PDA

View Full Version : Noyamano Shiraume from Air Gear

Kirimi
02-20-2008, 09:19 PM
D:
I had this account for a while now, but never got really serious into cosplaying so I guess I'm somewhat of a Newb. XD;

Anyways!
My first serious [as in I totally wanna make the outfit on my own] is Ume-chan from Air Gear, a pretty simple costume in my opinion. I just hope the difficulty bug doesn't come and bite me in the butt.
>.<

Anyways, I'm trying to figure out if she wears fingerless gloves or what.
:/
I can't find any picture of her showing her hands, so I assume that the length of her sweater is just a regular sweater length, and from the cosplay photos I see of her, she has fingerless gloves...?
@_@;

Also. For her sweater, would you suggest an off white, white, or cream for the color? :/

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb85/Setunai/Air%20Gear/SleepingForestShiraume.jpg

That's the outfit I'm planning to make.
:3

ryoogawa
02-20-2008, 10:06 PM
Personally, I suggest off-white, because that's what it looks like to me--though I know that scene was darker because of the night... I dunno, I just don't think white would look very good.

That's just my opinion though xD;

I don't know about her gloves, but good luck with your cosplay! ^-^

divine_fanaticy
02-20-2008, 10:31 PM
oh, i haven't seen that outfit. the one i usually see, from the intro, just has really long sleeves and is white. i think off-white for that outfit, too.