PDA

View Full Version : Pre AX Gathering at Denny's!

kait_sith
06-12-2003, 08:38 AM
I had an idea like Rose did, but I made the gathering before AX just in case anyone who came to AX a day early wanted to get together, eat, and perhaps get to know each other better. There aren't very many spots left, but if I get more people, then I can always call and ask to make the reservation larger. :) The post was originaly posted here. (http://pub130.ezboard.com/fanimeexpofrm18.showMessage?topicID=142.topic)

----
I made the reservations today so we're all set to go. This is the Denny's that the Pre-Gathering will be held at:

July 2nd @ 6pm.

Denny's
1168 W. KATELLA
ANAHEIM, CA 92802

714-774-1680

If you need directions on how to get there while at AX, just go to http://www.dennys.com/ and click on the Restaurant Locator and type in that Denny's directions. It's about a min from the Westcoast Anaheim Hotel so it should be about a 5-10 min walk.

So here's the deal. The reservation is for 25 people, not including myself and my b/f. If you want to join us please please please send me an email @ kait_sithNOSPAM@hotmail.com (be sure to take "NOSPAM" out) with your name so I can add you to the list of people coming. Have the email subject say something like "Pre AX Gathering" otherwise I'll think it's spam and delete it. :P Please ONLY email me if you are SERIOUS about coming! I don't want half the group calling out at the last min!
The reason why I'm making a list is I don't want a bunch of "Johnny Come Latelys" saying they're with the group only to get in and those who made arrangements with me earlier can't get in because their spot was taken. ^_^;; I don't think I'll run out of spots that fast, but no doubt the day before AX will bring a lot of people so best let me know so you wont be waiting forever to get a table.
I will call up Denny's a week before the Pre-gathering and make sure they still have that table ready!!
Anyway, hope to see a bunch of you there!!

PS:Is there anyway possible I can get this as a "sticky" thread so it wont get burried in other posts?

People attending count as of 6/1: 10 (including myself) :bouncer:

Suzushichan
06-29-2003, 12:43 PM
I wanna go there friday jus' to get some icecream, yummY!