PDA

View Full Version : Need some Zelda Screencaps

TheMadMonkey
02-18-2008, 03:44 PM
Okay, I want to do a Gannondorf Twilight Princess cosplay. But I cannot find any decent screencaps or concept art.

I would like to Find As many Shots of his armor as I can. if you can just post links, or upload pics i would love you forever

Katsumiyo
02-18-2008, 05:55 PM
Next time, please try Photobucket, Google, and Youtube, at the very least, before coming here.
http://photobucket.com/images/twilight%2520princess%2520ganondorf/
This already surfaced decent high-resolution reference images, and I haven't even checked Youtube and Google yet.
There are also many video game forums, not just here but across the internet. This forum, cosplay -> video games, is more suited to helping with pieces of the costume instead of helping you find reference images.
Also, there is a large Zelda thread that has been running continually for months, perhaps years. I'm sure someone there can help you as well. Next time, please check pre-existing threads as well before posting.

captain0marauding
02-18-2008, 06:07 PM
The Zelda thread will tell you everything.

TheMadMonkey
02-18-2008, 10:19 PM
Alright, in Defense of myself, a grainy youtube video, or a 23kb shot that doesn't show much armor isn't what i would call a good reference pic. secondly, searching thru the forums for ANYTHING even close to a decent pic besides the one of him standing there holding his sword was useless.

I did check the other forums.
I did not find anything helpful.
If you can honestly prove me wrong. I would be overjoyed.

Don't assume I am lazy

Katsumiyo
02-18-2008, 10:36 PM
I'm pretty sure I helped you. I'm pretty sure I started my message with a simple sentence and then sent a very helpful link with high-resolution images of the exact character you said you were searching for. And by the way, YouTube and Veoh images have an icon in the lower-right of the video playing screen that can blow up the window and give you much larger images.
If you're going to get snappy and defensive, and not thank me for at least giving you a helpful link, then you don't deserve help from anybody.

TheLadySummoner
02-18-2008, 10:37 PM
No offense, but if you've looked through the Zelda thread, I don't think you looked very hard. (And you could have asked there.)

But since I frequent the Zelda thread I'll help you out. Here's a really nice shot for you:
http://zeldawiki.org/images/4/45/Crayganondorf.jpg

Just look at the zeldawiki.org page for Ganondorf.

TheMadMonkey
02-19-2008, 12:23 AM
Well thanks for the help. I have found what i needed, the Ripped T-P models and 3d render program(sweet) once i have some pics of all of the main characters i will post some of them.
and to katsumiyo
"Next time, please try Photobucket, Google, and Youtube, at the very least, before coming here. "
That is pretty demeaning, It implies that I haven't Searched for anything at all, that i haven't checked these forums or basically done any work. And Defending myself from these implications is hardly snappy.
And yes, I should have thanked you, and then informed you that those are the easy shots to find, I am trying to see the back of his armor, details on his head piece etc. But when confronted with a negative attitude I get defensive very quickly.

If you want Respectful courteous responses from me or anyone else.
apply the golden rule.

Katsumiyo
02-19-2008, 07:45 PM
Well, it's a forum on the internet. I didn't mean to sound like "Oh, he didn't check those sites on purpose." It was more of me trying to inform you of which sites should be most helpful or fruitful in your search for references.
But don't preach to me about how to post, when you clearly can't apply the rule to yourself, and didn't check out the forums before posting.