PDA

View Full Version : EARLYbirds? (they catch the worm!)

!*Jessi-Chan*!
06-11-2003, 02:07 AM
WHO's already thinking about next year? Since this was my first con, of course i am!!! I'm thinking of glomping people (with permission first!) and doing lots of stuff! I didn't get to finish my costume this year which is the main reason i'm planning NOW. Most people have more cons awaiting them this year..i do not. So i just think about AZ! WHOO!

Kaicyios
06-11-2003, 03:28 AM
^.^}}) I am! I can't seem to decide on who to be. I'm kinda leaning towards Sojiro from Rurouni Kenshin, Tsukasa from .hack//sign, or maybe even Kaworu from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

!*Jessi-Chan*!
06-11-2003, 03:32 AM
I'd love to see a Tsukasa! That would be original and new. Haven't seen him at an AZ yet. I was gonna do him, but i don't crossplay. I'm think my female Spike and my female Kaiba.

weirdness
06-11-2003, 08:47 AM
I'm starting my first costume! I'm gonna actually make a Kenshin costume...the bad thing is; it's not for me. That's ok though because since I will be making this costume for my sister she promises to come with me!! Yay!

liz-maru
06-11-2003, 09:15 AM
im ready!! lol i cant wait till next year!! woo!!

Rei2Rei
06-11-2003, 10:36 AM
Heeheeehee...I'm almost done with all my costumes for next year. This time I'm making sure I finish my costumes all the way~!!

I can't wait 'til AZ next year~! :D

Farmboybob
06-11-2003, 01:21 PM
I'm going next year for sure.
I've already started my costume too. I'm planning on doing the duel keyblade unknown from Kingdom Hearts 2. :cool:

PS, if you can help me with this in anyway please go to this link:
Kingdom Hearts 2 (http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13262)
Thanks!

quadrain61
06-11-2003, 05:20 PM
This was my first year also I "MAY" be tochiro fronm galaxy express 999. Very simple a big hat with bullet holes and a red cape wrapped around me.

Farmboybob
06-13-2003, 06:11 PM
At least they wont think you are my lacky next year... or will they??? dundunDUN!!! ;)

evaneko
06-14-2003, 02:05 PM
i am soooo planning ahead of time- i want to test run everything b/c people kept stepping on my chii costume- and the bow came off... >< grrrr... good thing i had safety pins!! :D but i am most definatly making a miwako costume (parakiss) and i am desperatly searching a character i like who has pretty feathered wings... probably some other stuffs too since i have a job this summer and will have enough cash to have some more free for cosplay!! yayness!! :D

!*Jessi-Chan*!
06-14-2003, 11:07 PM
Test-runs are always good! I must order stuff offline!!!!!! That is why i must plan NOW. I gotta order a purple wig for my Faye (Flashback...) costume. But i think that is all i have to order offline.....originally.......i had to order lots. But i don't trust online buying so.....i had to drop a lot....And i'm hoping my plans don't change.

Farmboybob
06-15-2003, 02:17 PM
Yeah, I think all my stuff will be bought offline. All I really need is some details for my persons coat and whatever suppiles I need to use to make his duel keyblades. Except this time I'm on my own, last AZ my mom helped me make my costume but this time, it's all up to me. I hope I do a good job.

PS: again, if anyone here can help me out, please go here: Kingdom Hearts 2 (http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13262)
Thanks!:D

!*Jessi-Chan*!
06-15-2003, 10:30 PM
WOW. That looks like a cool costume, but sorry....i can't help. I wouldn't even know where to start! Hope you get it done though. I'd love to see it.

I actually made something towards my Kenshin fan gurl! (My other costume choice! I couldn't resist!) I made a headband that really has nothing to do with the series....but i couldn't decide how to wear my hair...and i didn't wanna buy two wigs....So i'm wearing my hair 'Rikku style'! SO, i made a white headband with two japanese characters that say 'Tokyo' and then the rising sun in the middle. And then i beaded it....which resulted in a lot of burns from the hot glue gun! I think it's cute though! And i can't believe i actually DID it! I wore it after wards...i'm wearing it now!

Himemiya
06-15-2003, 11:08 PM
So far, my only planned costume is Nurse Witch Komugi-chan ^^

evaneko
06-16-2003, 11:56 AM
XD that is sooooooo cute!! >< whats it from???

<3 your new avatar too.... ^^

Himemiya
06-16-2003, 12:58 PM
Its a spinoff of something called "The Soultaker", its like two episodes XD I got it off anime-influx.tk ^^

WAI Battle Royale! ::just got the dvd, has watched it like 4 times::

evaneko
06-17-2003, 09:42 AM
:D ... i was thinking about maybe doing battle royale cosplay- all bloody like.. my friend irene was thinking about it too- but it probably wont happen this year bc job= more $$ less time

!*Jessi-Chan*!
06-17-2003, 10:09 PM
I WISH had a job. My insufficient funds at AZ caused me to nearly cry! *looks at old Playstation* Ok, i'm going to pawn that thing tomarrow

SephirothXer0
07-08-2003, 01:20 AM
I'm going to az next year as Lu Bu, and a friend is going as Pang Tong... we're starting now, because it'll take awhile to get them even half way done. I might go as a secong char as well, maybe Sephiroth or an original of mine.. I'll decide that later

evaneko
07-08-2003, 08:12 AM
>< i'm definatly going as the blindfolded unknown from the super secret KH ending- with the oblivion keyblade ^^ and i MIGHT wear a random gryffindor student costume... still looking for a feathery winged person... maybe miwako can have cute little feather wings... hmmm

Himemiya
07-08-2003, 01:14 PM
EVA! BE FROM BATTLE ROYALE!! Make Irene do it toooooo! :D :D

And if not for AZ, come to AWA! Do iiiit! :D

evaneko
07-09-2003, 07:23 PM
O.o i'll keep it in mind... irene would be up for it if i did it... i'm pretty sure ^^ but- i can't go to AWA... alas the person down there i knew moved and now its out of the question -_- i can't afford it ><

RHIshida
07-10-2003, 06:37 AM
I'm going as Kuroki Kaze from Final Fantasy Unlimited, and maybe a few other secret costumes *wink*

Scortia
07-10-2003, 09:21 PM
I'm thinking of going next year... depends on if I feel I can handle Animazement and A-kon just being a week away. ^^;; Well, the new costumes I'll *hopefully* have finished by the time of Animazement:

Ryuichi of Gravitation
Ocarina of Violinist of Hameln
Schrodinger of Hellsing
Akio of Utena
Frilly Akio of the Utena Movie ^___^
Remus Lupin of Harry Potter
Original Dragon Girl cosplay
Makino Tsukushi of the Hana Yori Dango Movie
And at least one costume of Yu~ki from Malice Mizer (have two waiting to be finished)

Riiiight. ~_~;; Anyway, if anyone is doing a character from one of these series, message me... knowing that there's a possibility of a group tends to coerce me into attending a con. ^o^

!*Jessi-Chan*!
07-10-2003, 11:48 PM
I'm doing some SECRET costumes! lol. Well, one is from X/1999 (manga artwork...I LOVE CLAMP) and the others...well, that one is hard enough so i don't know if they'll be any others! I'm hoping i can get in my super easy costume.