PDA

View Full Version : Podo! Say hello to everybody...

podo_saisana
09-10-2002, 06:10 PM
Hi everybody. My cosplay/otaku/net name is Podo Saisana. I've been visiting the site for a while, and since I've got plenty of free time on my hands right now (especially since I'm not working on any costumes at the moment) I thought I'd join. I love meeting new people... that's one of the main reasons I cosplay, or just go to conventions in general.
Just to note, I am a member of "Dark Muffins Productions" Cosplay, although unlike most of my associates I don't exactly like to broadcast it. Not that I don't like it, it's just I feel stupid talking about it as a group thing. I like to think of it as experience in making costumes and having them completely unapriciated by whoever's wearing them... but you didn't hear that from me. Sorry, that's the only time i'll mention that!
Aaanyway, I really do love conventions, big and small, love anime, and love cosplaying. I'm looking forward to participating in this forum... *cheers and waves*

diqitaldreams
09-10-2002, 07:17 PM
:D Welcome Welcome! ^_^ Someone has the same ID as I did for Otakon.

pakachu420
09-11-2002, 01:08 AM
koooniiichiwa!!! hello! bonjour! aloha! and all that other hello stuff. ok buh bye

~TC~
09-11-2002, 07:16 PM
I'm just saying hey for the sake of it for I'm new 2

podo_saisana
09-12-2002, 12:21 AM

XxNANA_AYUxX
09-12-2002, 01:59 PM
hello how you be?