PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Paradise Kiss Cosplayers for Walk on or Skit Possibility

CosPinay
06-08-2003, 02:48 PM
Just wanting to see if there are any willing folks to join us in a Parakiss cosplay. we have a Caroline and Miwako already all we need is a George, Isabella, or Arashi mainly (no real need for a costume for these 3, unless you have your own. I already have them made, just need to be sure they can fit you. i even have the wigs for arashi and isabella, and will provide spray in hair color for george. *^_^* )

Possibly even more people like Seiji, Mikako, etc. please email me at cospinay@yahoo.com if you would like to talk about it more.

thanks!

cospinay

katchoo
06-09-2003, 02:05 AM
If you don't mind having a girl play Isabella I would love to help out! ^_^

CosPinay
06-09-2003, 07:32 AM
i would love for you to help out... *^_^* do you have your own isabella costume though? thats the only thing i'm worried about since the isabella costume i've made was made for a guy (my b/f actually) and he's about 6'.

MisforMurder
04-26-2004, 12:48 AM
Hey there, I wouldn't mind helping you out in your skit. I was actually going to go as Arashi anyway. Plus, I'm getting my hair bleached and trying to get the piercings also. My only problem is conflicting schedules. What day would the skit be? I'm going as Yuki from "Gravitation" on Sunday. Other than that, I'm open. Let me know the details. As for a costume, I've already made two of them. The first outfit he wears when they scout out Caroline. The second being the plaid suit and white tie from Caroline's ignition ceremony. So drop me a line. :bigtu:

ZiggyB
04-26-2004, 06:13 PM
Ahhh, you should check the time stamp of the first post. This was for AX 2003.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.