PDA

View Full Version : Agito's (Air Gear) Eyepatch

white_rabbit
01-29-2008, 08:52 AM
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a eyepatch similar/same to Agito/Akito's in Air Gear? :3

Or even how to make one.

Cheers!

Picture here for reference:
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/Genesis_au/?action=view&current=agito.jpg

cuddles116
01-29-2008, 09:10 AM
you can get one on jbox.com just search eyepatch

Blanko
01-29-2008, 11:58 AM
I recently got an eyepatch from jbox.com, should be here any week. :> I don't really know where else to get them... Lolitakisama.com (?) 's eyepatches are, no offense, horrible looking xD I don't suggest them.. and I heard that local Japanese pharmacy's sell them?

4ng31
01-29-2008, 01:04 PM
You can make a perfect replica with a 2mm foamie, white flat elastic, and a flesh colored acrylic paint. It's exactly how mine was done...very cheap and easy to carve the design into.

Ditto
01-29-2008, 07:44 PM
I recently got an eyepatch from jbox.com, should be here any week. :> I don't really know where else to get them... Lolitakisama.com (?) 's eyepatches are, no offense, horrible looking xD I don't suggest them.. and I heard that local Japanese pharmacy's sell them?

Yes, Japanese pharmacies sell them. The reason Lolita-kisama.com's eye patches don't fit the bill is because they are for fashion, so they are just eye patches made with fabric. The only this character is wearing is something you would pick up due to medical reasons, such as eye infections.

caineyamiyasha
01-30-2008, 12:04 AM
Yeah any Japaneses store or pharmacies will have them. That is where i got mine and it was about 2$ so it is not a bad price at all for the perfect replica~

white_rabbit
01-30-2008, 08:31 AM
You can make a perfect replica with a 2mm foamie, white flat elastic, and a flesh colored acrylic paint. It's exactly how mine was done...very cheap and easy to carve the design into.

Ah! Awesome ^^ Thanks for the suggestion!

I think I have some white foamie laying around somewhere too

Ah thanks ^^ I will have a look.