PDA

View Full Version : General Air Gear cosplay thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Elendriel
02-24-2008, 11:46 PM
With the popularity of Air Gear, and the growing amount of people who are cosplaying from it, I thought there should be an all-purpose general Air Gear thread, this way we can help each other out as we work on cosplays and post progress pics etc!

I for one have three so far in progress :) Kaito, Spitfire and.... of course, Agito/Akito.

What about you?

Yukari Kaiba
02-25-2008, 12:08 AM
I've recently got into Air Gear myself, and eventually I want to do a Mikan cosplay (her jumpsuit is so awesome XD)

benihime
02-25-2008, 12:08 AM
oooo good idea!!!

i'm in a group of bacchus (from the musical)

i'm puck!
i think we might have a whole group @ AX!
but we're having problems finding material for the jackets :(

Elendriel
02-25-2008, 12:16 AM
ooh Mikan would be awesome to see!! :D

hmm. do you have any pics benihime?

Yukari Kaiba
02-25-2008, 12:19 AM
@CloakedSchemer - lol my thoughts exactly. i've never done a cosplay that revealing before (if you can call it revealing?), or for that matter a girl cosplay (as all of my costumes have been crossplay XD), but i really like her jumpsuit, and i can only imagine all the kinds of neat pictures to take while wearing the rollerblades/air treks. so its something i look forward to making :D

Elendriel
02-25-2008, 12:23 AM
*nod* definitely!!! I can't wait to get some AT shots when I do Spitfire and Agito/Akito (since Kaito isn't so much a fan of those)

Are you thinking about making it all from scratch? or buying/modifying some parts?

SSPrincess
02-25-2008, 12:25 AM
Annnd originally I was supposed to just photograph an Air Gear shoot, not be in it. XD

Now I've got Ringo pretty much done as her costume is mostly stuff that anybody would have...jeans, shirt, hat...just gotta dye the wig and get a better jacket for Ringo's Sleeping Forest 'uniform.' And as some of you going to AnimeNEXT, I am in the process of putting together a Rika as the Thorn Queen cosplay.

I'm wondering how to go about doing Rika's AT's though...go with rain boots or cut leather knee-high boots? Or just go with leather knee-high boots? :confused:

Elendriel
02-25-2008, 12:26 AM
ooh Rika-nee!! Awesome :D Hmmmm well, it depends, do you want to be able to remove the ATs to walk around a con, or do you want to stay in your ATs the entire time? (Some cons will let you, others won't, like Katsu and Otakon etc).

That's kinda the first question I'd think. You can always do both, have the leather boots for walking around, but make ATs out of boots for when you want to get shots on your ATs :)

Just my 2cents :D

benihime
02-25-2008, 12:28 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/freakicons/022.jpg

in the manga i got to about volume 5?
i really want to attempt a kazu cosplay later. he's my favorite so far :3

Yukari Kaiba
02-25-2008, 12:31 AM
*nod* definitely!!! I can't wait to get some AT shots when I do Spitfire and Agito/Akito (since Kaito isn't so much a fan of those)

Are you thinking about making it all from scratch? or buying/modifying some parts?

eh well i'd like to make it from scratch - not sure how often you find jumpsuits of the right color in thrift stores and what not. the air treks though ill probably end up getting rollerblades for and making sure that have the right color scheme - i have no idea how i'd go about making them have just the two big wheels and such.

SSPrincess
02-25-2008, 12:32 AM
Due to the fact that Rika's costume is mostly Jacket and bathing suit and I'm not exactly crazy about running around with just that on, I'd pretty much just wear Rika for photoshoots. Ringo I'd walk around with, but not Rika.

So now...the question is destroy a pair of rain boots for their tops or a pair of leather boot knee-high boots? XD

TybaltFlux
02-25-2008, 12:34 AM
I've got the wiener costume- Nue >:D.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa288/TYBF/nuescreenjj8.png
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa288/TYBF/10.jpg
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa288/TYBF/06.jpg
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa288/TYBF/016-017.jpg

The mind is boggled as to where to begin with the full costume, seen in image 10. I have a buddy of mind who kindly is taking up the wig and jacket comissioned (as seen in 06 and in the first picture), and I think I'll slowly work on the full body regalia as the year passes by. My skills are SOOO far away from anywhere near that level, but I really do want to attempt it.

Now, that being said, I still want to do Nue for the summer. What would you guys think of Nue based around his jacket, wig, AT's, and his claw arms, as pictured in the last image?

As the aforementioned buddy said to me once, Nue's costume consistency isn't that good, as in some anime shots and some manga shots, he can't possibly be wearing the regalia, nor is the regalia shown in the anime at all, so I figure I could have some leniency in the costume-making. I figure the wig, jackets, and AT's will do the trick until I figure out how to make the rest of the mecha-suit.

As far as the wig goes, my friend is fairly confident that she can do it. For the jacket, I adviced 6 zipppers down the bottom and two zippers at the arms. Not full zippers (aside from the main split one) mind you, but mid-length or so. His jacket also seems to have an inner-collar, almost turtleneck-ish, yet with a hood at the same time. Anyone care to give their view on this weird trenchcoat anamoly? I might just be looking too into it.

As far as the claws go, I have a nifty idea involving long gloves (once more, thanks to the buddy for the tip), paper foam, and a clay skull placed on a spool that twirls to produce faux electricity wires like Nue's.

I'm open to suggestions of any kind, especially since as far as I know, no one's done a Nue cosplay before AND he's an obscure character, so guidance would be much appreciated!

SSPrincess
02-25-2008, 12:53 AM
Dude, a junior model(me) running around in a jacket and a bathing suit(Rika the Thorn Queen) at a geek convention? I think I wwwinnnn! XD

As for the jacket, not a clue, I'm trying to figure out how to make Rika's. =p As for the arm, that I might be able to help out with as one who is in the process of completing her automail for her Edward Elric costume. =) Craft foam plus silver sign vinyl = win. You should check out Amethyst Angel's tutorials as they are a great resource for making metallic/armor stuff:
http://www.amethyst-angel.com/armormaking.html

This is what I've got of my automail via using Amehtyst Angel's tutorial as a guide with just some metallic paint (which I don't recommend using as it rubs off), craft foam, some elastic and silver sign vinyl:
http://doodleplex.deviantart.com/art/Automail-Part-1-61613087

Though I'm thinking that glue works better when attaching the sign vinyl to the craft foam than sewing it and leaving all those lovely stitch markings. XD Faiiiill...

TybaltFlux
02-25-2008, 01:05 AM
Actually, Ed's automail is a great way of thinking about Nue's arm that I hadn't thought about. I was thinking of applying something like this to the arm, however: the ever famous craft foam tutorial http://www.entropyhouse.com/penwiper/costumes/helmsdeep.html!

As for your boots, SSP, I say go the rain boots path. Cheaper, and probably more comfortable, right? I also envy your Rika-ness, because you won't be in excessive clothing in the middle of summer whereas I plan to have a vinyl-esque trench coat May-August.

I am going to die.

P.S., I forgot to thank CloakSchemer for the much appreciated all purpose Air Gear thread. The series has so many captivating characters to cosplay as that a thread like this is much needed. Watch me ask for help on how to make Lind by the end of the week :D. Oh geez, I really need to simmer with the A.G. costumes before my entire repertoire ends up consisiting of a pair of roller blades.

SSPrincess
02-25-2008, 01:31 AM
As for your boots, SSP, I say go the rain boots path. Cheaper, and probably more comfortable, right? I also envy your Rika-ness, because you won't be in excessive clothing in the middle of summer whereas I plan to have a vinyl-esque trench coat May-August.

I am going to die.
Rain boots it is!
*heads to Walmart for cheap rain boots*
Though remember Rika's got a lurvely long shiny jacket too, but it's my Edward Elric cosplay that'll kill me...the dude dresses 90% in black and it's a black shirt, with a black jacket and then that red, long coat. Not to mention his automail. D=
*melts into a puddle*

But I digress. I have lots of silver sign vinyl as I'm not going to be able to use all of it for my Edward Elric's automail if you want some for Nue....just so you know...

TybaltFlux
02-25-2008, 12:36 PM
But I digress. I have lots of silver sign vinyl as I'm not going to be able to use all of it for my Edward Elric's automail if you want some for Nue....just so you know...

I -might- have to take you up on the offer, SSP, just because I love how your automail turned out :D. I'll PM you about it once the time to start working on Nue gets closer (need to get home first for Spring Break and rally up my income, oh boy is that jacket going to cost a few pennies).

Elendriel
02-25-2008, 01:39 PM
I can't wait to see the progress pics on these :D Especially a Nue!!

and not a problem guys, just figured a thread like this could help out a lot of people :)

AndoMasanobu
02-25-2008, 03:21 PM
i just did Agito recently and ill be making an Akito and Sora for some friends of mine. i also plan to start on Lind for myself but my issue with that at the moment is the color of his outfit :X
~aoi

A19Riku
02-25-2008, 06:28 PM
ohohoh for people working on regalia craft foam is like god!!!!

I just finished the construction of the some 50 pieces for both the agito and akito in our group... so ya there is only 25 per pair of skates. I just put pictures up of all the pieces . http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/76884/

but if you use craft foam I wouldn't suggest shaping it with an iron ... not for regalia anyway because they have sharp edges and you don't get that by heat shaping. So I would recommend drawing out the pieces cutting them apart and then bevelling the edges and supergluing them back together. Its a long process but well worth the effort.

But ya for my own cosplay though I finished 1 version of ringo already though Im not to thrilled with it . But I am working on the vol. 6 cover of her for MTAC. Then I am also finishing up my kaito for momocon. ... after those 2 I think in the summer sometime im going to make yet another ringo so I can make the thorn regalia .

Rawk_z3r0
02-25-2008, 06:31 PM
I'm currently working on an Akito costume, the manga version, and trying to figure out a way to make some AT's like Agito's. So far it's been pretty tough, -_-;

TybaltFlux
02-25-2008, 06:49 PM
Soshen- a regalia like A19's is the best way to go. I think it looks great, and you don't need metal-shaping or any excessive tools, plus craft foam is ridicously cheap and awesome to use.

I was going to originally do the entire regalia for Nue with craft foam, but because his regalia is his entire body (or at least most of it), I wouldn't be able to move. My friend was advising using a type of vinyl with a mix of other sewing techniques that are beyond me to replicate the mechanical-organ/Terminator-type of look that Nue has. I'm going to try both SSP's Ed-esque arm process for Nue and a craft-foam only version for the claws, and see what goes better.

As for Lind, cause I want to cosplay him to, I think his costume is entirely blue. I'm basing this off of - http://www.onemanga.com/Air_Gear/193/013-014/ WARNING, SPOILER-TACULOR.

The pants and shirt have the same tint to them, and they seem to be either dark gray, or more likely, blue, as the color used by Oh!great is the same as the hair hue.

AndoMasanobu
02-25-2008, 07:46 PM
Soshen- a regalia like A19's is the best way to go. I think it looks great, and you don't need metal-shaping or any excessive tools, plus craft foam is ridicously cheap and awesome to use.

I was going to originally do the entire regalia for Nue with craft foam, but because his regalia is his entire body (or at least most of it), I wouldn't be able to move. My friend was advising using a type of vinyl with a mix of other sewing techniques that are beyond me to replicate the mechanical-organ/Terminator-type of look that Nue has. I'm going to try both SSP's Ed-esque arm process for Nue and a craft-foam only version for the claws, and see what goes better.

As for Lind, cause I want to cosplay him to, I think his costume is entirely blue. I'm basing this off of - http://www.onemanga.com/Air_Gear/193/013-014/ WARNING, SPOILER-TACULOR.

The pants and shirt have the same tint to them, and they same to be either dark gray, or more likely, blue, as the color used by Oh!great is the same as the hair hue.

i was thinking the same thing, either a blue or a grey, dark grey. but just our luck its dayglow orange XD
~aoi

rosabella
02-25-2008, 09:46 PM
I can't wait to see the progress pics on these :D Especially a Nue!!

and not a problem guys, just figured a thread like this could help out a lot of people :)

O Kaito-nii!! We better get pictures together at MTAC!!

A19Riku-OMG!! I love you forever and ever for making my regalia for me!!!!

Elendriel
02-25-2008, 10:23 PM
O Kaito-nii!! We better get pictures together at MTAC!!!!!!

Oh we WILL don't you worry

and I should have my cage by then :P

rosabella
02-25-2008, 10:26 PM
Oh we WILL don't you worry

and I should have my cage by then :P

OMFG!!! You're making the CAGE!!!!

TybaltFlux
02-25-2008, 10:37 PM
A CAGE!? You win, Cloaked, you win.

P.S. Rosabella, I had an amazing time with Kanon, thankies for taking up the shirt request again! TTT represent!

Elendriel
02-25-2008, 10:51 PM
HAHA yes yes I am :D

I'm going to make it collaspable so I can carry it around easily (I don't want something bulky that ppl would run into) but it will be big enough for one person to sit ;) *cough* Agito/Akito *cough*

mwaha

rosabella
02-25-2008, 10:53 PM
Glad you liked it ^^

Elendriel
02-26-2008, 12:06 AM
WHAAAAAAA I want more anime >.<

At least I'm a good chunk of the way into the manga, but I still love seeing it anime-style, the AT battles are more exciting that way :D

SSPrincess
02-26-2008, 12:14 AM
after those 2 I think in the summer sometime im going to make yet another ringo so I can make the thorn regalia .Pardon me for faiiiiling, but what does the thorn regalia look like? Somehow I've never seen it...0.0

TybaltFlux
02-26-2008, 01:45 AM
Pardon me for faiiiiling, but what does the thorn regalia look like? Somehow I've never seen it...0.0

I believe the Thorn Regalia is actually the chains visible in the flashbacks from the O.G. Sleeping Forest and when Ikki faces Ringo in whatever manga chapter that was. I have nooo idea where in the manga that falls in though, but I do recall seeing the thorned chains.

