PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay.com Sponsoring Sakuracon

Admin
02-11-2008, 02:17 AM
Just a quick announcement for the forums - we've sponsored Sakuracon this year, including hundreds of $$ of CosWorx gift certificates and other miscellany. Cosplay.com will have a booth so please come up and say hello. We'll also have CosWorx wigs for sale at the booth, but this time it's a Cosplay.com/CosWorx hybrid thing. I'm not sure what that means. But anyway, we'll see you all there and good luck to everyone in the contests!

Eurobeat King
02-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Will you be having a photo-booth as well at the CosWorx section and take pictures of cosplayers who stop by? (like last year at AX) :)

Admin
02-12-2008, 06:10 AM
Nah, we just have a 10x10 booth so we're going to sit around listening to music and generally hanging out with any site members who want to stop by and chat, but we'll have some wigs for sale too. I will also post an at-con wig pickup thread closer to the convention.

Admin
03-18-2008, 11:39 AM
Update: We are booth #431, and will have a full selection of CosWorx wigs (Amanda, Ivy, Scruffy and Wisp) available, in limited quantities of each color.

Jasette
03-23-2008, 11:00 PM
Awesome! I might get my wisp at Sakura con, then! :3 I'll totally stop by, at least. <3