PDA

View Full Version : Avatar: the Last Airbender @ AFest '08

Hikaruhime
01-11-2008, 10:52 AM
I realize it's early... but is anyone planning on doing any Avatar cosplay at this year's AFest? :D

I'm planning Toph in the dress from her introduction episode. But, she might get replaced with Ty Lee since she's my favorite of the three Fire girls, and I want to have some pictures flipping around, haha. Or maybe even Azula. :D Whichever, I should have an Avatar cosplay with me.

Kung_Fu_Candy
01-11-2008, 10:27 PM
Ooh, I'd love to cosplay Ty Lee (she's my favorite too! The villains in that series are so awesome! <3) or Suki, and this might give me a chance!

Hikaruhime
01-11-2008, 11:07 PM
YES DO. :D You would make an awesome Ty Lee.

I've pretty much decided on Azula since my mom said she'll do Queen Ursa to match. I hated Azula at first (she's so mean to my Zuko D: ), but now I'm grudgingly starting to like her more and more. :P

DeadlySerenade
01-25-2008, 12:50 PM
I'll be there as Smellerbee with a Longshot or Jet in tow.

Hikaruhime
01-25-2008, 01:26 PM
Yaaay, more Avatar~! :D

Taigia
02-28-2008, 01:43 AM
I will be prince Zuko.

PS. Avatar is too anime.

DeadlySerenade
03-03-2008, 11:06 AM
Uh... doesn't it have to be made in Japan to be considered 'anime'? :/

Hikaruhime
03-03-2008, 04:07 PM
It's anime-inspired. Close enough. *shrugs*

Kung_Fu_Candy
03-31-2008, 12:11 AM
After an epic Avatar marathon on NicktoonsTV this weekend (XD yup, that's what I did with my Saturday!), I'm reinspired to do Avatar cosplay!! I'll try my best to make a Ty Lee for AFest, so we can have an amazing photoshoot! <3

CreepyUncleLee
04-09-2008, 02:59 PM
I was thinking of being an armor platted Appa or Oppa however you spell his...her..what gender is the flying bison?
huh,cant seem to remember.
but yeah,does anyone think that might be too much of a spoiler,its from season three

Hikaruhime
04-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Season three (what's out so far) has been released for several months. I don't think that'd be considered spoiler material anymore, personally. Good cosplay idea! :D

CreepyUncleLee
04-10-2008, 09:46 AM
hmmm i think i will do armor platted appa for Afest then,i'll have a wargreymon,enkidu/gurren,blastoise gijinka cosplays for myself,i'll most likely wear one of them while there,lol.
wish me luck my anime comrades

MoonNeko
04-29-2008, 11:40 PM
I'd LOVE to attempt Sokka xD But there's no WAY my hair would be long enough in time for A-fest and a wig for Sokka would be very difficult.. xD But I will be TOTALLY looking for you guys with your awesome Avatar costumes, I can't WAIT xD

DeadlySerenade
05-18-2008, 07:47 PM
Unfortunately, my Longshot/Jet just got a bad case of low cosplay-self-esteem and canceled both of his Avatar cosplays. So I won't be doing Smellerbee for this con, sorry. :(

potatoplanet
05-27-2008, 04:59 PM
i would love to go as katara!

Arei
06-03-2008, 01:04 AM
Depending on how little I procrastinate I'll have Fire Nation Toph~

Or maybe prisoner Tsuki...cos that was pretty epic...

tahiti
06-05-2008, 10:26 AM
I'm planning to completely redo my Toph, since she was kinda fail at A-kon. I'm still debating whether I want to do her fire nation outfit, or remake her green outfit. I know I'm doing both, but I'm not sure which will happen first.

RanChan03
06-06-2008, 11:53 AM
my gf and i will be Song and Post day of Black Sun Zuko (i will carry the secret of fire bending with me too)

Got Glomp?
06-11-2008, 01:37 PM
Awe! I guess i missed it. We made an avatar group for A-kon this year. I was Aang and we had an Appa, Sokka, Toph, and Katarra. We also did the cactus juice skit on saturday night. BUTTT this year I'm a giant pink kirby so I'm sorry >______________<

Hikaruhime
06-18-2008, 11:30 PM
Looking to do Ty Lee now. I was excited at the amount of love shown Avatar at A-Kon. Here's to hoping there will be just as much love at AFest~ :D

Goldfinch
08-24-2008, 01:44 AM
My friend will be doing her first cosplay as Mai. :D She's never been to a con before, so it will be interesting.

RanChan03
08-25-2008, 05:54 PM
I realize it's early... but is anyone planning on doing any Avatar cosplay at this year's AFest? :D

I'm planning Toph in the dress from her introduction episode. But, she might get replaced with Ty Lee since she's my favorite of the three Fire girls, and I want to have some pictures flipping around, haha. Or maybe even Azula. :D Whichever, I should have an Avatar cosplay with me.

Actually Gf and i will bring our avatar cosplays with us to Afest

There's no official photoshoot for this is there? We could do one on sat morning if that's ok?

RanChan03
08-26-2008, 04:49 PM
sorry for double posting but i can't find out how to delete my previous post but if no one wants to i'll hold the avatar shoot on sat at 1? is that alright?
OH snap that won't do

3:00 PM on sat does that sound alright?