Elendriel
02-26-2008, 08:00 AM
*nod* It's not something that she actually physically holds I don't think, it's just when she's thinking about how she "protected' ppl, like Sora and Ikki

A19Riku
02-26-2008, 05:17 PM
Pardon me for faiiiiling, but what does the thorn regalia look like? Somehow I've never seen it...0.0

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p12/sizzing/thornreaper5.jpg
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p12/sizzing/thornreaper8.jpg
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p12/sizzing/thornreaper4.jpg
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p12/sizzing/thornreaper.jpg

they are really cool lol I just love looking at them

Rawk_z3r0
02-26-2008, 05:19 PM

Ah, sorry, didn't notice your reply! I'm not trying to make the Fang Regalia, just his AT's, but yeah, I'm definitely going to attempt it with the craft foam, and see how that works out. Thanks for the advice! ^_^

Oh, and this IS soshen, I just got my sn changed. So yeah.

benihime
02-26-2008, 06:47 PM
still looking for fabric. help would be awesome

actually my members and i were perhaps going to go to some of the fabric outlets in dallas, anyone know if they have plaid? i think they do but i can't remember!

Rawk_z3r0
02-26-2008, 11:17 PM
still looking for fabric. help would be awesome

actually my members and i were perhaps going to go to some of the fabric outlets in dallas, anyone know if they have plaid? i think they do but i can't remember!

You could get a few kilts and deconstruct them, lol. Sorry, I'm no good when it comes to fabric and stuff like that.

NanaChan
02-28-2008, 02:27 PM
-bumps into your cosy AG thread-
Hya XD

Newbie to Air Gear .. but since I still need a third cosplay for an upcoming convention over here, I think I'm going for Kazu ^^
But since my pc wont allow me to watch any more anime, I beg of you (well, not exactly begging, but you get the point XD): does anyone have Kazu reference pictures?? ^^;

Rawk_z3r0
02-28-2008, 04:22 PM
Hya XD

Newbie to Air Gear .. but since I still need a third cosplay for an upcoming convention over here, I think I'm going for Kazu ^^
But since my pc wont allow me to watch any more anime, I beg of you (well, not exactly begging, but you get the point XD): does anyone have Kazu reference pictures?? ^^;

I WILL DELIVER!!!

...as soon as I get home and I have photoshop. Because right now I'm on a school computer, lol. Most of the pictures I give you will probably be from the manga, though, for now, until I can get my friend's hard drive, who has the show, and I can take snapshots of the anime for ya.

Elendriel
02-29-2008, 11:57 PM
Hya XD

check out megavideo if you haven't already (they have all the AG episodes, you don't have to download) or crunchyroll.com

as for pics, I'll see what I can do :)

Cera
03-01-2008, 06:53 AM
Yaaay! I didn't know there were many Airgear cosplayers.

I'd like to go as Shimuka/Simca (long hair), and now I've come up against the all time question, too. Wear trecks, or not? Haha... I think it'd be awesome (if your con allows it), but there are lots of stairs at mine. So.. as cool as it would be.. I don't know! I don't want to be carrying a separate pair of boots with me everywhere xD

Plus I have no idea how I'd make my air trecks if modding my inlines doesn't work @_@

Elendriel
03-01-2008, 10:59 AM
Awesome, Simca :D Well, yes it does depend on the con whether or not you can wear your ATs. Most cons won't allow it because of stairs, crowding, etc, so what I've seen a lot of people do is wear shoes that would fit the character (when they're not on ATs) and carry your ATs with you so that you can put them on for photos.

Other Simcas I've seen just bring their ATs (making them part of the boots) and just slip those on when asked for a photo.

I know what you mean, not wanting to carry around a separate pair of shoes, etc, but it all depends on the con. Some cons still let ppl on skates/ATs etc, so I'd say check with the con staff first, and then make your decision on how you want to go about it :)

and building ATs isn't too bad, you wouldn't be able to skate in them probably LOL but for the look, just getting wheels, placing them between two wooden blocks to give your shoe the foundation, and then you can do a bootcover etc to help finish the look

Also, I've got some Work in Progress pics up of Spitfire! :D http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/104640/

Cera
03-02-2008, 12:49 AM
Yeah, boot covers with attached wheels might be a good idea actually. I even have this idea in my head where three of the four wheels actually rotate, letting you roll around for short distances, and have the non-moveable wheel as the break! You'd have to skate like those kids who wear sneaker skates (one foot tilted up), but it might be feasible. Of course, it all comes down to if I have the skill and time to do it xD

I think, at some point during a con, everyone who cosplays as an Air Gear character wants the reaction: "Hey, was that ____ who just skated by?!"

NanaChan
03-02-2008, 10:02 AM
I started watching AG on megavideo (it's licensed on crunchyroll btw ..), ty for the site CloakedSchemer ^^
Your Spitfire looks awesome btw!!

I even bought Kazu's beanie already XD
Can't wait to really start working on his outfit X3
I hope I'll be able to wear skates at my con (first time I'm going to this one, so I still have to find out if I can ..) because, well yeah .. they're a part of your character .. so it just has to XD

Akusesu
03-07-2008, 06:31 PM
whoever thats doing Lind or Nue, prepare to be glomped XD!!

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1433300/
puhahaha my teaser pic :3
i need a new wig >,<

Elendriel
03-08-2008, 03:04 PM
Thanks!

and Akusesu, LOVE it so far!

I'm still playing around with what I want to do for ATs lol so we'll see what happens :)

Straightjacket Akito/Agito pic up! :) http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1434309/

Rawk_z3r0
03-09-2008, 03:01 AM
whoever thats doing Lind or Nue, prepare to be glomped XD!!

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1433300/
puhahaha my teaser pic :3
i need a new wig >,<

WHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAILOVEYOURCONTACTS.

And, omg, your cosplay is just super cute. You've totally got a great sense of the character, and it shows!

You're definitely one of the cosplayers I'll be comparing myself to when I debut my on Akito costume.

Seriously, GREAT GOING! It's an amazing cosplay.

Akusesu
03-09-2008, 03:15 AM
WHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAILOVEYOURCONTACTS.

And, omg, your cosplay is just super cute. You've totally got a great sense of the character, and it shows!

You're definitely one of the cosplayers I'll be comparing myself to when I debut my on Akito costume.

Seriously, GREAT GOING! It's an amazing cosplay.

omg im so flattered! i dont know what to say!! <333 ty so much!!

i look forward for your agito cosplay!

Rawk_z3r0
03-09-2008, 03:56 AM
omg im so flattered! i dont know what to say!! <333 ty so much!!

i look forward for your agito cosplay!

Thanks, it means a lot coming from you! ^_^

by the way, may I ask where you got the contacts? They seem absolutely perfect.

rosabella
03-09-2008, 10:24 AM
So I decided in my neverending stupid to cosplay the dress that Agito wears at the end of the anime. There aren't any pictures of me in the dress yet but here are the detail shots. What do you guys think?dress (http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1433892/)

wingedinfinity
03-09-2008, 11:06 AM
rosabella's ^ wedding agito/akito dress is amazing XD

Air gear cosplay forum!!! wOoOoOo! 8D
i always told myself that i hated ringo and i'd never cosplay her
>.<
for reasons i'm not gonna state just in case if some people haven't read the manga.

But i've realised XD that i don't hate ringo
(i liked her at first)
and i just dislike other simca cosplayers. (does that happen with you guys also? that if other people cosplay the same character you feel kinda mad? XD)

but yeah.
in the Future.
i'm planning on cosplaying
~
Shiraume
Ringo
Mikan
All the versions of Simca
and
Kururu

XDDDD

Rawk_z3r0
03-09-2008, 11:25 AM
So I decided in my neverending stupid to cosplay the dress that Agito wears at the end of the anime. There aren't any pictures of me in the dress yet but here are the detail shots. What do you guys think?dress (http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1433892/)

HOLYGODDAMN.

YOU HAVE SERIOUS SKILLS.

That is seriously one of the most intricate Ag(k)ito cosplays I've ever seen. Are you coming to ACEN by any chance? I'd LOVE to get pictures of you in that dress...

Oh, and you HAVE to bring the bouquet no matter what convention you go to. It's necessary, XD.

Elendriel
03-09-2008, 11:38 AM
LOL agreed, that dress is amazing :D You are insane, Rosabella, and you have some mad skillz with hand-detailing and dressess!!!

At least this time you won't have a veil that trails behind you and allows ppl to step on it, thus attempting to rip off your wig (like D*C) lol

we shall need to get lots of pics :D especially when I do Kaito hehe.... you're going in the cage :P dress and all

rosabella
03-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Thanks everyone!! Unfortunately no, I won't be going to ACEN. T.T

And hell yes I am going in the cage!!

Akusesu
03-09-2008, 05:47 PM
@ Rawk_z3r0 - i got my contacts by my friends studio... i dont remember where exactly, but ill let you know once i find out again :)

@rosabella - omgg wedding dressss!!! looks great! beware when your around me, ill strip you and run away with it XD

@wingedinfinity - i too hated ringo at first, i thoguht she was sooo annoying XD
but hating other cosplayers of the same character? hmm... there has been a few incidents where i did dislike them, but only because they were so rude to me ><; acting as if they ruled the world etc lol
or if they make the outfit COMPLETLY wrong XD, i then get irritated, but i dont hate lol (did that make sense?)

@CloakedSchemer - a cage!?? whoaaaa crazy! what you making it out of? i bet youd have alot of fun with that thing XD

wingedinfinity
03-09-2008, 06:05 PM
@wingedinfinity - i too hated ringo at first, i thoguht she was sooo annoying XD
but hating other cosplayers of the same character? hmm... there has been a few incidents where i did dislike them, but only because they were so rude to me ><; acting as if they ruled the world etc lol
or if they make the outfit COMPLETLY wrong XD, i then get irritated, but i dont hate lol (did that make sense?)

I actually liked her at first until i read the manga. >:). But Mikan is like my second fav AG girl. XD
Did i say hate? XD i ment to say..highly dislike? lol
Omg! i know right!?
it's like when you talk to someone at a con or who's cosplaying you kinda expect them to be nice but then they end up being really mean and they talk to you like their better >.< D=. when they do that i want to throw an agito at them XDD

I'm gonna be getting a new wig for my Simca cosplay and i was thinking
should i stay with the light pink
or go for a rose pink?
Because i've seen some rose pink wigs and they're really pretty and look more realistic. but yeah..Light pink or rose pink? XD

Rawk_z3r0
03-09-2008, 06:24 PM
when they do that i want to throw an agito at them XDD

XD!!!!!! Damn. I don't know what I'd do if someone threw Agito at me. I'd probably counter-attack with a Kaito.

or go for a rose pink?
Because i've seen some rose pink wigs and they're really pretty and look more realistic. but yeah..Light pink or rose pink? XD

Whats the difference.... Dost thou havith a picture of the two...?

@ Rawk_z3r0 - i got my contacts by my friends studio... i dont remember where exactly, but ill let you know once i find out again :)

yaaaaaaaaay!!!! Thank you!!!!! *bighug*

Thanks everyone!! Unfortunately no, I won't be going to ACEN. T.T

awwwww, damn. I'll just steal pictures that other people take, then. I can't wait to see that dress in action! :)

wingedinfinity
03-09-2008, 07:44 PM
XD!!!!!! Damn. I don't know what I'd do if someone threw Agito at me. I'd probably counter-attack with a Kaito.

Then it would be all like "It's time to d-d-d-d-d-DUEL!"
and millions of agitos/akitos would rain upon you from the sky! XD

Whats the difference.... Dost thou havith a picture of the two...?

Rose pink is darker and when it's put on it looks more..real...ish?
lol
here's a link that shows both

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa140/wingedinfinity/2pinks.jpg

Akusesu
03-10-2008, 03:18 AM
I actually liked her at first until i read the manga. >:). But Mikan is like my second fav AG girl. XD
Did i say hate? XD i ment to say..highly dislike? lol
Omg! i know right!?
it's like when you talk to someone at a con or who's cosplaying you kinda expect them to be nice but then they end up being really mean and they talk to you like their better >.< D=. when they do that i want to throw an agito at them XDD

or go for a rose pink?

the wig you have seems ok to me :)

do you have pix of the light pink wig?

Elendriel
03-10-2008, 07:51 AM
ooh man I know exactly what you mean about ppl doing the same cosplay as you. I've had a few incidents, some worse than others, when the other person was really rude, or very.. .indifferent, as if they were on airs. Or, here's a kicker, you try talking to the person to either compliment them, because you think their outfit is great, or thank them because their outfit gave you a few ideas and you were able to tweak yours to make it even better, and they act all superior....it's like... sheesh >,<

Honestly, cosplaying is for fun! So have fun!

Rawk_z3r0
03-10-2008, 02:31 PM
Honestly, cosplaying is for fun! So have fun!

Agree'd! :)

the wig you have seems ok to me :)

do you have pix of the light pink wig?

Pics: http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa140/wingedinfinity/2pinks.jpg

Then it would be all like "It's time to d-d-d-d-d-DUEL!"
and millions of agitos/akitos would rain upon you from the sky! XD

Rose pink is darker and when it's put on it looks more..real...ish?
lol
here's a link that shows both

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa140/wingedinfinity/2pinks.jpg

XD, "We interrupt your normal cosplay programming to bring you this weather warning: A sudden increase in Agito's will shut down the Convention area today, as a d-d-d-d-d-d-Duel is taking place between Wanijima Kaito and Wanijima Agito. Expect bloody roads, and foul language. You may want to leave the young ones in the hotel rooms today, folks, lest the grow up swearing like the Fang King.

