PDA

View Full Version : Febreeze at A-kon

Artema
06-05-2003, 05:31 PM
If you head over to A-Kon's site, they have a link to a movie capturing a guy spraying Febreeze in the lobby. XD

RuthlessJS
06-07-2003, 08:31 AM
LOL! Yeah I saw that when I was watching Akon-TV. :p

Scortia
06-07-2003, 10:18 AM
Febreeze is your friend... my group walked through mists of it every time we returned to the room... and unlike many other con goers, we bathed everyday as well. ^^;;

Pincer
06-07-2003, 03:03 PM
We were all dying when we saw that on A-Kon TV!! Man, the Hyatt was hell bent on getting the con out of there for this last year and if that wasn't a sign I don't know what was! **lol**

caelestis
06-10-2003, 01:23 AM
I watched that on the site-- nearly DIED laughing from it...infact woke my sibling up in the other room... whooops. But I made her watch and she laughed (that is after I explained *why* the person was spraying..)

Pincer
06-10-2003, 02:36 AM
All I can say is that was just wrong!! **lol**

die-sama
06-10-2003, 08:15 AM
febreeze ;_;

i had a new bottle of it in my bag..when i opened my bag, not only did it leak but it leaked all over this blue material i had that was covering my angel sanctuary artbook and manga that i was going to use for reference pictures for my lucifer ;;_;;
it dyed the top of both books *whines8
and i dindt have any febreeze left to spray at ppl >_>;;
i coundt' find my body spray either

lemonygoodness
06-10-2003, 04:11 PM
It's nice to know I wasn't the only one bathing at the convention...

Because there were already severe cases of BO on Friday.

Did people decide to get started on the poor hygiene in advance or something?

caelestis
06-10-2003, 05:28 PM
Probably. I just remember taking twice as many showers because I felt as if the fanboy stinkiness lingered on me (one bumped into me.... gyaaaagggg)

Scortia
06-10-2003, 05:57 PM
You know it's sad when you start celebrating when you hear the people next door to you turning on their showers. ^^;;

True_Sanosuke
06-10-2003, 06:06 PM
OMG that sounds so funny and disgusting at the same time lol.

kyandi-chan
06-10-2003, 11:32 PM
To battle the fanboys....I have febreeze and SOAP ON A ROPE ho-HA!! *ninja kick*

die-sama
06-11-2003, 12:02 AM
its the bathroom light swtiches
they were on the outside

all the fanboys decided if tehy took a shower they could play "turn the lightswitch off on the person taking the shower" game @_@

i nearly played it if i didn't know i'd get shot XD so i stayed away from the lightswitch >_>;;

Scortia
06-11-2003, 12:11 AM
Yes! Those evil lightswitches! I made the mistake of half stripping before I went into the bathroom... low and behold I close the door and there's no light switch in the room... *grumble grumble* Can't count the number of times that I went in forgetting where that switch was...

Pincer
06-11-2003, 02:15 AM
Rumors were abound that the hotel turned down the air conditioning to make things worse for us.

Not too mention the heat and humidity that weekend sure didn't help anyting. **lol**

Khet Tcheba
06-12-2003, 10:26 PM
I'm sure the A/C was at nearly full capacity - that hotel was SERIOUSLY crowded. A stunt like that would kind of backfire on the hotel staff.

Major props to the Febreeze guy, though. My hero!