PDA

View Full Version : Attention all MD VA Smash Bros cosplayers!

orionflame
02-23-2008, 03:26 PM
Alright I have just been informed that on Sat. March 1st the Annapolis Mall Game Stop will be hosting a Smash Bros costume contest. The winner gets a FREE copy of Smash Bros. Brawl for the Wii. You can dress up as any character who appears in the game. It starts around 2:00. Anyone interested?

NiceGai44
02-23-2008, 06:17 PM
Alright I have just been informed that on Sat. March 1st the Annapolis Mall Game Stop will be hosting a Smash Bros costume contest. The winner gets a FREE copy of Smash Bros. Brawl for the Wii. You can dress up as any character who appears in the game. It starts around 2:00. Anyone interested?

I think I may show up for this. This would be awesome!

Saxinthehall
02-23-2008, 10:04 PM
Any character they say? Looks like I may do an old school Nintendo cosplay if I go.

EDIT: Just thought of this, when they say any character does it need to be playable ones or will assist trophies, stickers, or regular trophies count?

Star_Angel
02-24-2008, 10:41 AM
Awww so far away or I would be there in a min

orionflame
02-25-2008, 12:21 AM
Any character they say? Looks like I may do an old school Nintendo cosplay if I go.

EDIT: Just thought of this, when they say any character does it need to be playable ones or will assist trophies, stickers, or regular trophies count?
I think it is preferred you do a playable character, but you can do anything you want.

NiceGai44
02-26-2008, 12:24 PM
Depending on if I am catching a bus up to NY or not my costume is just about ready to go.

envirion
02-27-2008, 08:27 AM
I wish I had a costume for this. ^^;;