PDA

View Full Version : Plushies..?

Ginnychan
06-10-2003, 07:22 PM
If I made a bunch of cute lil felt plushies, Probably of Vash, Wolfwood from Trigun, Spike, and Vicious from Bebop, priced between $10-15 would anyone buy? Any other characters you'd like to see? I was considering doing that at Otakon

FF9Garnet85
06-10-2003, 07:23 PM
WQould you be able to make a plushie of me?

A custom plushie....

Neko Cathy
06-10-2003, 07:58 PM
If you do a good job on making plushies, I would definetly buy a Vash. I was very disappointed not to find a plushie of him a either Otakon or Katsu and he's one of my top plushies on the list.

If it's not too much of a trouble, can you make me either a Devil Zukin or a 5th mix Rage plushie? If you do, I'll pay for that too.

Ginnychan
06-10-2003, 08:13 PM
I'll be honest with both of you - I just started making the felt plushies recently. While my "naked" dolls and hair are REALLY cute, I'm still working on perfecting the clothing (Felt is EVIL sometimes!) When I do (and I'm hoping within the next week my Vicious plushie will be ready for display!), I'll post pictures. If you guys like what you see, I'll be more then happy to do customs ^_^

I was just thinking ahead of myself a bit for Otakon...wondering if I go to the trouble of perfecting my plushie making skills and start making more of them, would anyone buy.

Neko Cathy
06-10-2003, 08:32 PM
I would love to see pics of your plushies and those are kinda hard to make. You may wanna try to use fleece for a softer quality. Another word of advice is that you might wanna slightly raise the price of the plushies up to at least 25 buck because the materials and fabric to make plushies can be expensive. Most custom UFO plushie makers have their prices raised to 30-40 bucks to give them profit for themselves and to buy more fabric and materials in demand.

Oh yea, sell the plushies privately or you're gonna have to get vendor's license to sell anything publicly on public property.

TheAnarCHris
06-11-2003, 12:53 AM
Wolfwood for 15??!?! Hell I'll buy one (and maybe a spike, dunno). Post pics and I'll start with the disposing of cash.

Romann
06-11-2003, 01:47 AM
Ahhh! If you can make an Allen Schezar (escaflowne) plushie, I'd so~ buy it.

Seven
06-11-2003, 05:23 PM
I would love to see the plushies!! Do you have pics? If you want, also, I can give you a link to a really good plush bbs that Hatsukoi is in charge of! Unless you are already a part of it!

Blaze
06-11-2003, 05:35 PM
could we see like picture before we buy??

Ginnychan
06-11-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Blaze
could we see like picture before we buy??

Did you read my other posts? ^_^* Yes, I'm gonna post pictures. Most likely, though, I won't take many requests for customs...I'll make a bunch, if you see em at Ota and like it, you can buy it. I wouldn't EVER try to sell anything without you guys seeing it first

I'm having some problems with the clothes right now, so I don't even know if I'll do it. Neko Cathy had some really good advice which I might just take her up on.

carly579
06-12-2003, 11:12 PM
oooh I'd love a Vash plushie!

Giant Alucard
06-14-2003, 06:15 PM
you must make some ALucard plushies!!! I've only seen one of those so far and a Female alucard cosplayer made it far Katsucon.

Blaze
06-14-2003, 09:12 PM
Yeah a Vash definate over here!!! ;)

Sorry bout that there Ginny, just broswing posts anyways

ChichiriFreak
06-15-2003, 09:01 PM
OMG IF U MAKE A CHICHIRI PLUSHIE I WILL PRAISE YOU!!!....I'll pay u as much as u want for him!!!

and i I agree with Giant Alucard.....I'LL BUY AN ARUCARD ONE 2!!

Kas
06-16-2003, 10:08 AM
Yea I would definitely get a spike and vicious. Look forward to the pics.

SuthrnBelleChan
06-16-2003, 10:54 AM
I would defiantely buy them, i'll c them at otakon i guess hehe

Blaze
06-16-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by ChichiriFreak
OMG IF U MAKE A CHICHIRI PLUSHIE I WILL PRAISE YOU!!!

I'll add a spike to my order :)

Neko Cathy
06-17-2003, 09:24 AM
YES! An Arucard!!! @___@

lunasreincarnat
06-20-2003, 07:49 PM
are you selling them at otakon? ill def buy! i love plushies! if you make a kuja d4 princess or any of the cast from witch hunter robin... i would pay muchly @_@