And we now return to your normally scheduled cosplay. Thank you for listening."

And I like the rose pink a lot more! I think it matches her colour more. :)

wingedinfinity
03-11-2008, 07:06 PM
XD, "We interrupt your normal cosplay programming to bring you this weather warning: A sudden increase in Agito's will shut down the Convention area today, as a d-d-d-d-d-d-Duel is taking place between Wanijima Kaito and Wanijima Agito. Expect bloody roads, and foul language. You may want to leave the young ones in the hotel rooms today, folks, lest the grow up swearing like the Fang King.

And we now return to your normally scheduled cosplay. Thank you for listening."

And I like the rose pink a lot more! I think it matches her colour more. :)

XDDDDD Yush! that broadcast would be made of win. XD

Yeah. I like the rose pink also so now...to obtain it! XDDD :crest:

Elendriel
03-11-2008, 07:14 PM
.....I think I just may hide for the entire con....either that or capture as many Agitos as I can in my cage :P

wingedinfinity
03-11-2008, 07:40 PM
XDD better get a really big cage..
make sure the cage is like..omega uber super ultimate strong. XDDD
can't get enough of agito's.

XDD it's like a commercial. or a yard sale.
lol
fill a cage of agitos and it's only 5 dollars!

Cherry咲く勇気!!
03-11-2008, 10:47 PM
OMG!
YAY for Air Gear cosplay thread! :cheers:
hahaha
I'm planning on cosplaying as Ringo from Sleeping Forest or in her uniform. If I have enough time I plan to make both but I'm not sure I will. >.<
And one of my besties is going as either Agito/Akito or Mikan-nee...she just can't make up her mind
We are so ready for this cosplay and the ones I have looked at so far make me jealous. xP
The best part of it all is that I found these shoes called kick rollers that look similar to AT's but the wheels can retract into the soles so if I'm not allowed to have them on I can just put them away.

Rawk_z3r0
03-11-2008, 10:51 PM
.....I think I just may hide for the entire con....either that or capture as many Agitos as I can in my cage :P

haha, unless there's an ak(g)ito there that doesn't know about you, I think they might all be hiding from you.

XDD better get a really big cage..
make sure the cage is like..omega uber super ultimate strong. XDDD
can't get enough of agito's.

XDD it's like a commercial. or a yard sale.
lol
fill a cage of agitos and it's only 5 dollars!

XD, I love that, "Can't get enough of them Agito's, I'll tell ya."

Elendriel
03-11-2008, 11:41 PM
I say throw them all in for $1 :P

LOL so sad!! Why must they all hide from me? I'm just looking out for their best interests...

>>

<<

Akusesu
03-12-2008, 12:02 AM

LOLOLOL!! that just made my day~~
i was smailing so hard i ripped my lip >,<;; so chapped ><

it would be like a game lol
catch as many agito/akito as you can before the time runs out XD

sleepy_hikari
03-12-2008, 12:08 AM

you can capture me during AX...><

err...I'm having trouble with Akito's mask...how do you guys get it to "hang" around the collar? o.O

Akusesu
03-12-2008, 03:36 AM

err...I'm having trouble with Akito's mask...how do you guys get it to "hang" around the collar? o.O

sew or pin the bottom part of the mask on??? lol

Elendriel
03-12-2008, 09:33 AM

hah awwww *hugs* I'm sorry!

but LOL....yes... a game!! :D *rubs hands together*

woot!! 1 down :D ... 50 million more to go :P

as for the mask, what I did was sew the bottom in (my hoodie actually pulls right over my head, it doesn't zip up in the front (fake zipper) so that this way I could sew the mask in. And then it just kinda sits there, folded in a little

Rawk_z3r0
03-12-2008, 01:19 PM

LOL so sad!! Why must they all hide from me? I'm just looking out for their best interests...

>>

<<

my friend is making me reply to this post with, "MIXED BERRY CAPRI-SUN AND ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES."

IT MUST BE CREATED.

rosabella
03-12-2008, 07:39 PM

>>

<<

Best interests huh?

Sure Kaito-nii, sure.

_

LOL

wingedinfinity
03-12-2008, 09:18 PM
Is it just me or are Kilik cosplayers non-existent??
>:(
I want a kilik cosplayer. XDD
even though i think he's a little crazy..XDDD

kukukukukukukuku

Rawk_z3r0
03-13-2008, 12:17 AM

kukukukukukukuku

What book does he show up in? I don't think I'm there yet....

Best interests huh?

Sure Kaito-nii, sure.

_

LOL

We need to form an Ak/gito rights group.

Akusesu
03-13-2008, 02:26 AM

kukukukukukukuku

oooooo kilik + simca duo pix!!! would be so cool >,<;
i want Lind!!!!

wingedinfinity
03-13-2008, 10:15 AM
Rawk_Z3ro>> I'm not sure what book it's in
seeing as i read it chapter by chapter online. XDDDDD
Kukukukukukukukuk

Akusesu>>
It would be auhmazing! XD
i'm going to "kidnap" a really cute cosplay guy at some random con that i'm going to
and "force" him to cosplay Kilik with me. XDXDD

Would it be bad if i "molested" Kilik? >X3
~ I guess kinda..since they're twins..
XD
But i love him!!!!
XDD even though he's kinda crazy
and weird. XD
Ohohohohoho
But if Hikaru and Kaoru hitachiin can do it! XDD
jk

TybaltFlux
03-13-2008, 12:52 PM
I've steadily done nothing to advance my Nue-ness D:. Let's see if I get any work done this coming break when I'm done. Maybe the gloves/gauntlets will be done at least- if I do, I'll ask for opinions here!

kukukukukukukuku

Oh man, there aren't any Kiliks :<. But then again, there's barely any recognition for the manga characters, and Kilik isn't as dominant as Kururu or Kanon and such.

oooooo kilik + simca duo pix!!! would be so cool >,<;
i want Lind!!!!

LIND. I was planning on cosplaying him, but after the latest manga chapters, I'm not sure if it'd be worth it :x. Though I must say, his costume looks ridicously easy to get right- torn up shirt and torn up pants + Super Saiyan-ish wig = DONE :D.

I may still do him either way, just because I want to be in Cloaked's cage..-cough.

Train-Kun
03-13-2008, 02:00 PM
This is exactly what I've been looking for. I was wondering on how to make Akito/Agito's costume cosplay with the orange straight jacket. ^^ If you have any help for me PM me please. Thank you. :3

wingedinfinity
03-13-2008, 03:09 PM
Tybalt>>
Yeah i guess that's true.
I guess a lot of the "Fans" of air gear sometimes only watch the anime and leave it at that.>.<

Uhg! must spread the manga!!!
But when people don't know the character you're cosplaying
because they don't really klnow the manga it gets frustration when you have to explain to them who you are. XD

I love Lind.
Gawd i love most of the guy chracters in air gear XD

Akusesu
03-13-2008, 04:29 PM
lol poor akito gets his spotlot taken way so much by agito...and now lind! XD

Akusesu
03-13-2008, 04:30 PM
Rawk_Z3ro>> I'm not sure what book it's in
seeing as i read it chapter by chapter online. XDDDDD
Kukukukukukukukuk

Akusesu>>
It would be auhmazing! XD
i'm going to "kidnap" a really cute cosplay guy at some random con that i'm going to
and "force" him to cosplay Kilik with me. XDXDD

Would it be bad if i "molested" Kilik? >X3
~ I guess kinda..since they're twins..
XD
But i love him!!!!
XDD even though he's kinda crazy
and weird. XD
Ohohohohoho
But if Hikaru and Kaoru hitachiin can do it! XDD
jk

doo IITTT!!!! <333

*oops double posted >,<

wingedinfinity
03-13-2008, 04:32 PM
XDDDD

hm...akito..agito...or lind....

I'll take all three..or one..since they only have one body..
XDD weird

I like how lind has that shot where he has a collar around his neck
and all the shots where agito has chains around him
..>>
<<
>;3 XDDDD
ohohohohohohohoho

wingedinfinity
03-13-2008, 04:33 PM
doo IITTT!!!! <333

*oops double posted >,<

Ohohohohohoho i think i will XDDDDDD
Ohohoho

XDD

momotaros
03-14-2008, 05:16 AM
anyone here going to cosplay lind?....is it really worth cosplaying him? i mean, airgear is still under rated even though its so good >< cosplaying kazu was so lonely...no one cosplayed airgear other then 2-3 other people XD and no one new who i was, i had to literally walk around with airgear stuck on my back haha

and i have to say......what kazu is wearing at the moment is smexy haha

Elendriel
03-14-2008, 08:14 AM
dude if there's a Lind, I'll flip! :D I kinda am tempted to do Orca now hehehe.....

and YUS! Tybalt! Into the cage you go *pushes* :P

TybaltFlux
03-14-2008, 12:56 PM
anyone here going to cosplay lind?....is it really worth cosplaying him? i mean, airgear is still under rated even though its so good >< cosplaying kazu was so lonely...no one cosplayed airgear other then 2-3 other people XD and no one new who i was, i had to literally walk around with airgear stuck on my back haha

and i have to say......what kazu is wearing at the moment is smexy haha

You make a really, REALLY good point, almost no one recognizes Air Gear characters. A/k/g/ito and Simca are really recognizable, but even the other mainstays like Ikki, Ringo, and so on aren't that well known. My friend was cosplaying Kazu at Katsucon, and he got the "Oh, you're someone from Air Gear, huh? -points to roller skates-" treatment. BUT, don't let it be disheartening, the characters are worth it, and they all have such great personas that it makes it totally fun to cosplay as them. I think the question you should ask yourself (and I'm asking myself) is, how much is Lind going to be around ;p. The majority of people definately love A/g/k/ito over him and we kinda have to figure out his whole color scheme, and we discussed a few pages back. Oh well, that gives us artistic liberties, eh?

dude if there's a Lind, I'll flip! :D I kinda am tempted to do Orca now hehehe.....

and YUS! Tybalt! Into the cage you go *pushes* :P

GROWL I WILL BURST OUT AND SHOW YOU THE TRUE POWER OF THIS BODY GROWL

rosabella
03-14-2008, 03:35 PM
I kinda am tempted to do Orca now hehehe.....

NOOOOOOO!! Objection!!

Elendriel
03-14-2008, 04:07 PM
You make a really, REALLY good point, almost no one recognizes Air Gear characters. A/k/g/ito and Simca are really recognizable, but even the other mainstays like Ikki, Ringo, and so on aren't that well known. My friend was cosplaying Kazu at Katsucon, and he got the "Oh, you're someone from Air Gear, huh? -points to roller skates-" treatment. BUT, don't let it be disheartening, the characters are worth it, and they all have such great personas that it makes it totally fun to cosplay as them. I think the question you should ask yourself (and I'm asking myself) is, how much is Lind going to be around ;p. The majority of people definately love A/g/k/ito over him and we kinda have to figure out his whole color scheme, and we discussed a few pages back. Oh well, that gives us artistic liberties, eh?

GROWL I WILL BURST OUT AND SHOW YOU THE TRUE POWER OF THIS BODY GROWL

LOL suuuuurreee :P

and btw, yes you make a very valid point.. it's true that a lot of Air Gear cosplayers aren't completely recognizable, most wear street clothes, but with its growing fandom, I think that'll start to change.

On the other hand, those of us who want to do manga characters (i.e. Lind/Orca etc) it's far more rare to actually be noticed....

I cosplayed Fuma from Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations and I was with a Seishiro, ...no one recognized us.. LOL that's SOOO sad! but then again, we only show up in the manga *way far into it* and the Tokyo OVAs so..understandable.

oh well, if you love the character, cosplay them!! That's all that matters :D and when you're with us @ shoots, then we'll all know and luv u!

NOOOOOOO!! Objection!!

^_~

oh reeaally

no objection from u :P

wingedinfinity
03-14-2008, 04:42 PM
Ohohohohoho

Agito/akito and simca are the most known
Everyone likes a multi-personality adorable guy!
but last year
at metrocon
i cosplay Simca and almost no one knew who i was except mainly guys
(suprise ne?)
But i guess it's cause a lot of people see Simca as a..well...you guys know. XD
But i don't think Simca's at all like how people think she is..>>

and none of the dealers ever have air gear stuff!!! >:(

Fo Lind i'm pretty sure you could base him off of Ag(k)ito's main colors..ish..XD

I was thinking about cosplaying Orca but
then again...no...lol

i was thinking about pyon also XD

We should make a giant ag group
and do skits
and spread the ag love!! XDD

Akusesu
03-15-2008, 02:38 AM
omg if anyone does orca.... the battle is on!!! XD

Elendriel
03-15-2008, 11:08 AM
BRING it :P

anywho lol, I've got a teaser pic up of Agito so far :) http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1440204/ More to come later!

