PDA

View Full Version : ConTopia 2008

dorkodile
01-27-2008, 11:02 PM
http://contopia.de.vu/

Who's going for this event this year? It's my first time in Germany and I would love to attend as many events as possible. XD I'll be traveling down from Stuttgart, so if anybody would like to travel with me, share a room and all, that will be great! XD

Kirschli
01-28-2008, 04:40 PM
Hi! ^_________^

I will be there, but only on sunday <3

GaruruChan
01-28-2008, 04:56 PM
I'll be there, too ^^!

dorkodile
01-28-2008, 07:45 PM
Great!!! Who would you guys be cosplaying as, if you don't mind me asking? And does anybody want to share a room? ^^ Language barrier and all, I might just end up fumbling terribly when I'm there.

katrinkleeblatt
01-29-2008, 11:56 AM
I'll be there for sure, but I'll stay with my boyfriend who lives in Wuppertal, sorry =/ However, if you need help, just call out ;D
It looks like I'm going as Kotoko from Chobits one day and the other in my original vampire dress. Maybe I'll swap Kotoko for Yuuko from xxxholic though.

dorkodile
01-29-2008, 11:58 AM
Like scream "HILFE!!!" at the top of my voice? XDDDD

Oooh, Yuuko. Which outfit?

I can't decide which costumes to pack into my luggage either. ^^"

katrinkleeblatt
01-29-2008, 12:13 PM
Maybe scream via email first if you have something in mind already ;D We say that "um Hilfe schreien" without meaning you're going to die or something ;D

It's a green dress she wears in the second (I think) episode of the anime (The one with the woman who always lies). it has loads of pearltrim around it, and purple lining. It's rather simple but soooo pretty and it represents Yuuko so well ;D

Kirschli
01-29-2008, 04:40 PM
I'm going as Dark Phoenix from X-Men. So, nothing special at all, only comfortable! XD
And i'm living only a few km away from Wuppertal, so i need no room there. ^^

Atreju Whetu
02-06-2008, 07:12 AM
Hullo.
I'm also a foreigner in these barbarian lands :toothy: .

I do also want to head to Contopia this March, and perhaps back again with the Animagic next August.

The thing is I have no material to make me my own cosplay since I'm just here for three months, and the sewing machine and other stuff didn't fit in the luggage :toothy: .

That's why I'll go with a simple yet pretty decent cosplay there. If there's anyone who need a member in his cosplay group or even someone in NRW that may lend me a hand with it, please let me know. (Gee, I'm offering myself as a guinea pig LOL).

Please welcome to Deutschland.

dorkodile
02-06-2008, 07:58 AM
Wanna share a hotel then? It'll be nice to have somebody's door to knock door when help is needed. ^^

I'm bringing costumes from home, so I pretty much have a choice of Dietrich from Trinity Blood, Grell from Kuroshitsuji, or Rabi from D.Gray-Man.

Atreju Whetu
02-06-2008, 04:47 PM
Gee, it sounds great.

Where d'you come from?

It seems you've come to Germany really prepared ^__^.
I flew with a low-cost company that only allowed me 15 kg for check-in :lost: .

If I come back next August, I'm going to bring Megaman, Akuma (Street Fighter), and perhaps either Yaiba Kurogane (Yaiba) or Ashitaka (Princess Mononoke).

Woher kommst du?

Es siehst aus, wie du bist sehr bereit in Deutschland angekommen ^__^.
Ich habe bei eine low-cost firma, die nur 15 kg als Gepäckabfertigung geflogen.

Wenn ich komm wieder nächste August, ich werde Megaman, Akuma (Street Fighter), oder vielleicht entweder Yaiba Kurogane (Yaiba) oder Ashitaka (Princess Mononoke) mitnehmen.

Bis bald!

dorkodile
02-06-2008, 06:24 PM
Stuttgart. We could meet at the train station or something since I'll most likely be taking the train to Wuppertal. What about you?

Nkun
02-18-2008, 03:14 PM
Werde auch da sein ^-^

Wiedermal L diesmal mit nem Matt und nem Mello.

dorkodile
02-18-2008, 10:57 PM
Death Note, cool! ^_^

WHY DID I NOT PAY MORE ATTENTION TO MY LANGUAGE CLASSES...ah...this also translates as, I have no idea how to take part in the competitions at ConTopia even though I really want to. >_<

katrinkleeblatt
02-19-2008, 10:28 AM
They have two different kinds of competition: one like it's usual in germany, one like it's done in Japan. You apply for both at the con itself (which is different from most big cons here). On their website they say where: http://contopia.de.vu/ If we shall translate, ask ;D

Nkun
02-19-2008, 04:06 PM
yeah perhabs we meet each other ^-^

dorkodile
03-06-2008, 01:12 AM
Sounds cool. I'm in Stuttgart already and I can't wait to attend conventions here in Germany!

Nachtgold
03-25-2008, 06:37 AM
Werde dieses Jahr auch da sein. ^__ ^" Leider nur am Samstag :(