PDA

View Full Version : Jrock Photoshoot

Kaede
06-03-2003, 08:01 PM
If anybodys interested in joining the shoot, do tell. This'll be my first time at the con so I don't know any locations for the photo. I'll be cosplaying Merveilles Mana or Toshiya. Soooo who's up for it ^^

Michela
06-19-2003, 09:20 PM
Ooh! I should tell Mika-chan about this... My Jrock costume won't be finished for quite a while (I'm planning it for Anime Boston 2004) and even then, it's quite an alternative costume (it's more of a video personality than a member of a band... but I can't divulge the secret! Sorree! ^_^) Mika-chan has already compiled at least one Jrock costume, so he may be interested (I shall take many-a-picture, especially if you're being Mana!) I haven't been to Shoujocon either, so I can't say anything about locations o.O

Kaede
06-21-2003, 08:08 PM
If your going to be any naked or bloody girl from any DEG video ... *shakes head* heh but yes I will be bringing my Shiroi Mana and the gl Mana costume from the live at Budokan. I'll be posting on the seeking cosplayers forum for anyone interested in joining me in a Shiroi group.

Kaede
06-29-2003, 06:36 PM
Alright I can't be the photoshoot ringleader anymore since I can't afford Shoujocon this year ^^;; Maybe I'll join you guys next year.

Michela
06-30-2003, 08:04 PM
Oh well, and no, I would never do anything naked... that would simply be disturbing o.O No, this character is fully dressed (she even comes with gloves and a hat!) 'Tis too bad that you can't come to shoujocon, but understanding what happens when finances are low, I understand. ^^

Kaede
06-30-2003, 10:52 PM
lol Well good luck on your costume Michela (I'll see you at Anime Boston 04 ^__^ ) and all other jrock cosplayers going to Shoujocon. Take many pictures for me.

Michela
07-03-2003, 09:07 PM
I will! *_* We need a larger Jrock photo shoot for AB next year, but that shall be discussed in the AB forums ^^