Akusesu
03-16-2008, 01:03 AM
oo yay!! love the color of the wig XD

Elendriel
03-16-2008, 12:07 PM
Thanks! and yeah I was really happy with the wig color, u never really know what you'll get with blues (even if they say dark blue) and I've seen some Agito/AKitos with NEON blue...doesn't work lol. His hair is blue but it's not in your face blue :D

btw quick poll to those of us who wander around this thread :)

For Kaito's manga pants, what base color would you suggest? black, denim blue, etc

wingedinfinity
03-16-2008, 01:20 PM
Yeah. i've seen some of those neon blue ones also
i really like your wig.
XD
but someones that i saw (i forgot who) it was a dark blue black but yet not cause it was still blue and not black but it was dark and pretty and it looked so real..O.O

I would say...hm...Kaito..well this isn't going for his manga pants but i wanna see that snake skin pattern stuff.
and make it tight and shiny ish.
but if not snake skin then...

for the manga pants...~ it depends
black sounds cool
and make the pants tight XDDD
O.O

Ohohoho

Rawk_z3r0
03-16-2008, 11:40 PM
Thanks! and yeah I was really happy with the wig color, u never really know what you'll get with blues (even if they say dark blue) and I've seen some Agito/AKitos with NEON blue...doesn't work lol. His hair is blue but it's not in your face blue :D

For Kaito's manga pants, what base color would you suggest? black, denim blue, etc

HOT PINK. XD

Yeah. i've seen some of those neon blue ones also
i really like your wig.
XD
but someones that i saw (i forgot who) it was a dark blue black but yet not cause it was still blue and not black but it was dark and pretty and it looked so real..O.O

I would say...hm...Kaito..well this isn't going for his manga pants but i wanna see that snake skin pattern stuff.
and make it tight and shiny ish.
but if not snake skin then...

for the manga pants...~ it depends
black sounds cool
and make the pants tight XDDD
O.O

Ohohoho

actually, the snake skin thing sounds like it would work really well... I'd like to see that. :)

Bur Loire
03-17-2008, 12:56 AM
WAI. Okay so I'm just a weeeeeeeee bit slow and didn't find this thread until now. >>;;;;

ANYWAY.
I have a VERY LONG list of AG cosplays I'm planning to do. Which I guess you could basically narrow down to pretty much every cosplay possible from AG. XD

I've started on my LIND/RINDO cosplay, as well as Genesis!Sano!
I'm definately planning to do every outfit Sano shows up in in the manga/anime. No matter how little recognition even hardcore AG fans will give it. Child Verison, White Suit+Hearts Scarf, Ninja!Sano, Team Spitfire!Sano....all of them! I've even designed a Kogarasumaru!Sano jacket. Yah know...like a what-if type of design hahahha.

I DEFINATELY plan on doing a Kilik cosplay as well. He has several outfits in the manga and I'm having trouble picking the most recognizable one. XD Although I guess the pink hair would give it away anyway XD

Let's see....a list of all the AG cos. I have on my to-do-list:
Agito (Wedding Dress, Kogarasumaru, Various Chapter cover outfits)
Lind/Rindo
Sano (of course XD <33333 he's my fave ever <3)
Benkei
Kilik
Caesar (I LOVE THIS GUY SO MUCH HE'S SO CRAZY XDDDD)
Yoshitsune
Gabishi
Kaito Wanijima (manga verison)
Black Flame (Yay magican love! he keeps "dying" and coming back....just like everyone else....XD)
Spitfire (my Spit will be more like the Airmyu verison)
Nike (...even though I really dislike Nike & Sora...><;;;...his outfit is so cool)
Simca (the dress she wears in volume 14! its so pretty~)
Ine (her cone hair <3333)
and eventually I wanna do a PLUGMAN cosplay as well~ <3333

Ummm, I know this has already been discussed a little bit....but for Lind's clothes colouring....I'm thinking of using an off shade of blue (if its possible to come by fabric wise XD), but I'm unsure of what fabric to use. Cause I was looking at chapters 187-191 while Agito is wearing that outfit and it actually starts out looking like a jump suit...but because its an O!G work....it becomes a completely different outfit midway thru those chapters.

I wanted to make the top piece in perhaps leather or something similar just to get a really awesome texture, but then for the pants I'm not sure which would be best to complement.

and then I also had a thought to make the top piece outta maybe gaberdine(sp!!!), since its like my bestest friend ever and I've made nearly all my cosplays outta the stuff. And I have yards and yards of Navy blue gab sitting around in my cosplay stack....XD

What do you guys think? o.O

wingedinfinity
03-17-2008, 06:59 AM
XDD
i plan on doing all versions of simca

Bur>>zomg!!! if you do kilik i'm going to kidnap you!!!!
and stuff you in my pocket and we will take many epic pics.

i thought his hair was light blue..XDDD
either way
Kilik=smexy!!!

Rawk>> snake skin does sound really cool for kaito ne?
XDD

has anyone else noticed that quite a few of simca cosplayers have like..straight bangs but in the doll cut which is on your eyebrow....it's like not to the side or anything but..just straight..it's weird..>>

All of us should get together and make the ULTIMATE *dramatic sound effecs* AG cosplay group..
but i have a feeling a lot of us live in different places..>.<

Elendriel
03-17-2008, 08:00 AM
LOL by the time we got all these done, we'd have all the colors of the rainbow :P

Bur Loire
03-17-2008, 08:37 AM
Bur>>zomg!!! if you do kilik i'm going to kidnap you!!!!
and stuff you in my pocket and we will take many epic pics.

i thought his hair was light blue..XDDD
either way
Kilik=smexy!!!

YAY! I am a big fan of epic pictures~ XD <33333

Hahahha, I thought his hair was blonde. It'd look good that way....but its apparently pink. XD

I think O!G has a pink hair love. So many characters have pink hair XD

Raiiiiiinbowwwwwww! Like Sano! XD <3

white_rabbit
03-17-2008, 08:49 AM
I have almost finished my Agito cosplay <33 Just have to get my wig, and I am waiting on the eye patch :3 oh~ and get my Kick Rollers :3

here is a pic http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1442531/ (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/Genesis_au/P2100179.jpg)

wingedinfinity
03-17-2008, 03:48 PM
Cloaked>> why not make him rainbow pants!!?? but i still like the snake skin..it fits him i think. lol

Bur>> everyone loves pink hair! XDDD
Good thing that they do different shades of pink and stuff.

Kururu has strawberry blonde ne?

URG! i want Kilik to be blue haired. >.<
I'll force you into a light blue wig..XDDDD

White>> coolies..XDD Kick rollers? aren't those, those shoes that have wheels that you can pop out and stuff??

oh how i wish people had ATs
or at least things that looked exactly like them.
i mean..they don't have to work yet
but it'd be nice to have them look like it. lol

TybaltFlux
03-17-2008, 04:45 PM
Ummm, I know this has already been discussed a little bit....but for Lind's clothes colouring....I'm thinking of using an off shade of blue (if its possible to come by fabric wise XD), but I'm unsure of what fabric to use. Cause I was looking at chapters 187-191 while Agito is wearing that outfit and it actually starts out looking like a jump suit...but because its an O!G work....it becomes a completely different outfit midway thru those chapters.

I wanted to make the top piece in perhaps leather or something similar just to get a really awesome texture, but then for the pants I'm not sure which would be best to complement.

and then I also had a thought to make the top piece outta maybe gaberdine(sp!!!), since its like my bestest friend ever and I've made nearly all my cosplays outta the stuff. And I have yards and yards of Navy blue gab sitting around in my cosplay stack....XD

What do you guys think? o.O

Bolded because THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS TO FREAKING NUE, AAAAAH.

But on the Lind note, because I wanna do him too, are you going to go ahead and make a shredded-type of outfit for him? I'm trying to get a good visual feel for your description.

I feel like waiting for more appearances of Lind. I know that 196-197 were released, but sorascans hasnt' scanlated them and I don't want any spoilers :x. Otherwise, I think I'm just going to take a stab in the dark- I'm almost willing to bet that Lind will barely show up, because people like A/k/g/ito.

Also, just FYI for anyone who might be Lind-terested, wig-wise- http://www.onemanga.com/Air_Gear/192/018-019/ this is my reference picture for now. I think it shows off his hair really well.

Bur Loire
03-17-2008, 05:07 PM
Yeah I'm gonna make the outfit he first shows up in, just because I'm thinking he probably won't show up a lot either, just like you said XD

Those last two chapters don't really feature Lind. Like, I think they mention him but that's it. I think. Rofl. I kinda flipped thru them really fast looking for Lind ref images. I'm gonna make his shredded outfit....gravity defying shreds and everything XD

Just need to pick a good colour for his outfit.
Maybe Navy blue? o.O

wingedinfinity
03-17-2008, 05:30 PM
Navy blue sounds good
with a dark blue wig
like...
when someone dyes their hair and it looks black but it's blue
in the light
except make sure it's blue
like the midnight blue color. XDD

and i thought of an idea..you now those boots
that are really think on the bottom
kinda like ice skates but i'm picturing more so.
well i'm sure you could drill like..skates to them XD
like two giant wheels on.

or if you found these (click it!)

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa140/wingedinfinity/lrg_two_wheel_skate.jpg

you could deff take it apart slightly add bigger wheels
and drill them to shoes! XDD kinda..it sounds/looks good in my head XD

if only i could find them..>.<

rosabella
03-17-2008, 05:56 PM
Bur Loire-I love you my triplet! I'm so excited about your Lind!!

white_rabbit
03-17-2008, 06:23 PM
White>> coolies..XDD Kick rollers? aren't those, those shoes that have wheels that you can pop out and stuff??

Yep, I found a pair of Black ones too. We can't have roller blades at Brisbane Supanova, so Kick Rollers will have to do ^^

Bur Loire
03-17-2008, 11:38 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaay~!
I'm gonna start on my Lind cosplay construction on Wednsday and Thursday since I have those too days off from work <3

and the wig I ordered should match or be really damned close to Rosabella and Ryoogawa's agito & akito wigs. It might be a slight shade different, but it should be close enough <333

I would have used my Agito wig....but....I think the amount of stuff I am gonna haveta put into it will strip it of every last bit of wig dye ever. Plus it's too blue and wouldn't match my twins XD <3

Zomg SIMCA! I was totally looking at something similar this morning! I wanna figure out how they work and make something like that for my Kaito cosplay that probably won't get done until this Fall rofl. He does use those flippy outty skates during Agito's battle with that Bulls team. XD

ryoogawa
03-17-2008, 11:54 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaay~!
I'm gonna start on my Lind cosplay construction on Wednsday and Thursday since I have those too days off from work <3

and the wig I ordered should match or be really damned close to Rosabella and Ryoogawa's agito & akito wigs. It might be a slight shade different, but it should be close enough <333

I would have used my Agito wig....but....I think the amount of stuff I am gonna haveta put into it will strip it of every last bit of wig dye ever. Plus it's too blue and wouldn't match my twins XD <3

Zomg SIMCA! I was totally looking at something similar this morning! I wanna figure out how they work and make something like that for my Kaito cosplay that probably won't get done until this Fall rofl. He does use those flippy outty skates during Agito's battle with that Bulls team. XD

OMG YAY! TRIPLETS WE WILL BE!!! 8D

Oh! And when you start working on Lind, PM me! I think I have a good idea of how to make the ripped parts floaty!

A19Riku
03-17-2008, 11:54 PM

DONT DOOOOO BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the artwork clearly shows that the design is black therefor the pants can't be black or the design wouldn't show up.

ryoogawa
03-17-2008, 11:59 PM
DONT DOOOOO BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the artwork clearly shows that the design is black therefor the pants can't be black or the design wouldn't show up.

Yeah, black would fail xD

I SAY PURPLE BLUE! Like yours, Kaito-nii.

Yours are made of WIN. Times a lot. :'D

rosabella
03-18-2008, 12:03 AM
I wanna see Lind pictures tooooooo.....

Edit:So as most people don't know I actually made the wedding dress twice. I finally got a picture of them side by side posted in my gallery if you want to have a look at them together.

Bur Loire
03-18-2008, 12:20 AM
Agito-chan, your dress makin skillz are MAD SEXY! <3

Akito-chan!
What do you suggest for the floatyness? You can go ahead and tell me since I'll have tonnnnns of free time at work tomorrow (well....tomorrow afternoon....>_>) to puzzle over it and work up a shopping list for Wednsday. It'd be awesome to have this cosplay at least 60% done by Saturday~ <33333

I can't wait to play with the wig XD
I bought a bunch of new wig heads/stands just for the occasion. (sp!? rofl XD)

Kiero1125
03-18-2008, 12:23 AM
Yeah, black would fail xD

I SAY PURPLE BLUE! Like yours, Kaito-nii.

Yours are made of WIN. Times a lot. :'D

ALSO! Don't make them tight! Except around the thighs, but as they reach the bottom they get really wide and billowy(is that even a word??)!!

I'm on Ch 62 now!! :D Only 133 chapters to go. :D

Bur Loire
03-18-2008, 12:30 AM
ALSO! Don't make them tight! Except around the thighs, but as they reach the bottom they get really wide and billowy(is that even a word??)!!

I'm on Ch 62 now!! :D Only 133 chapters to go. :D

WOOOOO! Power manga reading!!! XD
I did that same thing when I first discovered AG, I flew through the first 7 volumes and I've kept up with it since then. But man. Its hard to put down sometimes XD

Sano is so cool <3333333

ryoogawa
03-18-2008, 12:33 AM
Agito-chan, your dress makin skillz are MAD SEXY! <3

Akito-chan!
What do you suggest for the floatyness? You can go ahead and tell me since I'll have tonnnnns of free time at work tomorrow (well....tomorrow afternoon....>_>) to puzzle over it and work up a shopping list for Wednsday. It'd be awesome to have this cosplay at least 60% done by Saturday~ <33333

I can't wait to play with the wig XD
I bought a bunch of new wig heads/stands just for the occasion. (sp!? rofl XD)

Eee! OMG [not related but something in your post triggered the need to say it] I got your phone number from Ikki-kun on Sunday! lawl! So I need to give you mine sometime for upcoming cons~ ^_^

Ok! So my idea was to use wire or something like it inside the cloth that's supposed to defy gravity. If I'm totally off with this, hopefully my Kaito-nii will correct me--but it's the same thing we were thinking of using for Kaiba's coat to make it float and defy gravity.

If done correctly it should work really well and look sooo cool!

