PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Pimp Provokes Questions

sennuyer
06-03-2003, 09:02 PM
ddd

Nerve-chan
06-03-2003, 09:06 PM
I hope the Poke pimp comes back (improved or not).
All my friends (cosplayers and non-cosplayers thought it was totally kick @$$.

trekkieb47
06-03-2003, 10:49 PM
Well I was Roger pimp. There were 3 Dorothies at the con. LOL. Pokepimp rules.

Berry

HEDGESMFG
06-04-2003, 01:18 PM
While it may be my favorate cosplay for both the years I've been at ACEN, I must admit that unless he can add something new to it...he's gonna kill the idea if he wears it to much.

Of course, it could become a running gimmick like Sailor Bubba...maybe he could even end up being a staffer and get his own Bobblehead.

I'd buy it.

CuteButDeadly
06-07-2003, 12:29 PM
Eww Sailor Bubba bobbleheads

chiichan
06-07-2003, 10:37 PM
haha... isnt red pikachu poke pimps girlfriend??? maybe you should ask her after all she is the one who makes their costumes or so i read...

A DDR LeGend
06-08-2003, 02:46 AM
he's coming back, trust me :)

RedPikachu
06-08-2003, 10:36 AM
A pikachu ho here and wow, questions about my group...cool! Pimp Ash is coming back with a new and improved costume, but this time with more girls. Depending on how much I would like death by costume making, there will be anywhere between 4-6 poke ho girls. This year's theme was based off of the characters Fook Mi and Fook Yu of Austin Powers. Next year there will be a bigger and better theme with much more elaborate costumes.

Hopefully there will be more than just the Pokemon Pimp and his Pokemon. I have ideas and plans for people to cosplay as clients of the Pokemon Pimp too (for example, Brock).

I've been doing this gig for 4 years now, and people, for some strange odd reason, haven't gotten sick of it. I was actually planning on doing a Final Fantsy VII cosplay next year (same pimp type theme), but I've decided to sell out to the people and make bigger and better costumes for this whole pokemon thing.

I certainly hope we become some kind of running gimmick like sailor bubba! People come up to me and ask If I'm selling my Pika ears or if Pimp Ash is selling his hat. I never thought of that before, I was thinking about making a few pimp ash hats and pikachu ears and then selling them, but I don't think this thing is popular enough....

Anyway, hope this answered your questions sennuyer! I'd be happy to answer anyone else's questions!

thank you all so much for all the compilments! it means soooo much to me!!!!!!!

chiichan
06-08-2003, 07:13 PM
you did do a really good job... i got like 3 pics of you alone... unfortauntely my scanner is broke...

Shaft
06-25-2003, 11:32 PM
Pimpin aint easy unless your a pokepimp!

99Machsoul
07-13-2003, 03:33 PM
I remember on the ML he posted a messsage last year saying that he had an idea for this year (2k3) that was absolutely going to blow everybody away.

Um.. What was it?

RedPikachu
07-13-2003, 06:36 PM
what was the ML? He is almost never online and isn't a part of any message boards. and also, we had no idea what we were going to do for 2k3. i kept switching from idea to idea to idea and it was almost last minute that we decided to redo the pokemon costumes again. i'm happy that it was still a crowd pleaser. winning a trophy and being in newtype has been really exciting for us! besides, the poke pimp in reality is MY bitch...i'm the one that comes up with the ideas ^_^