PDA

View Full Version : At-the-Door Weekend and One-Day Membership Rates for Costume-Con 26

BoinkCoBoy
02-19-2008, 07:37 PM
The following membership rates will be in effect at the door for Costume-Con 26:

Full weekend membership: $110
Friday only membership: $35
(includes the Friday evening Social)
Saturday only membership: $45
(includes the Fantasy and Science Fiction Masquerade)
Sunday only membership: $45
(includes the Parallel Dimensions in Design runway show and the Historical Masquerade)
Monday only membership: $20
(includes the Monday night Mouse-Kerade)

One-day memberships are not available in advance; they may only be purchased at the door.

Discerning readers have no doubt already deduced that purchasing one-day memberships for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday is more expensive than buying the full weekend membership. Why not save even more by registering online (https://www.cc26.info/interactive/registration_form.php) right now ? For only five dollars more than Saturday and Sunday one-day memberships combined, you can have a full weekend attending membership!

Eurobeat King
04-10-2008, 09:17 PM
Q for at-the-door-registration: Will they accept credit-cards and/or personal checks? Or is it strictly cash?

Pre-reg. deadline for $95 is April 15th (same day as tax-day, i believe) and lazy-me will probably not get around to pre-reg. so I want to know what my options are for paying at-the-door.

Thanks!

BoinkCoBoy
04-14-2008, 02:24 PM
Q for at-the-door-registration: Will they accept credit-cards and/or personal checks? Or is it strictly cash?

Pre-reg. deadline for $95 is April 15th (same day as tax-day, i believe) and lazy-me will probably not get around to pre-reg. so I want to know what my options are for paying at-the-door.

Thanks!

As far as I know, it is our plan to accept both CCs and checks.

Note: (not for you, obviously, but for anyone who might be considering kiting a check): "Auntie M" aka our treasurer is very good at chasing down folks who write bad paper; she's been doing this sort of work for many many years. You don't want to get her angry.

:-)