PDA

View Full Version : Ouran Host club

MewKilalaMew
02-01-2008, 08:02 AM
Hey!!

I was wondering if anyone would be cosplaying Ouran this year..we'll have a small group. I am trying to plan a Pajama party so if you are interested let me know!!

Haruhi
Tamaki(x3?)
Hikaru
Kaoru
Mori(2?)
Hunni(3?)
Nekozawa

Edit: I'm including the ones from the Sakura con forum, so I don't know if all of you are going to do the Pajama party but let me know as soon as possible!

Hitokiri Kenshin
02-01-2008, 10:28 AM
I'm doing Takashi Morinozuka.

kei_urashima
02-01-2008, 10:38 AM
I will be cosplaying Tamaki and I convinced my best friend to cosplay Kyoya. He doesn't know that he needs to dye his hair black (I'll probably get him some of that one day stuff), but it's his first time cosplaying...so I'm trying to get him into it gradually.

MewKilalaMew
02-01-2008, 01:38 PM
Well..I had this idea..but I have to see if my Hunni wants to actually do this.

I was thinking we could do an Ouran Pajama party. But like I said we only have three people...so I'm looking for the others..here is a list,

Haruhi
Tamaki
Kyoya
Hikaru
Kaoru
Renge(Not necessarily NEEDED but it would be fun to have her)

If anyone is interested...well I would love to have it. I don't think we would beable to play the anime because it has been lisenced...but we can have like board games and stuff. We'd have to come up with everything..but all I have to do is put in a request..and find other for it.

Hpm
02-01-2008, 02:55 PM
aaah I so wanna go to a con as Kasanoda again, but then the red hair will mess up other costumes ;/

definetely going to show up and take pics atleast if there's an Ouran photo-shoot :angel2:

Jacko
02-01-2008, 05:20 PM
I know there was a thread for Ouran cosplayers already a little while back but I think it's gone now...anyway, a few people seemed to show interest so I imagine there will be a number of Ouran people running around the con ^^

As for me, I'll probably end up bringing along my Tamaki cosplay I just don't know when exactly I'll have time to do him. I'll also have a Haruhi with me. As for the pajama party, it could be fun if we were able to plan some stuff out...any ideas for when you want to do this? Obviously it would be either Friday or Saturday night, I'm assuming XD

MewKilalaMew
02-01-2008, 06:29 PM
it would probably be Saturday night after the cosplay contest sometime...the really late night times are open in the panel rooms, and the person said she could definently give us some time..because its so open.

Friday may be better though if Saturday is also the concert, I do not know too much about how Sakuracon does that..but I can talk to my friend and see which day is better. The only problem with having it so late is after a certain time only those 16 and up..or something like that will beable to go. I don't know the rules about that though..so I will also look into that. If you have any idea's for it just let me know and we can plan stuff.

I'm going to call my Hunni tonight and see if she will actually do this..if not then I don't know what I'll do..lol but we will figure stuff out!! If we get the whole host club that would be great so if you know anyone let them know about this.

Usachan
02-02-2008, 11:01 PM
You can probably count on me as Mitsukuni "Hunny" Haninozuka

Sayda-kun
02-03-2008, 07:41 PM
My twin and I are attending Sakura-con this year as the Hitachiin twins. So, count us in!

MewKilalaMew
02-03-2008, 07:57 PM
Awesome!!

So who all can be completely counted in. And how do you guys feel about having double characters, just incase someone has to leave or can't show up or something. I'm just trying out idea's. Maybe everyone who is planning on being in this can get on aim or something later on and we can come up with ideas for the Pajama party, I know my friend is going to be making me some Pajamas I'm just not sure what to have on there for Mori. And I think I'll have her make my Honey's pj's as well.

Sayda-kun
02-03-2008, 08:09 PM
Guh, AIM. What about MSN?
We shouldn't bring our own pajama's, then? They're being made for us?