Bur Loire
03-18-2008, 12:46 AM
OH YEAH! I like punched myself in the face once we were on the road home cause I realized I didn't have anyone's number XDDDD I'm glad I remembered to give it to someone though XD <333333 YAY IKKI-SAMA! *glomps*

SWEET! That sounds like it'd totally work! I'm gunna go wire shopping on the real. I need some floral wire for my genesis Sano jacket and my Ikuto cosplay too XD <3

I definately need to make some pieces to attach to my blades too, to look like Agito/Lind's. He's not wearing the regalia tho....but its tempting to attempt and make it anyway XD <3

ryoogawa
03-18-2008, 12:50 AM
OH YEAH! I like punched myself in the face once we were on the road home cause I realized I didn't have anyone's number XDDDD I'm glad I remembered to give it to someone though XD <333333 YAY IKKI-SAMA! *glomps*

SWEET! That sounds like it'd totally work! I'm gunna go wire shopping on the real. I need some floral wire for my genesis Sano jacket and my Ikuto cosplay too XD <3

I definately need to make some pieces to attach to my blades too, to look like Agito/Lind's. He's not wearing the regalia tho....but its tempting to attempt and make it anyway XD <3

YAY! I helped! ^___^

Oh and I'll send you my cell number via PM soon~

AHH!! Your new icon! It's so cute! BUT IT MAKES ME SO SAD INSIDE!!! xDDD *torn*

Bur Loire
03-18-2008, 12:55 AM
YAY! I helped! ^___^

Oh and I'll send you my cell number via PM soon~

AHH!! Your new icon! It's so cute! BUT IT MAKES ME SO SAD INSIDE!!! xDDD *torn*

YAYAYYAY thanks! <333333
Now I can randomly send you text messages of missage and luff! XD

Hahahaha, I was wanting to make an icon from one of the pictures that had us three in it, but I couldn't fit us all in the icon properly XDDDDDDDD maybe in other pictures, if I can find any, I can make one like that XD <3

Poor Sano. He needs more love XD <3

ryoogawa
03-18-2008, 01:10 AM
YAYAYYAY thanks! <333333
Now I can randomly send you text messages of missage and luff! XD

Hahahaha, I was wanting to make an icon from one of the pictures that had us three in it, but I couldn't fit us all in the icon properly XDDDDDDDD maybe in other pictures, if I can find any, I can make one like that XD <3

Poor Sano. He needs more love XD <3

I know he does! He's such an amazing character! WHY SO UNDERCOSPLAYED?!

Maybe more pictures will be popping up this weekend when people have lots of time? xD

Bur Loire
03-18-2008, 01:22 AM
I know he does! He's such an amazing character! WHY SO UNDERCOSPLAYED?!

Maybe more pictures will be popping up this weekend when people have lots of time? xD

Its probably cause people haven't read that far in the manga yet. XD
He's super awesome in the anime too....but like....everyone seems to ignore him. T__T HE CAN STOP TIME!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG PEOPLE! THAT'S DAMNED COOL! PAY ATTENTION! XD

Plus OMFG his ATs (the ball roller ones) are like...the ULTIMATE smex. I fell in love with him the second I saw them. Like, I thought he was really cool up until that point. And then I saw his ATs and I was like "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE SANO? I SHALL MARRY YOU, DESPITE YOUR GAY TENDANCIES! <333333333"

>___>;;;;;;;

YAY PICTURES XD

Kiero1125
03-18-2008, 01:26 AM
I didn't know who your were at the time!!! BUT Now I do!!! I wish had taken more pics...

BUR!! I sent a message to you on facebook. :D

ryoogawa
03-18-2008, 01:26 AM
Its probably cause people haven't read that far in the manga yet. XD
He's super awesome in the anime too....but like....everyone seems to ignore him. T__T HE CAN STOP TIME!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG PEOPLE! THAT'S DAMNED COOL! PAY ATTENTION! XD

Plus OMFG his ATs (the ball roller ones) are like...the ULTIMATE smex. I fell in love with him the second I saw them. Like, I thought he was really cool up until that point. And then I saw his ATs and I was like "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE SANO? I SHALL MARRY YOU, DESPITE YOUR GAY TENDANCIES! <333333333"

>___>;;;;;;;

YAY PICTURES XD

lololol "gay tendancies"

YOU MADE ME LAWL.

A LOT!

Apparently, I, too, am attracted to the characters with gay tendancies.

And psychotic ones. xD

--EDIT:

BTW! If you ever wanna buy two-wheeled skates, I have some links saved~

Faaaaaceboook *wants*

Bur Loire
03-18-2008, 02:00 AM
TWO WHEELSSSSSSS!
Links would be fantastiiiiiicmiccccccc!

I was planning on taking the middle two wheels outta my blades, but then I forgot.

Cause I'm only slightly spacy.

Very sliiiiiightly....>_>;;;;

Oh psycho/and/or/gay charries! How we love thee! *dramatic wind* <3333333333

Akusesu
03-18-2008, 02:03 AM
uwahh~~~ this thread just burst into life all of the sudden!! XD hurahH!
my new agito jacket almost done XD
but im in NY for almost a week, so cant post quite yet :)

wingedinfinity
03-18-2008, 06:50 AM

I guessing i'm simca ne?
Zomg! they actually have those?
i wanna get a pair of them. lol

i think they have those things wear you can put your shoe on it..
i think

XDD everyone loves people with gay "tendencies"

A19Riku
03-18-2008, 12:30 PM
Eee! OMG [not related but something in your post triggered the need to say it] I got your phone number from Ikki-kun on Sunday! lawl! So I need to give you mine sometime for upcoming cons~ ^_^

Ok! So my idea was to use wire or something like it inside the cloth that's supposed to defy gravity. If I'm totally off with this, hopefully my Kaito-nii will correct me--but it's the same thing we were thinking of using for Kaiba's coat to make it float and defy gravity.

If done correctly it should work really well and look sooo cool!

Wire will work for you sano I have seen a lot of people use it

though akito we weren't gonna use wire for your coat what we were gonna do is take craftfoam and shape it then insert it into the coat as if it were a pillow case bc its a large area of fabric and we didn't want any weird wrinkles comming from the wire

idk which would work better for you bc welll im only on ch 19 so i havn't seen him yet *dies* damn i really need to learn to actually read the stuff im cosplaying from -_-;;

TybaltFlux
03-18-2008, 12:38 PM
WIRE FOR LIND, that's brilliant. I was worried that I'd have to use some weird starch/adhesive combo and it'd up being really messy.

And A19Riku, I'm going to have to copy the way you made your Fang Regalia since yours looked so awesome.. I don't wanna spoil anything for you as you're still reading, but the regalia is a must for Lind's awesomeness.

Of course, if you don't mind spoilers, here's what I mean: http://www.onemanga.com/Air_Gear/193/013-014/ look at his feet :D.

A19Riku
03-18-2008, 01:05 PM
ya wire is deffinatly what you people need for lind bc its such small strips of fabric.

lol but ya noo i don't mind spoilers lol I already know a lot of what happens bc rosa fills me in while I work on props

but ya idk if you actually want to use my method bc it looks really good but its not something you can wear around the con all day unless you just glue it directly to the skate bc it can get messed up easily. So I know from now on we are making rosa and ryo's regalia photoshoot only bc I have a lot of damage repair to do at this point .

but if you wish to know I made them of craft foam cut out the shape and cut the pieces where a raised edge would be and beveled the edge. Then I superglued them back together. ... ya that basically what you do then I also fiberglassed the back of the small pieces to make them stronger but you can't do it to the large pieces bc it makes them curl.

ryoogawa
03-18-2008, 01:34 PM
Lol, Kaito-nii! I get about half way through your posts and it runs into prop speak and then it feels like I'm reading another language lol <33

But YAY! Wire was a good idea after all ^__^ Good luck to Lind cosplayers! I'd say the hardest part would be getting that hair to cooperate x-x

Bur Loire
03-18-2008, 02:31 PM
AH! Speaking of hair~~~~
there is this GODLY hairspray I've been using to style wigs that works liek GENIUS.

It's that Aussie Maximum Hold stuff. It comes in a purple bottle. I spray a bunch of that on the fibers and then hold it in place (in Lind's case I'll be holding it straight up XDDD) and turn my hairdryer on the cool option (I know you're generally not supposed to, but the 'cool' definately doesn't go up high enough to damange the fiber unless they are REALLY senstive.) and blow the sprayed area.

Its awesome *o*
And sometimes I use a sort of papermache method.

Harharharhar.

A19Riku
03-18-2008, 03:35 PM
akito what that wasn't prop speek lol that was as fabric as i could get lol

ryoogawa
03-18-2008, 03:39 PM
akito what that wasn't prop speek lol that was as fabric as i could get lol

lololol xD Well, that may be why I understood it more than your regualr prop speech. But I still had to re-read it more than once xD

Ahh... And the Regalia are sleeping in the corner of my room. They still look soooo cool from where I'm sitting xD

A19Riku
03-18-2008, 04:09 PM
ahhh i want too fix them up but i can't do anything from flordia *dies* you just wait im going crazy down here one day ill find a way to work on cosplay lol

oh yaaaaa also has anyone checked to see if skates are gonna be allowed at mtac

wingedinfinity
03-18-2008, 04:57 PM
Zomg!
does anyone know where i can get those roller blade
things
with two wheels??
XD
that are all circularly
cause i really want some
and then i'll write
"Simca" on one of the wheels
and stuff XD

ryoogawa
03-18-2008, 05:00 PM
ahhh i want too fix them up but i can't do anything from flordia *dies* you just wait im going crazy down here one day ill find a way to work on cosplay lol

oh yaaaaa also has anyone checked to see if skates are gonna be allowed at mtac

I have no idea! D: I just got finished digging through the MTAC forums for an hour or so and I can't find anything that is for or against skates.

I really hope they're not against it though, b/c it's kind of awkward to try and rush to put on skates and then take them off everytime someone wants a picture.

The few times I did that at Momocon, I felt like I kept them waiting FOREVER. [Until I was just like, screw it! The skates stay on xD]

--Edit: Besides, it's not really hard to get around in skates. I wouldn't wear them in really crowded inside areas though

--EDIT2: Wingedinfinity-- I'll try to find you a link to some..but they're pretty hard to come by right now. If I find some though, I'll be sure to let you know! ^^

Bur Loire
03-18-2008, 05:04 PM
Yeah, my Akito from AWA carried his around and had to take them on and off when people asked for pictures. I'm not as willing to do that as he was tho. I'd rather leave them on.

Cause carrying blades around hurrrrts the back after a while. >_<
(I should have brought a backpack instead of that bag I had at Momocon XDDD)

And like.....the only ones who really get recognized at cons is Agito/Akito....so if we had to take blades on and off.....it would start to get really, really, really, really irritating. XD

Maybe we can try a group puppy-eye'd plea to the con staff if they ask us to take them off? =DDDDDD

ryoogawa
03-18-2008, 05:10 PM
Yeah, my Akito from AWA carried his around and had to take them on and off when people asked for pictures. I'm not as willing to do that as he was tho. I'd rather leave them on.

Cause carrying blades around hurrrrts the back after a while. >_<
(I should have brought a backpack instead of that bag I had at Momocon XDDD)

And like.....the only ones who really get recognized at cons is Agito/Akito....so if we had to take blades on and off.....it would start to get really, really, really, really irritating. XD

Maybe we can try a group puppy-eye'd plea to the con staff if they ask us to take them off? =DDDDDD

Lol, I hope that works-- The staff at MTAC last year wasn't too friendly. ['Cept for a handfull..they were really polite]

I think as long as we aren't skating around fast or causing any con traffic/interrupting the flow we'll be fine.

wingedinfinity
03-18-2008, 05:18 PM
Ryoogawa>>
Yush! if you do. i'll love you forever! XDD
......are they normally expensive?
D:

ryoogawa
03-18-2008, 06:12 PM
Ryoogawa>>
Yush! if you do. i'll love you forever! XDD
......are they normally expensive?
D:

Sometimes, but usually they're around 25-40$ total [that includes shipping].

rosabella
03-18-2008, 06:44 PM
insert comment here

60% done already on Lind?!?! And a wig?! You're crazy!! You have mad skillz!!

PirateToaster
03-18-2008, 06:47 PM
Hey does anyone have a good pattern for Simca's dress?

wingedinfinity
03-18-2008, 06:54 PM
Ryoogawa>> 25-40 is deffinately do-able. yay for not so expensive stuff XD XDDDD

oh oh everyone!
XD
i figured out how to make chaps
i got my first one commisioned but i figured it out! XD
and my second simca chaps are a go-go!
but yeah
so benkai is a very possible future cosplay.
except i'm swaping the panties for bootie shorts XDD

Bur Loire
03-18-2008, 09:45 PM
60% done already on Lind?!?! And a wig?! You're crazy!! You have mad skillz!!

More like crazy XDDDD
It's more like ....50-ishplusorminussome%.....but I have nearly two whole days off from work, so I'll get that far at the very least. I need more thin wire XDD

and then I need to make regaliaaaaaaaaaaaaaa XD

TybaltFlux
03-18-2008, 10:00 PM
I hate your and talentedness, Bur >:|. Beating me to Lind, and no doubt going to make it more awesome than whatever I manage to make. Oh who am I kidding, I wanna see your Lind do badly <33.

Bur Loire
03-18-2008, 10:11 PM
I hate your and talentedness, Bur >:|. Beating me to Lind, and no doubt going to make it more awesome than whatever I manage to make. Oh who am I kidding, I wanna see your Lind do badly <33.

Rofl XDDDDDDDDDD
I doubt it, there are always flaws in my cosplays XD
Although....half the time its probably my fault......like the time with my Agito straightjacket when I fell off a really tall bridge.

