PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay for Oni-con 2008!

Madara-sama
02-28-2008, 08:03 PM
Well, seeing as how the only two threads on here are the photo thread from 2007 (which is 2 months dead) and a Pokemon cosplay thread (I'd totally do Munchlax :D), I guess I'll make an unofficial thread for who's doing who (or just plans) for Oni-con 2008.

I'll start off by saying that Oni-con '08 will be my first all-Bleach con (and my first Bleach cosplays in general). A-kon is my first all-Naruto con, so Oni-con is all-Bleach. Anything after that...I guess I'll mix it up >_>;;

Anyways, I plan on doing the Exequias leader one day and 12th Division Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi another day. The thing is, I can't decide who to do on Saturday. I know that's the busy day for cosplay, and I want to choose the best cosplay for that day.

...probably Exequias :P

Anyways, who's everyone doing? I don't expect this thread to get any business until after A-kon, at least :/ But oh, well :D I started it!

Technoir
02-29-2008, 09:44 AM
Changed!

Haruka-papa
03-05-2008, 03:30 PM
While I'm not sure if I'll be attending, it's something I'm hoping to do, considering I only live about five hours away in central LA.

Anyways, if I do manage to come, I'll definately be wearing my Sailor Uranus outfit I'm currently working on for MechaCon. I'd also like to get a Light Yagami outfit together, and hopefully a Trowa Barton.

I wonder when they'll be announcing the dates for the con. It's normally in October, right?

Madara-sama
03-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Yes. I'm guessing it'll be October 17-19, 2008, but don't hold me to that n_n;

benihime
03-08-2008, 01:21 AM
i'll really try to go but i don't know

if i go i'll have my flash back yumichika, "syaoran" and maybe nanashi from MAR but i don't know yet

Kikala
03-08-2008, 01:26 AM
Actually Oni-con will be sometime in November this year...

Aaaand... I have no idea what I'll be bringing to Oni-Con this year...
With the exception of my YuYu, Escaflowne, and Pokemon cosplay... Possibly Nia if I can ever get the time to make her... >.> Other then that... I dunno... O:

FE Freak
03-08-2008, 05:06 PM
Actually Oni-con will be sometime in November this year...:

Ah,another year to support a local con,tis good for the soul.It's hard enough waiting till October ya know?Well, that just means I have another couple of weeks to fix kinks in my costume and my money reserves to build up.The two costumes I'll be bringing are in my sig.Any TJ Sasuke cosplayers out there want to toss their two cents on the belt?

Madara-sama
03-11-2008, 04:34 PM
Oh, well, it seems I'm dropping Kurotsuchi due to time constraints. To replace him, I shall be doing a Los Illuminados Zealot from Resident Evil 4.

I hope to see some other RE4 cosplayers n_n

Malicious
03-15-2008, 02:33 PM
oni-con's website hasn't bee updated since nov, so i wasn't sure there was going to be one this year. don't think i'll be making a costume actually, but time will tell.

Madara-sama
03-15-2008, 11:45 PM
Oni-con's website probably won't be updated until August xD

BrattyandProud
03-16-2008, 07:25 PM
I'll most likely be doing Lenne from FFX-2, and Rinoa in her ballroom dress from Final Fantasy 8. :) I did Chii last time at oni-con, and if I do go on sunday, I'll probably wear chii then. ^^

RoxasRAWR
03-18-2008, 07:49 AM
i planed to actually cosplay this year at oni-con in fact most of its going to be hand made so yeah but yeah im going as..........

Riku Organization XIII
Bou(Antic Cafe).....and.......
Misa Amane.

Nothing special just stuff i love

Drendarius
03-24-2008, 02:05 PM
Hopefully I'll be going. I'm going to go as Nabeshin, but I'll hopefully have some sort of VK outfit made (EXPENSIVE >_<)

Asuri Rosetti
03-25-2008, 06:48 PM
Well I am currently working on a cosplay I will probably doing for qutie some time. The Main Character from Persona 3. Minato Arisato in the manga, but I named mine Asuri Rosetti. I do hope it's during the Thanksgiving Break...That'd be, If the costume doesn't work out. I'll try to squeeze into my Kyon Blazer. But I will be cosplaying, that's a fact.

serenity_relena
03-31-2008, 03:33 PM
Yea, Oni-Con's website most likely won't be updated until at least summer time. And as far as I know the only reason it will be in November is because GRB had scheduling conflicts with our normal October weekends. But rest assured Oni-Con IS happening! ^_^ But whenever it is, I will be there! ^_^ As for cosplays...I will prolly bring out Neo Queen Serenity, Misa Amane and not sure on the third yet??? Although I am thinking between Faye Valentine or Lust???

FE Freak
03-31-2008, 07:47 PM
Seems,I'm gonna be brining Deidara too,yay<_<.

Youshi Semenjyu
04-03-2008, 03:13 PM
November, eh? Hmm. This may prove do-able then. I'll have to see what Real Life is saying to me at the time.

If I do go...

Will bring Lucci from One Piece. Perona from One Piece if I can complete her. Crocodile from One Piece if I can complete him...

Wow, talk about OP villains!