MewKilalaMew
02-03-2008, 09:59 PM
No..my friend is making mine and another pair..but other than that you guys should rbing your own.

I do not have MSN sorry..I have Aim, Skype, Myspace and Yahoo messengers

Jacko
02-03-2008, 10:20 PM
Well as of now either Friday or Saturday night should work for me. Although I'm not sure what exactly I'm doing and what time everything else is at...but if this is late enough I'll easily make it. I usually have nothing to do during the nights anyway considering I'm not a big dance person.

I'm up for discussing things too, although unfortunately I only have MSN. I could try downloading one of the other programs though, depending what works best for everyone else.

Hm, guess I ought to make myself some Tamaki-themed pajamas then =D

Sayda-kun
02-03-2008, 10:51 PM
Maybe.. I'll just buy pajama's. I have AIM, but I'm not on it very often, it slows down my computer and freezes it up a lot. That's the only reason I dislike it. e.e;

MewKilalaMew
02-03-2008, 11:12 PM
OK..I DO have MSN lol apparently my sister got it

If ya'll wanna talk on there just PM me...maybe we can get the whole group on there and talk about what we can do for the pajama party. SInce we have found a pair of twins, the only person we're missing is Kyoya...unless we want Renge and Kasanoda as well...or any of the other exatras..but the main cast is what I am looking for...

Jacko- Is your Haruhi going to be a part of this as well? Or do we need to find a different one?

Jacko
02-03-2008, 11:42 PM
Only missing a Kyoya, huh? That's not too bad..we still have a little while, maybe we'll be able to track one down.

As for my Haruhi, as long as I'm doing it, she'll definitely be a part of it too.

Usachan
02-05-2008, 12:40 PM
Can we expect this to happen Saturday night?

I'm trying to fiqure out everything what I plan on doing for Sakura Con.

I wish there was a schedule posted, hopefully soon.

I might have someone in mind that will be there and can be Kyoya. ^_ ^

Sayda-kun
02-05-2008, 04:04 PM
I can play Kyouya, but I don't want to leave my twin out, so I'll stick with Hikaru.
A friend of mine cosplay's Kyouya, and he's going to Sakura-con.

MewKilalaMew
02-05-2008, 08:21 PM
Awesome!!

Alright..now we just need to figure out a few things.

Are we going to have main hosts? And if so who would Volunteer to be a main host? I know we already have a Mori, Nekozawa and Hunni. If we do have main hosts other hosts of course would be welcome no matter what!

I have to put this in before I leave for Ikkicon in Austin on Thursday...so I also need to know suggestions for description, and what kind of technical equipment we need. Also we also need to think of a good day and time. I've seen several people suggest Saturday, and I like that idea, it will obviously have to be after the cosplay contest in case some people want to be in it. And we need to figure out how long we want it.

Also I had an idea, I was wondering if those of us making the Pajamas would want to possibly enter the contest as a group, I think it would be kind of cool to have all the hosts up on stage, possibly do a skit or walk-on *shrug* that came to me randomly yesterday.

But yes, please let me know as soon as possible with any suggestions and stuff. I have to put in the request tomorrow.

Jacko
02-05-2008, 11:08 PM
Hmm, alright, first off I'm willing to volunteer to be a main host unless you already have another Tamaki and my Haruhi will join me. I've hosted as him before so I'd be fun to do it again~

On that note, I would say we should just stick with sometime Saturday night, considering it's usually the busiest day and I think it would just go over better. I'm not sure when the cosplay contest ends? But if we start a little after that and go for 2 or 3 hours? longer? I dunno, I'm just throwing some ideas out there.

As for activities...how about Twister as one? It's fun and a great way to interact. I'm sure there are lots of games we could do I'm just drawing blanks at the moment...umm, musical chairs...red light, green light [since they play that in the show]. There's a list of possibly games here we could browse around: http://www.eventwise.co.uk/asp/PartyAnimals.asp

So I don't know what we would need...something to play music, maybe? And then I imagine we'd want to have some kind of snacks or beverages? Not sure if I'm giving any good ideas/suggestions now or just rambling lol

Usachan
02-05-2008, 11:37 PM
Jacko: Oh my God yes! I wanna play Red Light/Green Light with you as
Tamaki. I'm bringing along my boyfriend to capture all the fun on video!!!!

