PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Gear- Bridget - Shoe covers

NayruAsukei
02-06-2008, 04:47 PM
Hey, everyone! I have 2 days to finish my Bridget cosplay which is going very nicely, with the exception of how I've NEVER made shoe covers before.

Anyone got some ideas on how I can finish up my costume of being the ultimate trap? :0

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u24/anjimito1987/Guilty%20Gear/Bridget.jpg

There's 3 references for him, if no one's seen him before.I actually don't have the yoyo OR the handcuff, but I'm a believer in having a good inaccurate costume over a bad accurate one...

Any general ideas on how to make shoe covers at ALL would be useful. Remember, I have 2 days!!! The sooner, the better!

bandXaided
02-06-2008, 05:51 PM
styrofoam + elastic+fabric?
i dunno.
why would you make your costume on such a tight schedule? (just curious)

NayruAsukei
02-06-2008, 05:53 PM
styrofoam + elastic+fabric?
i dunno.
why would you make your costume on such a tight schedule? (just curious)

I have 2 days left, but I had a month previously to this xD

4ng31
02-06-2008, 06:25 PM
Use foamies and cover a boot. It's how mine were done (check gallery for pics). They're just hot glued to the actual boot.

Also...you should def make the waist cuff and yo-yo...both fairly easy, and good or not costume, it's still not complete without them (esp the waist cuff).

Also, to be the "ultimate" trap, you kinda need to be a guy...

NayruAsukei
02-06-2008, 06:28 PM
Use foamies and cover a boot. It's how mine were done (check gallery for pics). They're just hot glued to the actual boot.

Also...you should def make the waist cuff and yo-yo...both fairly easy, and good or not costume, it's still not complete without them (esp the waist cuff).

Also, to be the "ultimate" trap, you kinda need to be a guy...

BAH. I'm double trap. Girl cosplaying a boy who's crossdressing as a girl. xD
Thank you kindly though ;D

If I get a chance, I really want the handcuff at LEAST. It's just a matter of getting the necessaries out of the way... I do have Roger though, if that counts. x3

kairi_punk
02-06-2008, 10:56 PM
fabric and that foamy stuff its th easiest and cheapest ive done that and mine have lasted for a good numbe of cosplay s ^^

Akiwarumono
07-03-2008, 10:22 PM
*Nibbles on Thread* Anyone wanna MAKE me some Bridget shoes for (Money)?

Chei
07-04-2008, 03:08 AM
*lurks* XD

I need to figure out this too~