That wasn't my cosplay's fault...>_>;;;

My Lind will be a mess, no doubt no worries. XD
Plus you've got an incredible Nue in the works, which beats out anything I could make XD <333333

rosabella
03-18-2008, 10:11 PM
More like crazy XDDDD
It's more like ....50-ishplusorminussome%.....but I have nearly two whole days off from work, so I'll get that far at the very least. I need more thin wire XDD

and then I need to make regaliaaaaaaaaaaaaaa XD

YAAAAAAAAY for wire!! I'm so excited my triplet!!! post pictures so I can spam them!

Akusesu
03-19-2008, 02:54 AM
Hey does anyone have a good pattern for Simca's dress?

just use normal patterns from simple fitted dress's/skirts
and just alter it a little bit to match simca's designs ...
hope that kinda helps o.o

Rofl XDDDDDDDDDD
I doubt it, there are always flaws in my cosplays XD
Although....half the time its probably my fault......like the time with my Agito straightjacket when I fell off a really tall bridge.

That wasn't my cosplay's fault...>_>;;;

My Lind will be a mess, no doubt no worries. XD
Plus you've got an incredible Nue in the works, which beats out anything I could make XD <333333

omfg LOL fell off a bridge!? poor thing ><

Bur Loire
03-19-2008, 11:03 AM
omfg LOL fell off a bridge!? poor thing ><

Hahhahah yeah XD
See there was this AWESOME ledge that I wanted to get a picture of me on in my Agito so I climbed up and all that mess and it was awesome. But then I decided to slide down instead of slowly climb down.

So I slid right off the edge of the bridge XD

Luckily tho, my Akito caught me. Which I seriously wish I had a video or picture of that moment because it was beautiful XDDDDD

wingedinfinity
03-19-2008, 04:05 PM
Luckily tho, my Akito caught me. Which I seriously wish I had a video or picture of that moment because it was beautiful XDDDDD

Gay tendency moment! XD

Bur Loire
03-19-2008, 04:35 PM
Gay tendency moment! XD

Ain't it just tho!??? XDDDDDDDDDD

Oh twinest~
I really don't understand that tho....cause....techincally Lind/Agito/Akito are all in the same body.

So its not any kind of -cest at all. >_>;;;;;;;

OH WELL XD

FroggySkyttles
03-19-2008, 04:41 PM
YAY! Air Gear thread!
So I am cosplaying Simca this summer and was wondering if anyone has had any luck with her air treks?

wingedinfinity
03-19-2008, 05:38 PM
YAY! Air Gear thread!
So I am cosplaying Simca this summer and was wondering if anyone has had any luck with her air treks?

sahh...
there was this one girl who cosplayed her
who made these really cool
things
that really look like her At's
um.....basically she took boots
and made boot covers
then used wood and fiber glass to
make the shape of it and
and she attached the wheels to the wood.
she said it rolled but idk. XD

Bur Loire
03-19-2008, 06:00 PM
sahh...
things
and made boot covers
make the shape of it and

AH! I think I remember the cosplayer you're talking about!
She did the black boots verison right? Those were so damn cool *o* <3

FroggySkyttles
03-19-2008, 06:42 PM
sahh...
things
and made boot covers
make the shape of it and

Whoo hah! i found pictures. Hers look really awesome, looks like i have my work cut out for me. ne?

maybe i could just wear boots

Bur Loire
03-19-2008, 06:57 PM
Whoo hah! i found pictures. Hers look really awesome, looks like i have my work cut out for me. ne?

maybe i could just wear boots

If your search for the username "Toneriko"
she did that verison of Simca with boots, and it looks really nice~ =D

Plus she's one of my paaaaaals! <3

FroggySkyttles
03-19-2008, 07:15 PM
If your search for the username "Toneriko"
she did that verison of Simca with boots, and it looks really nice~ =D

Plus she's one of my paaaaaals! <3

wow! everyone is so nice and helpful here XD
I really love how she did the boots, total win. and i'm betting alot easier then trying to make at's lol. But I am scared of booty shorts =O
I know. What kind of Simca am I?

Bur Loire
03-19-2008, 07:20 PM
wow! everyone is so nice and helpful here XD
I really love how she did the boots, total win. and i'm betting alot easier then trying to make at's lol. But I am scared of booty shorts =O
I know. What kind of Simca am I?

Well if it was me, I'd be kinda frightened of so much of my rear end being exposed too XD

So I could see myself wearing the nude tights under the shorts, just so it feels like I have more clothes on than I really do. XD

FroggySkyttles
03-19-2008, 07:22 PM
*smacks head*
so thats what the smart people do

wingedinfinity
03-19-2008, 08:31 PM
Bur>> Actually no
lol
she did the normal version

Bur and Froggy>>

lawlz!
i'm not like THAT or anything
but i don't mind showing my butt XD
so bootie shorts i have no problem with
but just
like..panty stuff i probably won't wear. XD

i'm not nice! i like biting people!! XDD

but the person i was talking about is
like..natsumineko?
or something. XD
cause i asked her about them
XD

Akusesu
03-19-2008, 08:54 PM
Hahhahah yeah XD
See there was this AWESOME ledge that I wanted to get a picture of me on in my Agito so I climbed up and all that mess and it was awesome. But then I decided to slide down instead of slowly climb down.

So I slid right off the edge of the bridge XD

aww!! i can ooo imagine it!!
with shiny sparl;y bubbles every where :) lol

SUPER milk-chan
03-20-2008, 05:23 PM
Yay for Air Gear!
I'm kinda surprised at it's popularity.

This year I'll be trying to cosplay as Agito with an original outfit.
I'm expecting to a couple Akitos/Agitos at the con I'm going to, so I'm just trying to be different and keep it interesting.
:3

Elendriel
03-20-2008, 07:38 PM
Agito/Akito is finished!! :D http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/104640/

wingedinfinity
03-20-2008, 09:12 PM
Cloaked>>
yay your agito/akito is done
join me in the dance of done..ness..XDD
*dances* lol

super>> I can't wait to see your original outfit. i'm sure it'll be great!
lol.
you're going to metrocon in it ne?
we must take pictures. lol

Akusesu
03-20-2008, 10:51 PM
Agito/Akito is finished!! :D http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/104640/

oo yayy!!!!looks good!! XD <3333 the color of the wig :3

Cloaked>>
yay your agito/akito is done
join me in the dance of done..ness..XDD
*dances* lol

other akito wants to dance tooO!!!! even though im not done yet >,<; haha

i got started on my jacket, but still have to adjust the zipper, cuffs and add lining :)

i messed up on the bottom of the jacket >< i forgot to give it the long straps on the front... so i had to kinda alter it :/

i had to remake the damn thing twice XD becuase i made it too big the first time, so i had to unstitch it and redo everything lol...
but its still too big and i dont wanna go through the pain again o.o

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1448206/

Elendriel
03-21-2008, 08:45 AM
oo yayy!!!!looks good!! XD <3333 the color of the wig :3

other akito wants to dance tooO!!!! even though im not done yet >,<; haha

Thankies!

*pulls twin into dancing* :D

wingedinfinity
03-21-2008, 09:46 AM
Akusesu>>
aww your so cute as akito. XD
your jacket looks fine
it actually doesnt look big at all.
unless i'm seeing it weird and its actually like a fattie suit..
which i'm sure it's not. XD
but yeah...lol

ryoogawa
03-21-2008, 01:48 PM
Akusesu-- It looks fine to me :3 Even if you think it's a little big right now, I'd reccommend leaving it that way. It's probably better being a little looser because it looks like a very non-user friendly type fabric.

Meaning.. It looks as if you'll be burning up every time you wear it, so some breathing room is good.

From what I can see, the construction is nice. Keep going! ^-^ Can't wait to see it finished, it's really good so far ^^

Bur Loire
03-21-2008, 03:07 PM
Rofl guys, I just bought a wig I'm gonna use for my Caesar cosplay.
That will be a pet project I'll work on during the slow summer months XDDD

yay for weird british storm riders! XD

ryoogawa
03-21-2008, 03:10 PM
Rofl guys, I just bought a wig I'm gonna use for my Caesar cosplay.
That will be a pet project I'll work on during the slow summer months XDDD

yay for weird british storm riders! XD

LAWL! Ceasar... he's so obsessive xD That'll be fun to see!

Watching you guys take on other Air Gear cosplays makes me want to work on Sora LOL

SooYeonYi
03-21-2008, 05:53 PM
I got into Air Gear and I want to cosplay as Akito/Agito. Any refrence?

TybaltFlux
03-21-2008, 06:06 PM

Watching you guys take on other Air Gear cosplays makes me want to work on Sora LOL

SORA. Please do. What version of him would you do? Sleeping Forest Sora? Or are you going hardcore and doing the wheelchair or bionic leg Sora?

I ask because I'm reeeaally trying to get my friend to cosplay Sora. He just doesn't want to wear a wig :<. But if I do manage to convince him, I'll have to help him get the costume ready.

Speaking of which, trying to convince ANOTHER friend to do Orca. What do you guys think of his hair, blonde right? Then again, Kururu looked blonde, but the manga covers have her as being pink haired...

...which makes me think Kanon might be pinked-haired...they are cousins after all.

rosabella
03-21-2008, 06:10 PM

YAAAAAAY! This means I can still cosplay Rika!!!

ryoogawa
03-21-2008, 06:36 PM
SORA. Please do. What version of him would you do? Sleeping Forest Sora? Or are you going hardcore and doing the wheelchair or bionic leg Sora?

I ask because I'm reeeaally trying to get my friend to cosplay Sora. He just doesn't want to wear a wig :<. But if I do manage to convince him, I'll have to help him get the costume ready.

Speaking of which, trying to convince ANOTHER friend to do Orca. What do you guys think of his hair, blonde right? Then again, Kururu looked blonde, but the manga covers have her as being pink haired...

...which makes me think Kanon might be pinked-haired...they are cousins after all.

Lololol.... pink hair.

For some reason, I pictured Orca as having white hair. You know, like black and white killer whales...since his skin is really dark.

As for Sora, I'm doing the Sleeping Forest version. I already have the wig for it, I just haven't started on anything else xD;;

Agito-- YES! We shall be yet another obsessive couple!!

rosabella
03-21-2008, 06:58 PM
Agito-- YES! We shall be yet another obsessive couple!!

YES!! Everyone will think you're my boyfriend!! Again!!

wingedinfinity
03-21-2008, 07:16 PM
I think Kururu would be better blonde though.
And kanon's better blonde
and Kilik is better as light blue!!! >:[
and Orca has like..white hair...
cause if it was pink..that'd be just plain weird
bot that ag isn't weird..@.@

If anyone cosplays Ome or Om however which way you all wish to spell it.
I'm gonna break your legs!!!
XDDDD

oh oh oh!!!
I was thinking about cosplay Kururu in her
(was it sg..sd...i was pretty sure it was s something. XD)
suit. XD
but then i was all like...it'd be to plain....
and naked like. XDD

does anyone notice no one really talks about cosplay ume and mikan
*sniffs*
don't worry ume and Mikan! you shall be cosplayed by me. >.<
and when i cosplay ume

(which isn't that hard..i mean..cmon!)
I'll carry around her doll and rainbow mushrooms XDD

TybaltFlux
03-21-2008, 08:23 PM
Wingedinifnity- do it, cosplay Kururu! We need more of our Sumeragi goodness :D!

And I agree with both you, Winged, and ryoogawa, on Orca's hair. I hadn't thought of it, about the colors of the whale, but it makes a lot of sense. Hm...now, I need something to distinguish him- he doesn't have the Fang regalia, and the only nifty stuff about him would probably just be his + eyes.

ryoogawa
03-21-2008, 08:52 PM
Wingedinifnity- do it, cosplay Kururu! We need more of our Sumeragi goodness :D!

And I agree with both you, Winged, and ryoogawa, on Orca's hair. I hadn't thought of it, about the colors of the whale, but it makes a lot of sense. Hm...now, I need something to distinguish him- he doesn't have the Fang regalia, and the only nifty stuff about him would probably just be his + eyes.

Yeah, if you're not careful, you're bound to be mistaken at least once or twice as Near from Death Note. Not that I can really blame anyone for that though, as Air Gear is a million times less popular than Death Note right now D: [especially these later chapters]

Kiero1125
03-21-2008, 09:14 PM
does anyone notice no one really talks about cosplay ume and mikan
*sniffs*
don't worry ume and Mikan! you shall be cosplayed by me. >.<
and when i cosplay ume

I cosplayed Ume!!! (but I haven't made the doll and eyepatch yet) D: I really want to do some more Ume cosplay now...

and After reading the Behemoth chapter I want to cosplay Ren. D:!!

I like minor characters because I really like the girl who designs emblems as well.

FroggySkyttles
03-21-2008, 09:27 PM
winged infinity: i was looking through your Simca galleries (stalkish, i know) and was wondering how you got the bangs to go all sideways-ish like?...should this be a pm?

white_rabbit
03-21-2008, 09:41 PM
:33 My Agito wig should come in the post next week - YAY~!
I am hoping my eyepatch comes in too :S I got myself a proper one >< only cos I am lazy xDD

TybaltFlux
03-21-2008, 09:45 PM
Yeah, if you're not careful, you're bound to be mistaken at least once or twice as Near from Death Note. Not that I can really blame anyone for that though, as Air Gear is a million times less popular than Death Note right now D: [especially these later chapters]

Haha, yeah, I hadn't thought of that. Yuck, Air Gear > Death Note, AMIRITE? Oh I'm right ;D. Who needs a Death Note when YOUR AT'S CAN REVOLUTIONIZE THE WORLD.