MewKilalaMew
02-06-2008, 12:31 AM
Of course! Anyone would beable to come!! ^.^

And those sound like great idea's Jacko!! I'm going to put the panel request in tomorrow when I get off work! I will think of something to put for stuff and yeah!!

We should get on MSN or something and talk as a group when we get the finalized Hosts together. ^.^

Thank you so Much for being a part of this...I have wanted to do this for awhile but our cosplay group is mostly here in Texas and our twins and hunni are underage. The Haruhi, Tamaki, Kyouya, twins and Hunni can't come to Sakura con ~.~ but we have two Hunni's in our group so it works out...Our Nekozawa, and Hunni #2 are flying in from California, so yeah ~.~

So I will make a list of who will be who..so just to be sure we have the following:

Tamaki
Haruhi
Hikaru
Kaoru
Hunni
Mori
Nekozawa
Satoshi Morinozuka

Sayda-kun
02-06-2008, 09:01 PM
And the Hitachiin brothers! We're still a part of this. v.v

MewKilalaMew
02-06-2008, 10:25 PM
awsome!! Thanks!! You are the only twins that have said anything ^.^ I am soo glad you are wanting a part of this...

Right now we are getting ready for Ikkicon...and we're having a few cosplay emergencies...pretty much last time was Haruhi in Wonderland troubles and now its Tsubasa trouble...our Sakura, Syaoran and Mokona may not beable to go now and our Princess Tomoyo is having problems with her headress..so yeah ~.~ I will be putting in the request tonight after we figure everything out!!

Kumi-chan
02-07-2008, 02:35 AM
I've been wanting to do Satoshi Morinozuka for a while, and doing a pajama version would be easier than knitting the vest in the time I have. I'd love to participate if I could. What could I do?

Jacko
02-07-2008, 01:49 PM
Awesome, I'm glad we'll have the Hitachiin brothers there cause half the fun of Tamaki is is his interactions with the twins XD

@Kumi-chan: Of course you can participate! I demand I get pictures with you because I adore Satoshi and he never gets enough love. He is such a great character <3 And no worries, we'll easily find stuff for you to do...the more people the better I would think~

@MewKilalaMew: Just thought I'd say have fun at Ikkicon! I'm so jealous of you right now. I'm having cosplay withdrawals...Sakura-con can't come soon enough lol

MewKilalaMew
02-07-2008, 03:04 PM
Thanks!

And YES!! Satoshi!! I cosplay Mori!1 We HAVE to get pics!!

I put in the request last night so we will have a date and a time.

We are currently painting my Ace(One Piece) Alabast jacket for Ikkicon...can you say last minute much? lol so yeah..I have to finish packing and then do a few things since my friends have the jacket covered at the moment. I will be updating as soon as I get back!!

Kumi-chan
02-07-2008, 03:55 PM
Yay! Glad to see other people like Satoshi as much as I do. He's so...endearingly dense. And Mori's my favorite host, which I guess is only fitting. I'm going to see if I can get a certain someone to join me as Yasuchika.

What kind of pajamas should I look for? Would boxers and a t-shirt or tank be suitable, or should I look at actual pajama sets?
If I can find a plain white sweater vest to alter I'd like to do the school uniform too. Ebay hasn't been much help (they're all way too big), and I can't find anything at the thrift stores so far.

Sayda-kun
02-07-2008, 08:07 PM
I'm guessing the twin's will have matching pajama's. Is everyone going to be wearing white t-shirts? Or does it not matter? We would be okay with t-shirt's and some bottoms!

