PDA

View Full Version : Morning Musume

Mia-P
06-11-2003, 12:23 PM
Hiya!
I've been downloading some random M.M. vids and I was just wondering, why do the members keep switching? There's always someone different or someone who is missing, or members that I've never seen before, and then there are the members that are in the vids most of the time.
0.0?*confuzzled*

XD I love the summer reggae rainbow vid LOL so cute XD

aila
06-13-2003, 11:10 AM
they change members really often...they add new members just about every year and then at least one of them "graduates" yearly...They're pretty much the Japanese female Menudo LOL

Himemiya
06-15-2003, 10:32 PM
Short description:

Since the members of morning musume are all teens and twenties, as girls get older, they get married / dont want to continue in showbuisiness / go solo. New members keep getting added to get fresh faces, and replace the talent that left with other members.

Hello! Project is the 'label' that the producer (Tsunku) has all of his groups under. Summer Reggae Rainbow is actually a video from one of the "summer shuffle groups" -- every summer, Tsunku takes all the girls in Hello! Project, and makes three groups out of them, and they compete to see who's single is more successful :) The groups have girls from Morning Musume., Country Musume (all girls from hokkaido), Coconuts Musume (all girls from hawaii), Melon Kinenbi, and soloists :) That song is from the 2001 shuffle groups :)

Mia-P
06-15-2003, 10:50 PM
Oh wow thats pretty interesting! Thanks!

Maryssa
06-15-2003, 11:23 PM
summer reggae rainbow isn't really morning musume =)

lunasreincarnat
06-20-2003, 09:29 PM
morning musume is one band and then outta of the band came alot of little bands.... mini moni ^.^

Maryssa
06-20-2003, 10:05 PM
i dont particularly like minimoni songs but i looove Pucchimoni!

lunasreincarnat
06-21-2003, 12:53 AM
pucchimoni is cute too but mini moni is just soooo cute ^.^

Maki Yu.Ki.Ame
06-22-2003, 02:27 AM
I think Morning Musume would have been very different if it wasn't because Asuka, Aya and Sayaka's leave (at the very very beginning of Morning musume's ""life"). Coz They started out with 5 ppl, and then to make the group more lifely they added 3 more members. However, after the 3 members were added, Asuka suddenly decided to leave the group, and then one after one, to a point that the manager decided to add a new member. And so Maki Goto was added (I think), and because the response for Maki is very good, the manager started to add more and more members especially after former member's graduation

Another possiblity was listed above - because they are too old. Musume = daughter or young girls in japanese. So maybe they want to keep the age down or sth.....

motokonoda
06-22-2003, 02:15 PM
yea... they kept changing cuz' they got older and such. sayaka wanted to pursue schoolin.. but she's comin back.. as a solo ist or something.. and aya.. well she wanted to go into fashion design in school as well as she got pregnant and married to luna sea's drummer. i'm not sure bout the others.. but.. some people are finding this annoyin lol that people keep switchin. i personally liked the older ones betta including aya. i do like the spinoff groups tho. the country musume's i dun particular care for, but was sad to find out the lead singer died in a car accident at such a young age.. cuz' if u see how cheerful these girls try to be to everyone.. it's sad.

Arisa
06-24-2003, 05:01 PM
I like Happy Summer Wedding and Mini Moni Telephone Ring Ring Ring ^^ So kawaii

Mandy Mitchell
07-22-2003, 01:38 PM
I like Pucchimoni and Mini Moni!

Rey-Rey
07-22-2003, 01:41 PM
One song particularly describes Rey-Rey.

It's called Love Machine. >=D

Woof. >=D Meat, cheese, meat, cheese. >=D

Neko_Kaolla
07-22-2003, 01:56 PM
I saw a video clip of them in an elevator with Gackt *swoons :heart:* and they started singing. That was the first time I ever heard them and frankly I thought they sucked. But they only way I knew it was them was my friend told me...

tabifu
07-22-2003, 06:07 PM
ah! mini moni is the cutest! you can get so many toys of them! plushies, figures, coloring books...and has anyone seen screen clips of their lil movie? The animated part is one of cutest things I've ever seen ^^

BabySnowLeopard
07-23-2003, 06:35 PM
Ahh the Mini Moni movie... XD I really should watch that sometime. Tho. I'm don't particularly like Mini Moni (not my style). It's all about SD Yuu-chan!! XD

Mmm well I'd say Morning Musume isn't a singing group so much as a *performing* group. Their image is every bit a part of the group, so I don't think it would be fair to comment only on their singing. Yeah, some of it is pretty terrible ^_^; but they're just a bunch of girls having fun. And don't even start on their dancing =P I don't think they were ever MEANT to dance in sync XD rofl.

Hmm well Tsunku was originally aiming for 10 (and after all, the original group was just as randomly thrown together, so why not add more?) but he overshot with Tsuji O.O (And I'm glad he did!! What would Momusu... and MINI MONI be without Tsuji?? XD) and it's just been crazy ever since...

hmm personally my fave subgroups are Tanpopo and Country Musume ni Ishikawa...

~Kie