PDA

View Full Version : HELP! I cant find any Gundam Suits for cosplay

arsonas
01-28-2008, 05:33 PM
I've been looking for somwhere to buy Gundam suit(actual gundams not the charectors) for forever, I still have not found a single place yet. Please if someone knows where I could find some, id greatly appreciate it.

benihime
01-29-2008, 01:20 PM
you can get them comissioned, but if you can't find them, then probably doesn't have them for direct sale but i'm telling you it'll probably be more expensive then making it yourself

xxFrozenFlower
01-29-2008, 02:53 PM
Yiiikes, a Gundam suit? If you don't want to make it yourself and absolutely want it commissioned, be ready to shell out major money. Especially a full suit, it could possibly cost you thousands or something. Especially for something that won't break immediately and that you can go to the bathroom in easily and stuff.
Maybe you should try the Spam Board and ask for a commission there if you're really willing? You probably won't find them on ebay or something, and will have to ask personally.
You should maybe have a go for making it yourself, but if you have a lot of money, it's your choice. Good luck~