Jacko
02-07-2008, 10:54 PM
In all honesty, I think for Satoshi boxers and a t-shirt or tank would be perfect. I kind of see that suiting him as a character. And if you get yourself a Yasuchika that would make it all the more fun!

Not sure what everyone else is planning but I know for Tamaki I plan on wearing spongebob pajama pants. Kind of random but it has 'amour' and 'love' written all over it so I thought it was somewhat suitable...and he has a strange fascination with anything having to do with "commoner" things anyway XD As for a top I'm just going with a white t-shirt but I may iron something onto the front of it. Oh and slippers of course~

Kumi-chan
02-08-2008, 03:15 AM
I'd kind of like to do a fun pattern on the boxers, but I can't think of what. Perhaps if Joanns sells a cotton print with samurai on it or something...

Usachan
02-09-2008, 04:26 PM
I've been thinking that I'll go to my local anime store and pick up this
shirt I saw with Bun Bun all over it and use for pajama top wear.

MewKilalaMew
02-11-2008, 01:13 PM
Hey!

We now have a Pajama party being held at Sakura con!! Here is the information on it

Day: Saturday night
Time: 11 pm- 2 a.m
Place: Level 6 608-609

Mori
Hunni
Nekozawa
Tamaki
Haruhi
Hikaru
Kaoru
Satoshi Morinozuka

Note: We are still in need of a Kyoya so if you are interested let me know!

ATTENTION HOSTS: If you have any idea's for games and such please let me know. If you have said games that would be much better due to the fact that I will be flying in from Houston and would have to ship the games to my friend ~.~ So if you have games then that would be awesome!

Jacko
02-11-2008, 10:40 PM
Ah, that's so exciting, I'm looking forward to this! As for games I'll try and come up with some more ideas...does anybody happen to have a Twister mat? I don't but if need be I can always buy one, and considering I'm driving down it'll be easier for me to bring some of that extra stuff.

Also, just as a small question aside, I was curious when everybody was planning on cosplaying Ouran in their school uniforms? Cause I'd like to get some group pictures at one point during the weekend if possible =)

MewKilalaMew
02-12-2008, 12:16 AM
I know I will only be bringing 4 costumes...and two of them will be Mori...the Uniform and the Pajama's...I will probably be in and out all weekend considering my Honey will be in and out of her costume as well.

Kumi-chan
02-12-2008, 12:29 PM
For some reason I like the idea of Monopoly--it seems to fit, especially if you know the back story on it--and could definitely see Tamaki delivering one of his patented speeches giving his take on the game's origins. Unfortunately it takes a long time to play, but I do have the classic version and could bring it if anyone wanted me to.

Life also seems a good choice. At a party I attended we had too many people, so we paired up to play. I don't have it, but I'm sure someone around here does.

I'm still looking for a sweater vest so I can do uniform!Satoshi. And I think I may be bringing Yasuchika to the pajama party.

MewKilalaMew
02-16-2008, 07:15 PM
Would anyone wanna play Uno?

Lol I went to wal-mart and saw a few games...unfortunently I would have to ship all big games to a friend in Seattle so I'm looking more towards the smaller games.

Sayda-kun
02-16-2008, 11:56 PM
Uno would be fun. But I forgot how to play. ~ ~

MewKilalaMew
02-23-2008, 03:28 PM
Those who will be the main Hosts please PM me so that we can start setting everything up. Since it is getting closer to the con, I would like to get more of the stuff organized and everything.

Hitokiri Kenshin
02-26-2008, 02:43 AM
Question. I know we've been talking about the pajama party, but what about the actual shoot? When will that be?

cpardo
02-26-2008, 12:21 PM
I'm trying to do some research on Ouran because I'm very new to the series. Kumi-chan suggested to be yasuchika haninozuka for the pajama party (Hunny's "little" brother), but I got to read up on him and then figure out what he would wear. Any tips, ideas etc.?

MewKilalaMew
02-28-2008, 10:48 PM
We would love to have you!!!

