PDA

View Full Version : Akon was so AWESOME *beams*

TristenCitrine
06-03-2003, 11:56 PM
Let me say first that this is mostly swiped from my LJ rather than retyping

Whew, Lisa and I got back yesterday evening. I'm soooo dead tired, especially after working today. *faint* Conventions sure do tucker ya out!

I had an amazing time at the convention- everyone I met was so sweet!

There's a few shoutouts to do before I continue. Some I'm sure don't even go here but whee, here it goes:

G-Chan- You and Kev's Parakiss costumes were too adorable for words, especially the boingy-boingy hair! It was great getting to talk to you, if only a little. You have a lot of talent in cosplay and I can't wait to see what you do next. Gah, I wish I could be so cute! Now I REALLY, REALLY have to just go buy me some of that manga because it is TOO CUTE for words.

Erikadoor (one word, because it's trendier that way)- I don't even know if you're on LJ, but hanging out with you was AWESOME. Midwestern people rock! Someday, I hope to cosplay as Angel and we can mooooooo 'til the cows come home! Thank you for the advice on proper cow tipping.

Lionel- You saved my life with that inhaler, man. I had no idea the humidity in Texas would get my asthma to flare up like that. I owe you one, big time.

Nessa- You are a MONKEY! Ohhhh my GOD you are such a monkey!!!!! Hehehehe, look at me and see your future ;) Karaoke was FUN, oh yes yes yes! If only I was more awake that night!

Sara- Gah, I wish I could have talked to you more! I bow to your Aeris costumes... such a perfect chara for you!

Kyle- *bows* the only thing better than your gorgeous pictures was your paitence and kindness. Thank you so very much.

Twinkle & Jeff- I only saw you like once! That was sadness

Kell- Your Belldandy = amazing *applause*

Chocobo Lake People- That was soooo cute! I loved it, especially the feathers! I have to admit I was a LITTLE let down to NOT see a Sephiroth in nothing but tight leather pants, though ;)

Matrix- Those costumes were neat, and I haven't even seen the movie! Mr. Takahashi was really floored by them especially.

The GTO cosplayer in the anime dating game- Okay, that was just UNCANNY. Talk about being in character *claps*

the Japanese Bride from the anime annon. skit- Ohhh MAJOR props to you! You were so demure and elegant!

The wolf goddess- *applause* I loved it! The head was especially cool!

Starscream- *drool* that was AMAZING! I can't wait to see what you do next.

Angel Sanctuary people- Okay, that was extremely COOL. I gotta go see that series now!

Mei and Dan- You both are soooo darn ADORABLE! Its great to see other Sakura Wars fans out there! Mei makes the most adorable Kouran!

All the masqueraders- What an entertaining show! You all rocked! Ohhhh my, it was so hard to decide! *.*

Iron Cosplay crew and contestants- Dood, that was great. The Ghetto Shiva and Yuna ROCKED!

Sheila/Reni- You were sooooo helpful this weekend! It was great hanging out with you and you are just a great reni, oh yep yep yep! I'm so happy we can continue to become better friends :)

Miss Spankies- Mau mau mau... Yay yay yay for Akon FUN! Everything went so well, all things considered, huh! My HULK candy dispenser will defear your Spidey one, ohhohohohoooooo! Oh, and thank you and Sheila for the ORIHIME pr0n ;) So, I was wrong.... it DOES exist. Boc. It had purrrrdy art, ummm yeah *wink*.

Soooo, in case anyone was wondering, Prairierose Clayton's FAMOUS maxi-Pad Loli headpieces are a hit . Someone in Iron Cosplay made one for my new NUMBER ONE ESSSSSE, Estvan. (Mr. super VA macho man) and he wore it while judging the iron cosplay. He wore it while doing random Gundam and Fushigi Yuugi voices, of course. It had safety pins on it as well, making it truly punk RAWK. It even stuck to his head because he was bald. Miss Prairie is now famous for her design. Boc, boc, boc. She rules for inventing it!

Duel Jewel smokes.... a LOT. Yay asthma X_X. They were nice and their music was entertaining (especially mask boy who was adorable), but their cigarette and "cow tube" consumption was unbelieveable (270???). I wonder if the "water bottle" girl is okay?

Estevan is my Esse. I heart him, the end. He is super best no.1 VA man and Joshua should worry ;)

Scott- You are the world's cutest bum :) If I had a Canadian dollah, I'd give it to you. Great seeing ya again.

Dan Kanemitsu - I also heart you! I simply ADORE the art and Nessa-Lachette did, in fact squeal like the monkey she is when she got hers :) I am eagerly awaiting the ST movie now.

Everyone at "Poo-Corner" ( Cutekawaii, Erika, heggie, everyone else I'm spacing on...) at the Sunday dinner- you all ROCK. That was the most fun I've had at dinner in a LONG TIME!

