to be working on a kite of my own along with a friend of mine (posting here as balmung ;)) on a kite for a con coming up in the summer it would be great to compare methods and how each of our costumes look


thankie sai :D

tsugaru

PatrickD
06-04-2003, 06:56 PM
Which con? I love the .hack games!

tsugaru
06-04-2003, 08:42 PM
This will be debuted at Connecticon in West Hartford this July :)
It takes place at University of Hartford
Heres the Link Connecticon (http://www.connecticon.org)

Dark Vision
06-08-2003, 07:03 AM
My Kite costume is some where here on this site. Search the Cosplay.com Balboa Park gathering.

And my costume can be seen a mile away.

tsugaru
06-10-2003, 09:03 AM
I just started work on his twin blades, Im making the set that you get when you defeat.. well data drain the Parasite Dragon at Someone's Hideous Giant <-- iirc ^_^


so far so good, Im gonna rig the handle with a small light topped with red celophane so that I can get that sort of red trail effect going, and the lucite is going to be coated with a thin layer of red transparent for even more "redness". In my opinion the weapons are an integral part of this cosplay, I hope it works out as well as I am planning :)


Tsugaru

EvilMoogleQueen
06-10-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by tsugaru
I just started work on his twin blades, Im making the set that you get when you defeat.. well data drain the Parasite Dragon at Someone's Hideous Giant <-- iirc ^_^




Tsugaru

do you remember the name of the swords?

tsugaru
06-10-2003, 04:33 PM
i had to check...Hyakkidouran was the set of blades, they are coming out decent so far :D

Jaquii
06-10-2003, 04:44 PM
I'm not sure if this is any help, but I made Elk's costume from .hack//INFECTION. I'll get some better pictures of the costume up soon, but I have one up of that costume up right now. : )

EvilMoogleQueen
06-10-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by tsugaru
i had to check...Hyakkidouran was the set of blades, they are coming out decent so far :D

i don't think i got those. do you get them in infection or mutation?

tsugaru
06-11-2003, 12:39 PM
infection after you beat the game, you are given a keyword for a special area plus a virus core to get into that area, there is a parasite dragon at the end of that dungeon (boss) that if you data drain you get the blades.

and jaquii Id love to see your Elk once you have decent picts up you have no idea how much i <3 .hack stuff so all is welcome! :lol:

tsugaru

EvilMoogleQueen
06-11-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by tsugaru
infection after you beat the game, you are given a keyword for a special area plus a virus core to get into that area, there is a parasite dragon at the end of that dungeon (boss) that if you data drain you get the blades.


tsugaru

heh... i never did that. maybe I should. Is it still available during mutation?

are the blades any good?

tsugaru
06-11-2003, 04:59 PM
they are decent, but by the time you are through mutation they have been surpased in power, they look really sweet however :)

and yea they are still there in mutation im pretty sure.

EvilMoogleQueen
06-11-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by tsugaru
they are decent, but by the time you are through mutation they have been surpased in power, they look really sweet however :)

and yea they are still there in mutation im pretty sure.

I'm not too far into mutation. I havnt had time to play it too often becuase of finals. I might get them anyway, just to see them.