I am currently searching for Pajamas for myself and Hunny

Now if ANYONE has any more suggestions we can come up with we can start the real planning on how to set everything up. Oh! And how do some of ya'll feel about Karaoke? I have a Karaole machine that I can ship to my friends house..but thats whether we want it or not.

PLease please let me know..I would like a PM from everyone who will be participating as the main hosts...not just the hostclub but as well as Satoshi and Chika..I already know the Nekozawa is confirmed. But I would like everyone esle to please PM me with ideas and stuff..and we need to possibly meet a bit early to set everything up. So yeah..I would just like to get this organized

I am also organizing a panel..thats the only reason I wanna get everyhting done before the con..like way in advance.

Hitokiri Kenshin
02-28-2008, 11:10 PM
That's why I was asking about when the shoot will be. We only got a month.

Jacko
02-28-2008, 11:18 PM
Sent ya a PM~

K-karaoke? Oh man, if you want to be witness to the worst sounding Tamaki ever then go for it lol I was thinking, I do have an Ouran CD so if we just want some background noise it would be nice to play some of the instrumental scores from the actual series. Just as another possible suggestion.

As for a shoot, I probably won't be able to make it to one so I don't think I would be the best person to suggest a time. I have 4 other shoots I need to hit so chances are school uniform Tamaki won't get cosplayed, unless I decide to randomly wear him Thursday night. So...sorry I'm not much help Hitokiri Kenshi ^^;;;

Hitokiri Kenshin
02-28-2008, 11:48 PM
With Karaoke, there's also the open mic, where I will be at quite a bit.

MewKilalaMew
02-28-2008, 11:56 PM
Ok so we have a few games listed...my friend was helping me think of some.

-Charades
-Snaps (Which will have to be explained if people don't know how to play)
-Tappers(Again explanation)
-Simon says
-Red light green light
-Twister

And possibly a few more

If the hosts can meet thursday(Those of us who will be there) then we can go over and choose from the list of games. And if everyone who had other ideas would like to try and get them in just print out the rules of each game and we can go over them as a group and choose.

Edit: As for a photoshoot, I don't know. I do not know how long I will be in uniform..it really depends on the Hunny I am with..as well as the Kyouya and Nekozawa. So I will talk to them and see.

Jacko
02-29-2008, 11:30 AM
I'll be there Thursday, though not sure what exact time. We're hoping to be in Seattle by 7 at the latest so as long as we plan to meet up a little later in the evening I can definitely be there to discuss stuff! I have nothing to do Thursday anyway =)

And you mentioned Kyoya...does that mean we have the whole Host Club now?? That's so very exciting~!

Usachan
02-29-2008, 12:02 PM
For me I plan on getting there by 3pm, in Seattle I believe....

I am sooo excited aswell!

Asato
02-29-2008, 01:47 PM
I came over from the Sakura con message boards where you were looking for a Kyouya, but it sounds like you have one already! I might still stop by for a while anyway though, it would be interesting to see another host club group ^_^

MewKilalaMew
02-29-2008, 06:32 PM
Yes...I'm sorry I meant to post that my friend is is rooming with me, Nekozawa and Hunny said he would do the Pajama party with us. I bought my Hunny bunny slippers to wear lol.

You are MORE than welcome to still come. We would love to have as many attendees as possible join us for the pajama party!! I think this will end up being a blast!

Asato
02-29-2008, 08:24 PM
Not a problem, I just wanted to make sure I knew what was going on if you did end up needing me. And Hunny with bunny slippers sounds adorable! ^^

A couple of my friends are already talking about going, so I'm sure I'll be around. It might be fun being a guest instead of a host ^_~ Are attendees supposed to be in pajamas as well? I don't have a hotel room yet, so I might be staying at home and not have pajamas with me.

MewKilalaMew
02-29-2008, 10:37 PM
Hmm..I don't know ~.~ It is a pajama party so they are highly recommended...maybe you can just wear something thats really comfortable...its 11 pm and runs for awhile..so yeah..you wanna be comfortable.

