PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering

Koiji Shugotenshi
06-11-2003, 07:15 AM
If you go to a ... "cosplay central" with a costume of a "non-existing" character, what would be the reaction of people around? :rolleyes:

(Sorry for my poor english, I'm french.)

Asmaria
06-11-2003, 08:36 AM
You mean an original character? I think it depends on the meaning for the gathering. But generally, so many people have original characters, I doubt anyone would care. People wear non-anime costumes to conventions all the time. ^_^ I personally LOVE original character designs. I wish I could make a nice one up. :P

Koiji Shugotenshi
06-11-2003, 12:43 PM
Thanks a lot, but I don't think the character I have in my head is original, he looks too much like Xion, in Bloody Roar Primal Fury. :hafha: Oh well I guess I should "cosplay" as Xion:p

Asmaria
06-11-2003, 12:53 PM
I don't think people would look down on you for it though. :) They might mistake you for Xion, and take your picture because of that, but others might not know who Xion is (like me ^_^; ) and still admire your costume and wonder where it is from. Cosplay isn't just about who wears what, its about having fun too! Wear what you want if it means that much to you. ^-^

Koiji Shugotenshi
06-11-2003, 04:36 PM
:D Hahaha I wish I could go somewhere to cosplay... but unfortunatly I have PARENTS... Yeah, I like so much having an adult mind in a 16 years old body, and also living far, far away from everything... I wish I could find someone like me in a cosplay...

Here is my friend Xion :rolleyes:
http://www.bloody-roar.com/en/img/chara/xion/profile_xion.jpg