PDA

View Full Version : Too Many FFX-2!!!

VashzMynBackOff
06-10-2003, 05:00 PM
THERE'S GONNA BE TOO MANY FFX-2 THERE!!! I saw some at A-Cen and think how namy there's gonna be at AX!!! It's gonna be just like last year.....:( .

Yggdrasil Pie
06-10-2003, 07:00 PM
It doesn't really matter if there are alot of cosplayers from one series is there? ^^

It may get confusing at times...but...the more the merrier! ^_^

Yuna
06-10-2003, 07:35 PM
I too thought there would be a butt load of them everywhere this year, but at the last two cons I was at, I was very surprised to find how few there were. Like, one or two few.

Maryssa
06-10-2003, 08:44 PM
Who cares? Don't go then.

Psychotic Jei
06-10-2003, 10:01 PM
There's going to be a bunch of them...because there's like 38940348348 costumes someone could pick from.

Yui
06-10-2003, 11:54 PM
There's gonna be too many people ~complaining~ about how many cosplayers there's gonna be! There were some at A-Cen and think how many there's gonna be at AX!!! It's gonna be just like last year....
...only worse. ;P

Heh, almost tempts me to whip out a Paine in 18 days just for that comment. Well not really...not really the cosplay for me, but I do actually enjoy seeing everyone's different versions. As long as they're all enjoying themselves, it shouldn't affect your own con experience, though, right? The important part is that everyone should be cosplaying as a character they love! There shouldn't be one non-costumed person in sight. >^_-<

Psychotic Jei
06-11-2003, 12:52 AM
I like having a bunch of differnet people doing the same person. Because everyone seems to have different ideas of putting together a costume.

Sana-chan
06-11-2003, 08:58 AM
Yeah how about letting people cosplay whatever they want to even if it's overdone? If you don't like it, then just don't take pics of them. I don't think people should be put down just because they cosplay something that's overdone. If they truly like the character and everything, I don't see why it's such a problem.