Does anyone know if they will allow food? I need to find this out...hmmm...

Asato
03-01-2008, 02:13 AM
Well, what do you think sounds more comfortable, an Ouran uniform, or Kyouya's Black Queen dress? XD Haha. I won't be able to bring something to change into if I end up without a room, but if I do, I'll change into my PJs for it. ^^

And no, because of the convention center policies you cannot serve anything other than water. The host club had that problem last year.

MewKilalaMew
03-01-2008, 11:55 AM
Dang..well we'll just have to work around that.

And Now we just need to know a time and place to meet on Thursday. I will probably be there around 5 pm...maybe earlier depending on my flight.. I'm going to be flying standby so I don't know which flights will be best. I could even be there as early as 11 a.m ~.~ Which I am kinda hoping NOT to get on..everyone I am meeting up with and rooming with won't be there until around 4-4:30.

And Thursday..I may be in my Kurogane outfit or Mori, not too sure.

Ohh!! I just bought my Hunny her Pajamas today..hehehe I think they will actually be a bit big but cute none the less...now just wait for the slippers to come in...and for the Usachan patch my friend said she would put on it..and we're done! Besides the fact that I need PJ's still ~.~ Unles I wear my Eeyore ones ~.~

Sayda-kun
03-02-2008, 03:20 PM
I get to be the bringer of bad news.
But my twin bailed out on me, due to lack in money. I'm really upset that she did that, as I've been looking forward to Sakura-con for over a year now, and for her to back out at the last minute really sucks. v.v
So instead of Hikaru, I was going to play Kyouya, but if the panel already has enough people, then that's alright with me.

MewKilalaMew
03-02-2008, 08:47 PM
Awww. That sux ~.~

If you like you could still be Hikaru. ^.^ One twin is better than none...even though it seems funner with both...it would still be great to have you ^.^

Asato
03-03-2008, 04:23 PM
Well, it'd probably be more fun being twins with someone you actually know, but if you need a Kaoru, I have some friends who used to cosplay the twins and might let me borrow the wigs, so I could fill in. And I found someplace to stay which means I know for sure I can show up now, pajamas and all, so I can help out if you end up needing me ^^

MewKilalaMew
03-03-2008, 10:55 PM
It looks like we have a Renge for the Pajama party too!

xSnow
03-17-2008, 10:43 PM
Three of my group members are going as Ouran characters, a Renge, Kyouya, and a Nekozawa.
I'm not totally sure if they're interested in going yet, but I was wondering if "customers" showing up would be okay too.

I'm not cosplaying anyone from Ouran, but if my friends go I want to stop by too. :3 I can wear pajamas.

Hitokiri Kenshin
03-18-2008, 01:00 AM
It appears I might not be able to do Mori, due to some circumstances unfortunately.

MewKilalaMew
03-18-2008, 07:59 AM
Yes!

We have the hosts (Except the twins), so customers are more than welcome. All you have to do is stop in with Pajamas! ^.^ It'll be a blast.

xSnow
03-20-2008, 01:23 AM
Awesome!
By the way, the three I mentioned (Renge, Kyouya, Nekozawa) are all VERY excited for this and will definitely be coming.
:3

MewKilalaMew
03-26-2008, 09:36 PM
Hey!!

I wanted everyone that will be involved as hosts to please meet behind the escalators in the sitting area at..let's say 9 p.m tomorrow(Thursday). I will be there all day but I don't know when everyone else will be arriving, if ya'll would like it earlier then thats fine just let me know and I know I will be there with the others.

Do we want to wear the Ouran uniforms just so we know who everyone is? I know I will have Honey, Kyouya and Nekozawa with me, and most likely Renge, but the Renge won't beable to wear the dress because she doesn't have one o.o but yeah.

We can go over everything we are going to do on saturday and just get it organized and stuff, just let me know if 9 p.m is ok for ya'll.

Thanks!

Pyro