If my buddy is up for it, maybe he'll wear the Gravity Children lenses to distinguish himself...though I wouldn't be surprised if some people went up to him and said, "Oh I love your original version of Near who got his own Death Note and has Shinigami eyes!" or something liket hat ;p.

white_rabbit
03-21-2008, 09:51 PM
I hate that too >.< Air Gear WTF! XD
Can't wait to see your Nue cosplay :33

off topic: Oh~ just spotted in your sig you are cosplaying as Train ^^ YAY for Black Cat cosplay

ryoogawa
03-21-2008, 09:53 PM
LOL! Yeah.. I can see that happening. I've been mistaken as L when I was cosplaying something that wasn't even REMOTELY like L. I just didn't have shoes on and I was wearing eyeshadow. WTF, right?!

And as much as I adore Death Note for it's genius and psychotic main character, I put Air Gear first in terms of entertainment and characters ;D

white_rabbit
03-21-2008, 10:04 PM
That is sad when someone can't even recognize a character like L...and it's also pretty sad that they call you L, for just wearing eyemake up and no shoes =_=;;

ryoogawa
03-21-2008, 10:10 PM
I know! I felt my inner-cosplayer die a little.

white_rabbit
03-21-2008, 10:12 PM
>< I don't blame you, it's just as bad as when ppl don't recognize you too - i think.

ryoogawa
03-21-2008, 10:22 PM
Nah, I'd rather not be recognized than mistaken, b/c then I feel suuuuper awkward. xD lol

But since I cosplay what I want, I'm happy even if no one knows who I am or what I'm from.

white_rabbit
03-21-2008, 10:31 PM
yeah true true ^^

TybaltFlux
03-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Yeah, I <3 Death Note too, but alas, Air Gear is just more <333. Plus, as subjective as it sounds, Air Gear does have better costumes and character designs than the plain-clothed kids from DN.

I hate that too >.< Air Gear WTF! XD
Can't wait to see your Nue cosplay :33

off topic: Oh~ just spotted in your sig you are cosplaying as Train ^^ YAY for Black Cat cosplay

YAY, noticed you were doing Train too! We Numbers have to stick together!

white_rabbit
03-21-2008, 10:40 PM
Yeah, I <3 Death Note too, but alas, Air Gear is just more <333. Plus, as subjective as it sounds, Air Gear does have better costumes and character designs than the plain-clothed kids from DN.

*nods* It's more fun to be in unusual outfits - like Agito's straight jacket ;)

YAY, noticed you were doing Train too! We Numbers have to stick together!

Yes! XD even this cosplay is rather last minute - but it's easy to put together - I am doing his Chronos outfit from the anime ;)

Bur Loire
03-22-2008, 12:00 AM

Zomg, as a character design obsessionistic-esquetasticawesomeperson that I am, the second I saw AG I was like "OMFG MY AMAZING CHARACTER DESIGN NEEDS HAVE BEEN FULFILLED <33333333" which is why almost my whole cosplay to-do list is made up of AG cosplays XDD

But uhhh....on the real......Sano = the bestest character ever made. Times ten~ =DDDDDDDD

ryoogawa
03-22-2008, 12:58 AM
Zomg, as a character design obsessionistic-esquetasticawesomeperson that I am, the second I saw AG I was like "OMFG MY AMAZING CHARACTER DESIGN NEEDS HAVE BEEN FULFILLED <33333333" which is why almost my whole cosplay to-do list is made up of AG cosplays XDD

But uhhh....on the real......Sano = the bestest character ever made. Times ten~ =DDDDDDDD

Duuuuh! That's 'cuz he controls TIME! Man's only master!

XDD Much <33 for Sano

Bur Loire
03-22-2008, 01:05 AM
Duuuuh! That's 'cuz he controls TIME! Man's only master!

XDD Much <33 for Sano

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ YES.
and he wins the award for having the most inconsistent jacket length ever! =D

which is magically done on purpose for once! because obviously the faster you go the longer your jacket hasta grow to be.

you know......for like........being aerodynamic-iiish.........and able to form into a GIANT parachute* to stop him when he needs to slow down some.

....and stuff. >_>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

*EDIT:.....plz note that this is NOT canon speak. XD LAWL. I'm tired. XD

ryoogawa
03-22-2008, 01:12 AM
LMAO well, it IS 1:11 AM xDD

Stop time Sano! Have a nap! xDD

[I know what you mean with inconsistencies though... Sometimes I just wanna strangle Oh!Great. That poor man needs to learn to look back at his own art work every page or two..]

Bur Loire
03-22-2008, 10:57 AM
LMAO well, it IS 1:11 AM xDD

Stop time Sano! Have a nap! xDD

[I know what you mean with inconsistencies though... Sometimes I just wanna strangle Oh!Great. That poor man needs to learn to look back at his own art work every page or two..]

ROFL XD OKAY XD
OH TIME! *Sano pose-----then preceeds to fall over asleeps* XDD

No kidding, omfg O!G!
In that tenge manga of his there aren't as many inconsistencies, except for the main character.....his hair goes from being a perfect V shape to a normal part......and like......dontcha think at least keeping your character's general look the same wouldn't be too dificult?: XDDDD

wingedinfinity
03-22-2008, 12:36 PM
Tybalt>>
I'll probably coslpay Kururu...sometime
but Mikan is more up on my extensive list of cosplay to dos XD
but if i do cosplay kururu...i'm making her blonde >:D

((i'm trying to convince my one friend to do ume. I think i'll make her the doll as a present and secret persuasion attak XD))

Froggy>> Getting the bangs to the side is really easy.
You jut have to buy a wig with bangs
(make sure they're not made to only go to one side)
And just sweep the bangs to the side.
Of coarse with me
i sometimes forget to put the bangs to the correct side. XD

O!G! is on crack
i swear. XD all of their stuff is like
crack filled. XDD
AG is a crack anime!!!
XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Bur Loire
03-22-2008, 01:15 PM
I just wanna let everyone know.....sewing without a body form.....sucks. XD

My shoulders are all stratched from these damn pins XDDDDD
OH WELL.

Lind is looking pretty awesome so far, and hopefully I didn't make the wrong decision to sew it up and then deconstruct. XDDD

Once I get it more put together I'll take some pre-shredding pictures XD

I can't wait to get my wig and start styling zomg~ I got new wig heads in the mail today and I'm so pumped XD I drew Lind's face on one of them XDDDD

Akusesu
03-22-2008, 02:04 PM

OH WELL.

Lind is looking pretty awesome so far, and hopefully I didn't make the wrong decision to sew it up and then deconstruct. XDDD

Once I get it more put together I'll take some pre-shredding pictures XD

I can't wait to get my wig and start styling zomg~ I got new wig heads in the mail today and I'm so pumped XD I drew Lind's face on one of them XDDDD

omgggg i cant waiit!!! XD

ryoogawa
03-22-2008, 02:28 PM

OH WELL.

LOL! I know EXACTLY how you feel!! That's how I had to construct Akito! I used my sister as a model once but it didn't work too well because she moves LOL

Do you have a pattern or are you free-handing it?

The pain is worth it !! Go go!

wingedinfinity
03-22-2008, 02:35 PM

OH WELL.

omg! i know exactly how you feel.
my mom has to help me a lot to pin it on me
and i think she enjoys poking me with needles!
and when i had to make a dress a bit smaller
i got the pins in my clothes so we had to take them
out then put them back in

Akusesu
03-22-2008, 02:45 PM
omg! i know exactly how you feel.
my mom has to help me a lot to pin it on me
and i think she enjoys poking me with needles!
and when i had to make a dress a bit smaller
i got the pins in my clothes so we had to take them
out then put them back in

lol luckky you mom helps~~~
my mom just laughs at me, so i have to make my cosplay while hiding in my room XD

Bur Loire
03-22-2008, 02:51 PM
LOL! I know EXACTLY how you feel!! That's how I had to construct Akito! I used my sister as a model once but it didn't work too well because she moves LOL

Do you have a pattern or are you free-handing it?

The pain is worth it !! Go go!

I'm kinda mixing both a "pattern" and freehanding. I usually just go for it and hope it turns out good XDDDDD

for my "patterns" I make them by basically tracing a piece of clothing that has the general shape I want. Yah....ghetto tastic but I've never learned the proper way to sew so....XD

I tried using a pattern once....and I couldn't really understand cause I didn't know what half the instructions were telling me to do, so I just scrapped it and went with whatever XD

I would have it sewn together by now, but since my whole left arm is basically outta comission until this huge burn heals....*sigh*

rofl I can barely move it, hurts so bad XD YAY FOR WORK INJURIES XD

wingedinfinity
03-22-2008, 02:57 PM
lol luckky you mom helps~~~
my mom just laughs at me, so i have to make my cosplay while hiding in my room XD

aww~
I asked my mom a few times
if she likes going to the cons with me
and helping me make costumes
she said
she doesn't like cosplaying or going to the cons
but she'll do it cause i want to. XDDD

but she laughs at me when i yelp out of pain from her stabbing me with pins! i swear she does it on purpose!!! >.<

ryoogawa
03-22-2008, 03:28 PM
Sano-- xDD I made half of Akito by tracing a jacket... and then Frankenstein-ing pieces from two other patterns LOL

And what's this burn I'm hearing about?? Playing with fire at work, Sano?! xDD

Akusesu-- Yeah, my parents do the exact same thing. It almost makes it easier to work with them out of the way...just not easy when it comes to fitting. ^^;

Akusesu
03-22-2008, 03:46 PM
Sano-- xDD I made half of Akito by tracing a jacket... and then Frankenstein-ing pieces from two other patterns LOL

Akusesu-- Yeah, my parents do the exact same thing. It almost makes it easier to work with them out of the way...just not easy when it comes to fitting. ^^;

gahh it gets so embaressing XD!!
and she asked me to give her pictures, so she could show her friends lol

when i make the clothes my parents are amazed that i could sew, but when i wear it they cant stop giggling ahaha

wingedinfinity
03-22-2008, 03:50 PM
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You all should get skype
cause then we could all make a chat on there. XDD

And...
I want to make cookies
and draw air gear characters on them
with frosting..XDDD

>>
hm....

Akusesu
03-22-2008, 03:52 PM
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You all should get skype
cause then we could all make a chat on there. XDD

And...
I want to make cookies
and draw air gear characters on them
with frosting..XDDD

>>
hm....

whats skype?? o.o never heard of it

and simca cooking!? hmm....
*scared to eat*

omg i feel like a loser... im like camping this thread XD im so bored!

wingedinfinity
03-22-2008, 04:04 PM
XDD
skype is like
aim
except better!
and it's free also
as long as you don't make any calls
unless it's to other skype users. XD
but it's fun!

Hey! i can cook and bake very well thank you!
((especially brownies))XDDD

I can picture it now..Simca coming out in a cute pink maid/lolita dress
with a silver pretty tray with tons of cakes/brownies and tons more treats XDD

Ohohohohoho

SUPER milk-chan
03-22-2008, 04:17 PM
@wingedinfitiy: [reply from couple pages back] Yes! I am going to Metro!
I'm not sure what day I'll be wearing the outfit though.
But It'll mostly be store bought clothes.
I don't have much money I can spend on cosplay at the moment, so I'm trying to save as much as I can in order to make it.

Boy this thread is active.
lol.

Akusesu
03-22-2008, 04:20 PM
XDD
skype is like
aim
except better!
and it's free also
as long as you don't make any calls
unless it's to other skype users. XD
but it's fun!

Hey! i can cook and bake very well thank you!
((especially brownies))XDDD

Ohohohohoho

ooooOooo
so its another IM program XD
i only have AIM and MSN :P

FroggySkyttles
03-22-2008, 04:32 PM

Ohohohohoho

Ha! I can so picture that! thanks for the advice, I ordered my wig today (ZOMG SO EXCITED)!

wingedinfinity
03-22-2008, 04:34 PM
super>>
Ah..lol
i'll be wearing simca...
well actually now the sched getting kinda weird
it depends when anime idol is
but i'll probably be wearing simca for 2 days or something..lol so
we should be able to get SOME shots! XD
YUSH this thread is running wild!!

akusesu>>
T.T i don't have aim or msn on my laptop...>.<
I guess i'll download aim..>.< lol

Edit-Froggy~ yeah! lol i might do original outfits for some ag characters also. lol AG host/hostess club! tht'd be amazing..>>
(wants to do that now at metro) lol
ohh..which wig are you getting?

Akusesu
03-22-2008, 05:00 PM
muhahha coool~~~ i get to chat with simca san~~

FroggySkyttles
03-22-2008, 05:31 PM
i got the ivy wig from the cosworx store, I'm gonna cut the bangs myself so that should work. I almost DIED spending that much money, but I am gonna be using it alot and need a good wig so *cries at empty pockets*

wingedinfinity
03-22-2008, 06:51 PM
Froggy>
ahhhh
that was a possible wig for me
but i preferred to get mine straight from japan
in not a light pink and it's really pretty
and a lot of people said that
i could use the wig for years as long as i maintained it somewhat.lol
but i love my wigs and brush/condition them kinda not really but somewhat often.lol

do you have a foam head?
oh and after you use it
it's best to spray on some conditioner (they spray kind not the kind you use to wash XD) and brush it out.
and since it's long it's also good to put it in a ponytail thing when it'd not on.

LONG LIVE PINK WIGS! lol

Bur Loire
03-22-2008, 10:18 PM

WAAAI that's awesome! its more fun to do it that way, I think XD <3333

Hahhahaha, see, one of my jobs as a Hostess is I haveta sometimes run food out to the tables. And sometimes I haveta carry like three or so extremely hot plates. And my skin is reall senstive apparently. XDDDD

You should see my left arm, its absolutely covered in burn marks XD my bosses are going crazy cause no matter what I gain another burn everytime I run food. XD and the one from last night is particularly bad.

