PDA

View Full Version : Dr Who Cosplay, anyone?

Nuwanda
01-25-2008, 09:25 AM
I was wondering if any other Dr Who fans were out there who might want to gather at CTcon. My boyfriend and I are going to be cosplaying it and thought it might be fun to find other people to cosplay the other doctors and possibly the companions. He is going as Tom Baker's doctor and I'm David Tennant's. That leaves eight other doctors open, plus companions, and I know there are a lot of fans, so if anyone is interested, let me know!^^

ZaQers512
01-26-2008, 08:57 PM
I was wondering if any other Dr Who fans were out there who might want to gather at CTcon. My boyfriend and I are going to be cosplaying it and thought it might be fun to find other people to cosplay the other doctors and possibly the companions. He is going as Tom Baker's doctor and I'm David Tennant's. That leaves eight other doctors open, plus companions, and I know there are a lot of fans, so if anyone is interested, let me know!^^

Cool! My brother and I went as the 9th and 10th last year, too bad we couldn't have timed that better. My costume wasn't too good, but it was my first one so I wasn't too ashamed. Here's a link:

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=96835&member=93015

I'm actually not planning on doing Doctor Who again and am already on my way to my next one, but if you guys still want to "gather" (whatever that is) I still have my costume in the closet and could probably convince my brother to as well. I look forward to seeing how your costumes turn out!

Nuwanda
02-03-2008, 09:28 AM
Nice cosplay!

Hopefully we'll bump into you there. We'll be the one's with the giant Tardis (we need it for a performance we're putting on for the convention in which Doctor Who is making an appearance, so we're just stealing it afterward for our cosplay).

ZaQers512
02-03-2008, 10:23 PM
Nice cosplay!

Hopefully we'll bump into you there. We'll be the one's with the giant Tardis (we need it for a performance we're putting on for the convention in which Doctor Who is making an appearance, so we're just stealing it afterward for our cosplay).

Cool. I've been asking around and we might be able to get some more Doctors. My brother wants to take a shot at a Peter Davidson, and one of our friends looks more like Christopher Eccleston then him, so that might work out. I'll let you guys know when I find out more.

T3Knikolor
05-21-2008, 10:43 PM
Two friends and I will be doing Capt. Jack Harkness, the 10th Doctor, and the 4th Doctor on Friday. Hope to see you all there!

ZaQers512
05-25-2008, 03:44 AM
If any of you guys want to use a pair of 3D glasses for pictures or something, I was able to get one. I just need to make sure that I get it back, because they are a huge pain to find. Just let me know so I can make sure to bring it.

T3Knikolor
05-25-2008, 04:37 PM
If any of you guys want to use a pair of 3D glasses for pictures or something, I was able to get one. I just need to make sure that I get it back, because they are a huge pain to find. Just let me know so I can make sure to bring it.

Already got a pair. Thanks for the offer, though. :skidude2:

Majueen
06-09-2008, 11:11 PM
My friends and I are considering doing some Dr. Who stuff this year. If we wind up doing it I would totally want to meet up with some doctors! Might only be there Saturday though.