Thank you everyone who came to the panels, too! It was a great con of happiness and I will remember it always :)

I love the AKON TV hedgehog. He needs a costume.

Gah.... tiredness has hit me. Akon was a blast. I want more AKON! I think the only BAD thing was CONSTELLATION 7. That room had no air! Thank goodness for those J-pop fliers!

I neeeeeed SLEEP! Ciao ciao CIAO!

Yuna
06-04-2003, 12:01 AM
You're SUCH an Orangatain or however it's spelt =o XD~

TristenCitrine
06-04-2003, 12:07 AM
*looks at your new icon*

well... you're a BLOODY Monkey! eep! eep! eeeeeeeeep!

XD

Ginny
06-04-2003, 12:41 AM
*smooches*

It was so nice getting to talk to you. You are so freakin' happy all the time, I don't know how you do it. My voice was still wrecked from AZ, so if I sounded kinda down, it was only cause my voice was dying.

And yes you MUST read Parakiss!

Artema
06-04-2003, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by TristenCitrine
Matrix- Those costumes were neat, and I haven't even seen the movie! Mr. Takahashi was really floored by them especially.

Thanks! ^_^ It was great to shake hands with him, and even more so to have his approval of our costumes :3

Though we kind of missed the announcement because we were running around n.n''''' What did he say about us?

Makoto
06-04-2003, 02:14 AM
Thank you so very much for judging at Iron Cosplay! I know it was an effort for everyone to make it out so early (I was up at 7:30 slathering liquid latex on Bloodberry) and be crammed into Constellation 7, but we really appreciated it. ^_^ The Ghetto Stories of the Old Country were marvelous as well... although the Lolita Headpiece was so very wrong in every way. XD

They should be mass-marketed.

Cherry Boy
06-04-2003, 02:15 AM

The GTO cosplayer in the anime dating game- Okay, that was just UNCANNY. Talk about being in character *claps* [/B]

Thank you Very much. I take great pride in my art, and try to protray every character to it's fullest..........Hehehehehe who am I kidding I am just a giant goofball, like he is. So in the Great words of Ringo Starr, " all I got to do is Act naturally"

Ginny
06-04-2003, 02:20 AM
Dude, that was a really awesome skit...

FOR ME TO POOP ON! Ahahahahahahaha.

*dies*

Cherry Boy
06-04-2003, 02:30 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ginny
06-04-2003, 04:13 AM
Cherry Boy = my new best friend. I claim you as one of my minions.

Yuna
06-04-2003, 04:37 AM
*looks at your new icon*

well... you're a BLOODY Monkey! eep! eep! eeeeeeeeep!

XD

SoOoOo, does that mean I'll grow up to be a bloody oragatain or however it's spelt?

cutekawaii
06-04-2003, 10:45 AM
Mew! I'm glad you had a good time! All your costumes I saw you wear were so inspiring! You're such a good seamstress!!

And yes as Rosiel said, check out the manga, it's 940589646 times better than the anime, yes.

I added you to LJ as was discussed in poo-corner XD (Poo-corner is da SHIT! Pun intended.) oh, erikadoor does have an LJ...see if you can guess what it is ^_-

BTW, Yuya is the mask guy from Duel Jewel and he's the one that threw the death water!!

Dia
06-04-2003, 11:51 AM
The girl who got hit with the bottle is okay, by the way. I talked to her after the concert and she was doing alright ^^

Cherry Boy
06-04-2003, 01:47 PM
Sweet ace I am a minion, does that mean I get to like lick your boots clean and worship the ground you walk on!!!! I really hope so cuase that would be Uber Cool!!!!

That is all.

Space Invader
06-04-2003, 02:04 PM
Cherry Boy- you were the Onizuka at Ushicon? Dude, I remember you backstage at the masq! I was really tired and you tried to say hi to me and I didn't respond, and then you faked crying ^_^;; lol. I was the Hikaru.... white dress, red hair, gold chestplate...? Heh, you ARE Onizuka.

Ginny
06-04-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Cherry Boy
Sweet ace I am a minion, does that mean I get to like lick your boots clean and worship the ground you walk on!!!! I really hope so cuase that would be Uber Cool!!!!

That is all.

Well, you could do that. Or you could murder people I don't like for me. That would be most helpful. :P

Cherry Boy
06-04-2003, 04:41 PM
Murdering people is my specialty....all I charge is a pizza and a large coke.

Cherry Boy
06-04-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Space Invader
Cherry Boy- you were the Onizuka at Ushicon? Dude, I remember you backstage at the masq! I was really tired and you tried to say hi to me and I didn't respond, and then you faked crying ^_^;; lol. I was the Hikaru.... white dress, red hair, gold chestplate...? Heh, you ARE Onizuka.

Heheheh thanks I try my darndest