View Full Version : de-skimpafying disgaea costumes

Murmalade R.
02-25-2008, 10:02 PM
kay so me and a few friends are planning a Disgaea 2 cosplay. We all chose our favorite character classes which were all fairly skimpy but my boyfriends favorite class is definitely the skimpiest out of the group. (Togabito)

is there any way to make the costume less skimpy without sacrificing too much accuracy?

I don't think a flesh colored bodysuit or those extremely cheesy muscle shirts will do the trick though :P

02-27-2008, 10:14 AM
well, a wig that size will hide quite a lot of his chest when he's walking around in it.
otherwise I don't see any way to avoid it if you don't want him to wear a bodysuit. It's not too bad though, really. And actually, when body-painted like he is on his arms, you feel as if you're wearing a little more than you actually are.

02-27-2008, 10:59 PM
Maybe you could add a black sleeveless shirt. You could make the armholes frayed like the shorts so it looks cohesive. You could make the shorts looser and maybe a bit longer, or even make them into pants. If you make the outfit as accurate as possible it won't even be noticeable if you change it a little to make it less skimpy :)

Hope this helps ^^ and Good luck with your whole group ^^

Murmalade R.
02-29-2008, 07:56 AM
thanks a lot ^_^