PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy gathering

Hitori
06-12-2003, 02:21 PM
Heyo, I was wondering exactly who is gonna be at this thingymajig. I'm wearing mi moogle, and my brother suggested I wear combat boots instead of those paw slipper thingys I made, any thoughts on this?

Mandy Mitchell
06-14-2003, 08:07 PM
Go with what you feel best. Last I heard, the FF gathering will be on Saturday. I'll be wearing my Lulu on Friday. Check the other threads.

Michi
06-15-2003, 07:05 AM
I keep the cosplay group list updated all the time. I was given Saturday, so it's Saturday. ^_^;

Combat boots? What would those be good for? XD;

Hitori
06-15-2003, 07:16 PM
Um.. where is this group? <spaz> Mi needs to know^_^

positivespace
06-16-2003, 03:54 AM
No clue... this will be my first time at Fanime and since I don't know where anything is I didn't want to suggest a place lest it be something completely imaginary on my part. ;D

If any Fanime veterans are FF cosplaying and want to make a suggestion as to WHERE to meet, I'm all ears. =)

Michi
06-16-2003, 04:31 AM
You guys don't have a location! That's right! I'm not doing FF this Fanime, but I am keeping track of the gatherings, so I'm going to help. XD

Nice photo spots are outside at the grassy area, near the fountains, and.. umm yeah. Easy place to gather and possible nice photo area is the lobby, or the big open space where the dealer's room was last year inside next to the grassy area. @_@

Hitori
06-16-2003, 03:15 PM
Umm... I like the sound of the fountains... wai~ I gots ta know *flail*

positivespace
06-17-2003, 03:43 AM
Let's just say the fountains, then (thanks, Michi!)... since the cosplay.com photoshoot will be near there and at around the same time it'll be easy to just walk over and meet up with the FF folks there.

Sound good?

Michi
06-17-2003, 04:01 AM
The fountains are outside the hotel.. You won't be too far from the Cosplay.com shoot. ^^ If that works for you guys, go tell me on the gathering thread so I remember to add the location.

Hitori
06-18-2003, 04:51 PM
Um.. I dunno if I'll be able to make this after all. Since I'm doing Nataku at two then running over to the cosplay.com thingy as Nataku... I'll bring it, but we'll just have to see^_^ You may end up with a strange unholy Nataku-moogle thingy.