PDA

View Full Version : "I Survived Katsucon 9" T-shirts...? And a shameless photo hunt

Ginnychan
06-07-2003, 10:41 AM
First off...Did anyone ever make those "I survived KatSNOcon 9" shirts? I really think someone should. It wouldn't be so hard with Cafepress.com and such. Anyone wanna give it a whirl?

Also, I'm still looking for pictures of my Ballad of Fallen Angels Faye (from Cowboy Bebop, I'm probably with a Vicious) and my Wolfwood (from Trigun, probably with a Vash) Thanks...sorry for the shameless photo hunting ^_^*

White Ninja
06-09-2003, 08:26 PM
well....my friend works at a t-shirt making place and he's makin us t-shirts that say, "I resorted to cannibalism at Katsucon 9 and all I got was this t-shirt." it's gonna rock...gonna wear it to otakon.

Ginnychan
06-09-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by White Ninja
well....my friend works at a t-shirt making place and he's makin us t-shirts that say, "I resorted to cannibalism at Katsucon 9 and all I got was this t-shirt." it's gonna rock...gonna wear it to otakon.

Dude, is there any way he could make more? I would totally pay for that, and I know other people who would as well!

Ranma Saotome
07-17-2003, 12:39 AM
I never did get a chance to make any. I even had my friend Scott do a piece of artwork too.

Maybe tommorrow I'll make one up at Cafe Press.

Ginnychan
07-17-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Ranma Saotome
I never did get a chance to make any. I even had my friend Scott do a piece of artwork too.

Maybe tommorrow I'll make one up at Cafe Press.

That'd be so kick ass!

lunasreincarnat
07-20-2003, 03:42 PM
i signed up to get a shirt... never got one..... poo..... here my con photos www.geocities.com/zodiac_ryoko1/homepage.html click enter.. then conventions...

Ranma Saotome
12-29-2003, 02:10 AM
^^;;;

I'm gonna work on it ASAP!