PDA

View Full Version : Where am I?!

Ryuujin
09-10-2002, 05:42 PM
...Right. Well, I though I might as well join Cosplay.com just because everyone around me is so into and ive done the "cosplay thing" a couple of times....

My names Andrew. Like I said before I pretty much joined beacause of others. Im really good friends with Will (aka. Kamui), Christina (aka. Elfeater), My Girlfriend Cindy (aka. pyro anarchy), and I just saw that Melany just Signed up (aka. deathxangel).... Theres probably more people I just dont know if there on Cosplay.com or not... ^_^;

Ive Cosplayed a couple of times like I said but I never really got into it. I felt ackward for some reason so when I did cosplay it was only for a couple of hours. *shrugs* I did a Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto), a Battle Royal Student, and then Hideki (chobits).... The conventions that ive gone to that I can name off the top of my head are ummm - Otakon 01, Otakon 02, Katsu 02, AMA 02, AXNY... I think that Might be it I cant remember... I have the worse memory...

But yeah, Ive probablly met alot of you already I just didnt know it... Will's always meeting someone new and Im always there to shake my head. :thumbsup:

Well, hope to get to know all of you over again soon....
ja'ne

Nietsche
09-10-2002, 05:49 PM
Welcome Welcome! Make yourself at home! ^^

<pulls up a strange stool shaped like two puyopuyo on top of one another!>

<in his perfect british accent> Pleased to make your acquaintance...

Kamui Motoaki
09-10-2002, 10:18 PM
BWA HAHAH!!! i see you got bored at work? lol ^_^

pakachu420
09-11-2002, 12:05 AM
ahhhh...welcome