PDA

View Full Version : Zelda group at Otakon Friday

otakutre
06-09-2003, 03:16 PM
(Crossposted in Seeking Cosplayers thread as well)

Okay. I imagine my group mates will kill me for this, but they don't have to know. Serves 'em right for not being members!

Anyhow, I will be in a small Ocarina of Time group at Otakon on Friday. I will be adult Malon, we'll have a princess Zelda, and an adult Link.

I'm all about doubled-up characters! I'd love for there to be a photoshoot/meetup sometime Friday afternoon crawilng with, like, 9 Links and an Impa and the Cucco girl and... well... I think you get the picture.

If enough people are interested, I'll call forth my vague, fuzzy knowledge of the con center and try to dig out a time and place to meet. Let me know! Thanks!

Michi
06-10-2003, 08:56 AM
Threads looking for groups should be going in Seeking Cosplayers and their convention forum... Game Costumes is for game costume help and so forth. ^^;

otakutre
06-10-2003, 10:26 AM
Ah, okay. I put it there too/first. Is there a way I can remove this eyesore, then? :0)

Michi
06-10-2003, 10:30 AM
Well it's not a rule or anything, but it keeps things more organized. Um, perhaps ask a moderator to move it to Otakon's forum? ^^