PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going as a Wolf's Rain character?

LatinVixen
06-04-2003, 11:13 PM
I plan to go as Toboe in wolf form , it would be pretty cool to meet up with a human form Toboe ;) from Wolf's Rain.

Yui
06-10-2003, 09:43 PM
Hmm...I thought there was a thread on this already...must be thinking of Otakon.
Um, yep, I shall be representing Darcia there (I thought with a group...um...where'd everybody go?)
Probably Thursday morning for me it's looking like...perhaps reprised sometime else over the weekend depending on the heat....but if you're going wolf form, you're in the same boat as I ^_-

[EDIT: scritch scritch, date change. Thurday or Saturday mornings seem the best after further thought.]

peacecraft
06-11-2003, 11:29 AM
I'm running short on cash to finish the costume, but with a little luck I'll finish my Tsume costume in time for AX.

Ayaka
06-12-2003, 01:21 AM
Ack WR at AX, huh . . . :| So how much do I dislike my Toboe, am I willing to wear it again when I know I don't have time to make improvements . . . ><

*edit* . . . I just registered that you said you're doing WOLF FORM Toboe. O_O I have NO CLUE how you're doing that, but I can't wait to see it!

LatinVixen
06-12-2003, 01:29 AM
Oh you will see how he will (wolf based *giggles*) come out, if you want to see my other critter based costumes check my site at www.mixedcandy.com

can't wait for the con!

Ayaka
06-12-2003, 01:39 AM
Eheheh I think (slightly ghetto) Toboe and his boots of Much Pain will be getting taken to AX. ^^; I have to get pics with you!

BTW, I checked out your art while I was there - *really* nice stuff! XD

LatinVixen
06-14-2003, 02:39 AM
thankies! ^_^

Dawn
06-15-2003, 02:46 PM
mou--- I have material for my Cheza costume but I probably won't get it done for this year's AX T_T

peacecraft
06-16-2003, 01:41 PM
Damn. It would have been cool to have a Chaze there too. Looks like I'm done with all the roughest bits of my costume (though I did snap a needle in half and get it jammed up under my finger nail working on Tsume's jacket... Still hurts to type).

Just got to finish some details and get my wig. Getting all my hair under a wig that short is going to be a bit of an adventure.

SeraMuun
06-18-2003, 02:00 AM
AHH!!! *tackle glomp* you didnt tell me you were doing TOBOE! you sly fox ^.~ have i mentioned how much i love you lately O.o;; first your doing Kirara and now Toboe! why didnt you tell me at jacon ;.; ::sob:: I was dressed as Toboe then too ..... ;.;

in fact.. You didnt tell me you were going to AX O.o when are you flying out? (me and the gang are flying in the early morning hours (7 am) out of Tampa Internationl ) ..

I am one very happy cosplayer.. We have to hang.. (for once.. away from the local crowds.. ) do you stil have my contact info? if not email me through here and i'll email you back.. yay.. someone i know is going! ::is excessively happy now:; this is gonna be the BEST AX ever :)

Susan/ Usagi/ Toboe/Inuyasha ... um.. chii!

LatinVixen
06-18-2003, 10:37 PM
Had no clue you were here SeraMuun *giggles*. I will be sure to spot ya, I will not be to hard to spot so no worries just look for Toboe in wolf form lol we need pics together =). As for Kirara its on hold for now as I need to finish other suits and artwork first *im dead busy till december grrr*. I will be leaving the 3rd from Orlando international and arriving at Cali around 11ish or so just before lunch.

Tell me what costumes your taking so i don't have a hard time spotting ya ^_^. I am so excited this being my first year there too =D, hope to see you competing chica!.

take care *goes off to finish the wolf body* ~pics on my site soon ;)

SeraMuun
06-19-2003, 01:37 AM
thanks for responding! im bring my super sailormoon costume.. if i get it fixed in time.. my knocking down hesitation costumew (sera myu thing..) Inuyahsa, CHII (bakery outfit that was yumis..) Toboe and anything els ei can think of..^^;;;

im me and i'll give you my cel phone number ! :)

Yui
06-21-2003, 04:31 PM
Okay, to spare me costume swapping more than once a day and to make sure Ayaka gets to join us if she wishes to (for I know she will be totally busy Saturday) I am going to say Thursday anytime is the best. It won't be the whole day, but it can be for many several hours - either the beginning of the day or the evening. If there's any major conflicts for pics, I can put on Darcia for a bit Saturday night or even Sunday afternoon.

Yui
06-30-2003, 10:42 PM
Okay, here are my final plans...disregard any jumbly thought previously posted by me up there.
Darcia --> definently Thursday late afternoon, around 5-ish and for the rest of the night.
- maybe Sunday...which I no longer have any other obligations for, so it's totally open.
- and...if absolutely necessary, Friday morning. Early, briefly...but possible.

(I just cut the mouth-hole out of the mask today...not sure if I like it...but I guess it's supposed to be like that. And I'll be able to breathe a bit better. ^_^**)

SeraMuun
07-01-2003, 12:44 AM
crap >.< i have a sera myu panel at 5 and an inuyasha at 7 there goes my plans.. how late are you going to wear it..?.. i may have to catch you late thursday or sunday ;.;...

Yui
07-01-2003, 03:45 AM
Thursday, you mean? I'll only take a short break to eat dinner or something I guess. Basically it'll be the whole rest of the night that I'm up and about, I'm thinking. (Hehe, I need to be wearing something obvious since there'll be a few people who will be looking for me Thursday night.)

SeraMuun
07-01-2003, 04:26 AM
whatdid i type O.o? yeah..thursday.. between 5 and 8ish im screwed..
i 'm part of the inuyasha panel at 7.. and the sera myu panel at 5.. if your gonna be in darcia after 8 i can breath again... i really dont want to mis gettng pics! (thing is i cant take pics at dark..i hope it isnt hugely dark out..)

Yui
07-01-2003, 11:54 PM
okay...yeah, I'll be cosplaying I think well past 8 pm pm on Thursday.
...Um, but if it's too dark, we can do Sunday. That's okay too. (I'm tempted to say "screw the Suikoden group!" on Friday morning due to my utter dissatisfaction with my contribution to it...but I guess I still need to uphold my honour. Or something. But if Friday morning is the only good time for you, maybe I will anyway. Talk to me about it Thursday evening if you see me.)