View Full Version : Bleachers for 08?

Smoted
02-20-2008, 01:31 AM
Who's Who?
Where should we go?
Who are you looking for?
And those freaking Waraji....
-----------------------------------
I'm going as Kenpachi, 'cept I need to do the wig, eyepatch, and sword. My friend's going as Nel (adult).

I'm thinking outside by the cherry blosom trees, that was awesome last year.

I'm looking for my division, i shouldn't be to hard to spot. find the 6' 4" Kenny

I tried them, and i can't walk for crap with them, so i'm punking out and using a pair of black and white sandals.

Amidoji
02-20-2008, 10:16 AM
I'm likely to be running around in Hueco Mundo Gin. ANd possibly Captain Gin if I get it finished. I'll probably have a Chad with me. I still don't know if my other two roomies will be Bleaching or not at Sakura Con.

Erudito
02-20-2008, 02:02 PM
I've been wanting to go as Yamichika, but I doubt I can get the whole uniform done by Sakura con. I have been thinking of taking the easy way out and going as Yamichika's school uniform varient which is nice because I don't have the figure out how to make his Shikai and I can wear shoes.

Let me get back to you after I figure some things out.

Heat
02-20-2008, 02:52 PM
At some point you'll see a Hueco Mundo Aizen running around ^_^

BiZ
02-20-2008, 06:50 PM
My dear friend is going as Yoruichi. :]

Erudito
02-20-2008, 07:08 PM
I've been wanting to go as Yamichika, but I doubt I can get the whole uniform done by Sakura con. I have been thinking of taking the easy way out and going as Yamichika's school uniform varient which is nice because I don't have the figure out how to make his Shikai and I can wear shoes.

Let me get back to you after I figure some things out.

It just dawned on me that i need to cut my hair short for my other cosplays so either i need to find a wig or go as a character with short dark hair.

Ichigo=15
02-23-2008, 01:02 PM
I'll be going as 'Hollow' Bankai Ichigo and my girlfriend will be going as 'Captured' Rukia. Two other friends are coming as Orihime and Ishida. I hope there's a great turn out this year like last year.

myalchod
02-24-2008, 12:27 PM
I'll be there as Nanao again, though hopefully I'll get my bigger Book of Doom done for this year. :3 I'll have a Shunsui with me, and so far as I know, a Renji as well, though I don't know if she'll have her shikai Zabi remade for con.

finalmonk
02-25-2008, 12:10 AM
I will be going as Hollow Ichigo or just ichigo shinigami if i dont get the mask right on my third try XD, i will also be coming with my friend who will be execution grounds ichigo super excited hope to see you all there

ShiroInu
02-25-2008, 10:41 PM
I'm doing all Bleach this year [my first at Sakura-con] - Senna on Friday, Hitsugaya [maybe Bankai] on Saturday, and Chibi!Nel on Sunday. Depending on when the photoshoot is, I might switch Hitsugaya [I want to wear him to the photoshoot].

I'll have a Ganju, a Hanatarou, and either Stark or Flashback!Zaraki with me.

LadyAnissina
03-06-2008, 03:17 AM
I'll be there as Rukia, but in her yellow sundress. Hubby will be Ichigo in T-shirt and jeans (from the same ep). Oh, and I'll be the pregnant Rukia (not that you can tell right now... I just look like I ate too much Pocky haha).

PrincessLulu
03-12-2008, 01:12 AM
I am Biz's friend!

i shall be going as Yoruichi when shes in her cursed butterfly haltertop with the tattoos!

:D

Erudito
03-17-2008, 02:00 PM
I started working on a Reji school uniform version for a local gathering so if it turns out well I'll bring that.

geekmom
03-22-2008, 01:47 AM
My family will be wearing our Bleach cosplays at some point during the con -- I guess I should go over to the SC forums and figure out when the photoshoot is.

Our costumes are Soi Fong (captain's outfit), Captain Aizen, Captain Urahara, and chibi Kenpachi. We also will have a friend with us who will be Hantarou.

Smoted
03-22-2008, 02:20 AM
My family will be wearing our Bleach cosplays at some point during the con -- I guess I should go over to the SC forums and figure out when the photoshoot is.

Our costumes are Soi Fong (captain's outfit), Captain Aizen, Captain Urahara, and chibi Kenpachi. We also will have a friend with us who will be Hantarou.

awesome, mind if i ask how you did the handgaurd on the Kenpachi sword?

ShiroInu
03-22-2008, 03:09 AM

*poke* yo! It's Ed. Remind me to get a picture with you guys some time during the con ^^

Smoted
03-23-2008, 02:04 AM
when is the photoshoot?

Ichigo=15
03-26-2008, 02:29 PM
The photoshoot listed on the Sakura Con forum is at 12 noon on Friday.