Oh well XDDDDDDDDDDDD

ryoogawa
03-22-2008, 11:11 PM
WAAAI that's awesome! its more fun to do it that way, I think XD <3333

Hahhahaha, see, one of my jobs as a Hostess is I haveta sometimes run food out to the tables. And sometimes I haveta carry like three or so extremely hot plates. And my skin is reall senstive apparently. XDDDD

You should see my left arm, its absolutely covered in burn marks XD my bosses are going crazy cause no matter what I gain another burn everytime I run food. XD and the one from last night is particularly bad.

Oh well XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Aaah! Sano be careful!!

Though... Hostess Sano....LMAO I would love to come eat at your resturaunt in cosplay!!

Bur Loire
03-22-2008, 11:24 PM
Aaah! Sano be careful!!

Though... Hostess Sano....LMAO I would love to come eat at your resturaunt in cosplay!!

ZOMG THAT WOULD BE SO COOL *O*
Dude, my restruant "California Dreaming" is themed too.

Its a giant castle. XD Its like the coolest thing ever XD
It would be a wicked sweet place to take cosplay pictures at....like during the day anyway. The nighttime lighting is terrible XD

rosabella
03-22-2008, 11:50 PM
ZOMG THAT WOULD BE SO COOL *O*
Dude, my restruant "California Dreaming" is themed too.

Its a giant castle. XD Its like the coolest thing ever XD
It would be a wicked sweet place to take cosplay pictures at....like during the day anyway. The nighttime lighting is terrible XD

0.0 We have a restaraunt called California Dreaming where I live tooooo!! YAY for hostess Sano!!

ryoogawa
03-23-2008, 12:34 AM
I... don't have a restaraunt called that here.. We have nothing that cool xDD

Maaan, I want to eat there now as Akito lol

Rawk_z3r0
03-23-2008, 01:18 AM
gah, haven't been keeping up with threads, and now there's so much I missed... -_-

I think Simca vs. Ringo would be an awesome cooking war.

PirateToaster
03-23-2008, 06:38 AM
Hey, can anyone that's doing or done Simca, PM me about how they made the dress? Because I'm stuck on how to make it so form-fitting =[

x

wingedinfinity
03-23-2008, 12:31 PM
I think Simca vs. Ringo would be an awesome cooking war.

Roflwaffles

WoOt!
i'll do it. lol
but that ringo better watch out!
i'm a master at cooking!!
>:D

but i'm tellin ya'll!
we should have an air gear host/hostess thing .lol

Akusesu
03-23-2008, 01:17 PM
Roflwaffles

WoOt!
i'll do it. lol

but i'm tellin ya'll!

lol i mentioned something like that at the AX forums, we shoul have tea parties and stuff XD
and then races for parts battles

TybaltFlux
03-23-2008, 01:18 PM
YES, you guys have an AG cooking war. I'll be a one-man Toul Tool To, the impartial person suitable to be judge, aka, the guy who gets to eat all the food :D.

FroggySkyttles
03-23-2008, 02:26 PM
Roflwaffles

WoOt!
i'll do it. lol

but i'm tellin ya'll!

seriously this an awesome idea

wingedinfinity
03-23-2008, 05:18 PM
YES, you guys have an AG cooking war. I'll be a one-man Toul Tool To, the impartial person suitable to be judge, aka, the guy who gets to eat all the food :D.

Impartial????
lies! if you're kanon you'll go for Ringo! XDDD
but then again...(i forgot what i was gonna say after the dots..>.O)

Ohohohohohoho
Simca used to be part of Toul Tool To (say that 5 times fast O.O)

i should make a slide show on youtube
and like
take pics from you peoples
and be all like
"The Air Gear Host/Hostess Club"
XDDD

ryoogawa
03-23-2008, 07:06 PM
Or better yet--we could take videos

I think Ikki-kun should also be a judge..but mostly because I want to make sweets for Ikki!! lol xDD

Bur Loire
03-23-2008, 09:18 PM
ZOMG AGITO! I was riding home on Saturday after Momo and I saw the sign for California Dreaming and I was like "OH MY F-ING GOD WE MUST EAT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!" so we stopped and had dinner there. Rofl. I was so pumped, cause I missed being at work XDDDD I like my restruant better, just cause all the people are so cool XD

Simca! I TOTALLY JUST GOT....an amazing idea for Sano host/hostess outfits in my head when I read your idea. If we could get a large group of AG cosplayers to do a AG Host Club.....that would be the most amazing event ever made.

On the real, I think we should DEFINATELY consider that~ =D
I mean, really----that would be so insanely FUN XDDD

Elendriel
03-23-2008, 10:02 PM
hahahah OMG.... AG Host Club.....that would be EPIC!!!!!

Count me in as Spitfire haha, and whichever host that'd fit.

Agito/Akito should definitely be the twins :D

ryoogawa
03-23-2008, 10:03 PM
LOL! And Sano, you're already a waitress, so you have experience! ;D [which con would we all do this at? shouldn't we be discussing it there? lol]

A19Riku
03-23-2008, 10:06 PM
ahhh im free from flordia!!!!!

and SANO I WANNA BE HOST!!!! :)

Rawk_z3r0
03-23-2008, 10:20 PM
seriously this an awesome idea

haha, I like the idea of Toul Tool To being judges, but it might be hard to keep Onigiri from becoming a self-proclaimed one with all the food around, lol.

Roflwaffles

WoOt!
i'll do it. lol

but i'm tellin ya'll!

Oh, we should SO do it. Randomness would ensue.

I just got an image of Ringo and Simca working at one of those old-fashioned drive-in restaurants where the waiter/waitresses wear rollerskates.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or to cry.

Bur Loire
03-23-2008, 10:40 PM
I just got an image of Ringo and Simca working at one of those old-fashioned drive-in restaurants where the waiter/waitresses wear rollerskates.

THAT WOULD BE SO CUTE O_O!!!!!!!!!
Let's do that too! <3333

I dunno which cons we'd all be able to attend, but we so haveta work it out so this happenssss!!!

I'm gunna go ahead and start sketching out my ideas for my Sano Host/Hostess...soonishly. I have triple double shifts (aka working 10+ hrs for 3 days straight) this week and I'll probably pass out the second I get home every night....XD

Do we want it to be uniform (...well, have all the hosty uniforms be similar with character-specfic details...or....?), or have specfic colours? I wanna design so bad, but I don't wanna design something so out there that doesn't match everyone else XD <333

rosabella
03-23-2008, 10:42 PM
ZOMG AGITO! I was riding home on Saturday after Momo and I saw the sign for California Dreaming and I was like "OH MY F-ING GOD WE MUST EAT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!" so we stopped and had dinner there. Rofl. I was so pumped, cause I missed being at work XDDDD I like my restruant better, just cause all the people are so cool XD

Simca! I TOTALLY JUST GOT....an amazing idea for Sano host/hostess outfits in my head when I read your idea. If we could get a large group of AG cosplayers to do a AG Host Club.....that would be the most amazing event ever made.

On the real, I think we should DEFINATELY consider that~ =D
I mean, really----that would be so insanely FUN XDDD

Akusesu
03-23-2008, 11:34 PM
simcaaa~~ im sorry i fell asleep for way too long ahah
but yess you should do it while wearing nothing but a apron >XD

A19Riku
03-23-2008, 11:39 PM
ok sooo i finally got a finished pic of the regalia up though it is only one pair but i swear i made 2 lol im just dumb and don't have pics of both yet -_-;;

Akusesu
03-23-2008, 11:44 PM
ok sooo i finally got a finished pic of the regalia up though it is only one pair but i swear i made 2 lol im just dumb and don't have pics of both yet -_-;;

ooo yayy!! congrats!! take a big rest!!

we can do pics rollerblading with a platter in our arms XD
like the 80's skateing fast food places ahahha

example

http://friscos.com/

ryoogawa
03-23-2008, 11:48 PM
Aaah... Please...no new outfits... ;___; I'm trying so hard not to add any more to this year. Howabout Host Club Akito (http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d55/ryogawa/JOKE.jpg) instead?

...j/k I really don't have any room to add more of these outfits. Unless, of course, it was at a con where I was already planning on wearing both Akito and Kaoru

Akusesu
03-23-2008, 11:51 PM
lol no new outfits! just posing with platters XD
omg id die if i saw a agito/akito in a french maid outfit with platters...

think ill try one day XD

zomg host club akito <333

A19Riku
03-23-2008, 11:54 PM
Aaah... Please...no new outfits... ;___; I'm trying so hard not to add any more to this year. Howabout Host Club Akito (http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d55/ryogawa/JOKE.jpg) instead?

...j/k I really don't have any room to add more of these outfits. Unless, of course, it was at a con where I was already planning on wearing both Akito and Kaoru

lol ur tie isn't tied lol not so easy to tie w/o daddy is it XD

ryoogawa
03-23-2008, 11:58 PM
GRR... STFU daddy, I was in a hurry D:<

And I couldn't find my eyepatch either... I'm pretty sure it's in the trunk of my car..

rosabella
03-24-2008, 12:02 AM
So I asume you and me will be the twins?

ryoogawa
03-24-2008, 12:03 AM
Agito--- lol, I assume so... But when the heck would we have time?

wingedinfinity
03-24-2008, 06:45 AM
rawk>> why would you you about that idea???

everyone>>ROFLWAFFLE! we should sooooo do it
and before it have ringo and simca like telling people to go and "advertising" XD

outfits that matched the character but still host ish would be exellent except for the people who don't want new costumes
but they'll change their mind when it comes to that time ;) XD
actually..We HAVE to do this. XD it's brilliant
but i only go to florida cons..>.<
so everyone go to metrocon!!!
next year? so we can get it all organized. NOW! XDDD

and...i'd only wear nothing except an apron if i had a nude suit on..XD
wait..actually..yeah nvm
nude suit XD

akito-chan>> XDD it's ok. i had to go anyways XDD

Rawk_z3r0
03-24-2008, 11:56 AM
rawk>> why would you you about that idea???

everyone>>ROFLWAFFLE! we should sooooo do it
and before it have ringo and simca like telling people to go and "advertising" XD

outfits that matched the character but still host ish would be exellent except for the people who don't want new costumes
but they'll change their mind when it comes to that time ;) XD
actually..We HAVE to do this. XD it's brilliant
but i only go to florida cons..>.<
so everyone go to metrocon!!!
next year? so we can get it all organized. NOW! XDDD

and...i'd only wear nothing except an apron if i had a nude suit on..XD
wait..actually..yeah nvm
nude suit XD

akito-chan>> XDD it's ok. i had to go anyways XDD

XD, ohgawd that would be hilarious. You'd get so many perverted guys to show up it'd be scarily accurate to what Oh!Great would come up with if he was scripting the whole thing himself.

So, we have:

Simca- Wingedinfinity
Akito/Agito- Ryoogawa/Rosabella
Spitfire-CloakedSchemer
Sano (Aeon Clock)- Bur Loire

and I'm pretty sure I missed some people, XD. If no one's doing it, I wouldn't mind being Kanon... I like his style, lol.

Bur Loire
03-24-2008, 02:08 PM
Hahahha, Akito-chan, I have a to-do list a mile long not even including all my AG cosplays and I just keep adding onto it too XDDDD. XD but HostClub!Akito---absolutely adoreable! I wish I had a Ouran jacket ToT(I wanna cosplay as Kasanova-kun so BAD! <3 I love him! XD)

I think the AG Host would be a really fun photoshoot/event, like held away from a con even, cause I know a lot of us have like 3+ cosplays per day at cons XDDD

I definately wanna try and make it to MetroCon, but that'll happen next year most likely, just because I'm still trying to decide if I'm gonna go to AX @_@

I don't wanna ask off so many days from work though, I'd probably have a California Dreaming lapse too @_@ Instead of getting homesick I get work sick XDDDD I'm odd, I know XDDD

Rawk>>> Tybalt is gunna do Kanon I believe~ =D <3

A19Riku
03-24-2008, 02:21 PM
i could do either ringo or kaito lol or since my tamaki wig is perfect for kazu i could do him
though i am one of the ones who doesn't need more costumes to make sooo i like ryoo's idea

Bur : ahahahah if you did kasanova our host club would rape you (ie me, agito, akito, ume, and akito's sister)

Bur Loire
03-24-2008, 03:41 PM
I wanna do Kasanovaaaaa so bad *o* However, I have no idea how I'd make the Ouran patch, I need to learn emboridery(sp! XDD) like super fasssssst!

wingedinfinity
03-24-2008, 03:54 PM
Rawk>>
XDD It'd be great if it was "scarily accurate to what Oh!Great would come up with "
XDD cause that'd be amazing

other peoples!>> It would be a cool photoshoot outside of a con
but then we'd have to find a place where we could "host" people to get some in action hosting shots XD.
and if we do it at metrocon next year we could schedule it to kinda night ish or something so we could possibly be free of other cosplays

Bur>>Next year metrocon would deffinately be better
so if we wanted to do original character costumes we could make it
(i'm sure an apron isn't that hard XDDD)
and the time will give us some time to smooth things out XD
and to make sure we can bring food inside
cause i know last year we weren't really allowed to.
(hide it in duffle bags!! XDDD)

EVERYONE>> ok so mostly everyone is either in georgia or florida right???

Bur>>(hah! you get two XDD)
i wish i had a job that i loved. >.< i used to work in this book place
(perfect for like..those school photoshoot things XD) and i used to love it..until i worked there XDD

i always wanted to do one of the twins but alas i have no twin.
so people were saying i should do haruhi XD