RedeadDie
04-03-2008, 04:11 PM
So far my list is this...

KH2-Final Form Xemnas
KH2-Xehanort, Xemnas's Somebody (Maybe!)
KH:CoM-Vexen (Maybe!)
KH2/KH:CoM-Even, Vexen's Somebody
KH:CoM-Marluxia (Maybe!)
KH:CoM/KH2-Amaru, Marluxia's Somebody (Maybe!)
D.Gray-man-Allen Walker, Chapter Opener outfit (Volume 3 Chapter 21)
Okage: The Shadow King-Stan (Maybe!)
Naruto-Kimimaro (Maybe!)
.hack//G.U.-Endrance (MAJOR maybe!)

All the maybes are not finalized yeses. The ones without maybe are diffinate for Oni-con. Most of the maybes will be dropped. In other words, the list is subject to change.

RedeadDie
04-10-2008, 03:52 PM
My re-updated and most likely my final list for Oni-con this year.

KH2-Final Form Xemnas
KH2-Xehanort, Xemnas's Somebody
KH:CoM-Even, Vexen's Somebody
D.Gray-man-Allen Walker, Chapter Opener outfit (Volume 3 Chapter 21)
.hack//G.U.-Endrance

Kikala
04-10-2008, 04:28 PM
So, I'm still not sure who all I'm bringing, but these are certain

Dilandau from Escaflowne
Nia from Gurren Lagann
Chuck from Pushing Daisies
Ran from GekiRanger
Luxio (Gijinka) from Pokemon
Not sure what else I'll be bringing, but Nia, Chuck, Ran, and Luxio will be new for Oni. :3

RoxasRAWR
04-24-2008, 06:41 PM
i planed to actually cosplay this year at oni-con in fact most of its going to be hand made so yeah but yeah im going as..........

Riku Organization XIII
Bou(Antic Cafe).....and.......
Misa Amane.

Nothing special just stuff i love

My friend and I are now going at the Hitachiin Twins...I'm Hikaru...i'm beyond seme xD but yeah so the Misa Amane thing may not be coming unless my other friend is wanting to do a skit

t_f
04-30-2008, 09:55 PM
I'm going to be going as Saya from Blood +. And if my sister moves to Houston in time, I'm gonna make her be Diva.

Lumiere14
04-30-2008, 11:28 PM
If I go, which I probably hopefully will be, I'll be cosplaying as Roxas!

And RedeadDie, I'll be looking forward to hopefully seeing you in your Endrance costume!!

Xuinasha
05-11-2008, 03:32 PM
i'll be doing zack fair, if everything goes according to plan :3

Sana-san
05-11-2008, 08:15 PM
Well, hopefully if I finish by then, I'll Larxene from Kh: Chain of Memories

eri x core
05-15-2008, 02:58 AM
I'm dreaming big.
I want to attempt:
-Bridget from Guilty Gear
-Asuka Plugsuit from Evangelion
-Warrior Yuna from ffx-2
-a pokemon gijinka for a group
-Tira from Soul Caliber
and if I can do it:
-Fran from FFXII

Malicious
05-16-2008, 03:56 PM
well i've finally decided to make a dream of doll costume because i've fallen in love with one of the dolls <3 . i have all summer to start working on the sword and accessories and find the fabric material i need. I probably won't start sewing till fall starts tho.

Madara-sama
05-17-2008, 06:04 AM
Well, since I'm still getting down what I'm gonna do (and set it in stone), my current list is:

Mayuri Kurotsuchi v2 from Bleach
A Yakou from Amatsuki
Masked Madara Uchiha from Naruto
Taijutsu Pein from Naruto

Broken Zebra
05-23-2008, 08:10 PM
I'll be going as :

Fran (FF XII)
Gunner Yuna (FF X-2)
Articuno ((Gijinka)) from Pokemon

I'm psyched, because I'll have a Tidus, a Baltheir, and a Pokemon group, so yay for photoshoots! I'm trying to get a Final Fantasy X/X-2 group going, though...

CreepyUncleLee
05-27-2008, 09:57 AM
for oni con i know i will be
alexis from godchild,cuz the fangirls asked me to,and they seem like they'd be fun at a con(Not that fun,well i am gunna be a sadistic maniac in a 19th century suit with a cane and..a whip?..hehehe)

any cosplay i will do will usually be up to how in shape i can get by november,college is on its way,so,idk.

i could have a jiraiya hermit mode ready by then,but idk.
gawd i would love to finish wargreymon by then.
blastoise gijinka(my own interpretation,the deviantart one just looks like gurren lagann simon,so yeah,lol)
heck i might make some mecha from gurren lagann or that fat gundam from gundam00
i am thinking of being my fat self as uncle iroh from avatar and when i lose my belly after the summer and if i am muslcey enuff by then,i could be the one man army iroh,lol.

Arakhne
06-02-2008, 03:25 PM
Dilandau from Escaflowne

fjdklsfjlaskfsj; O_O You just broke my brain, ma'am. I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing that.

Anywho, for Oni-con '08, assuming there isn't any horrible complication with trasportation, I'll be there as:

Axel (KH2)
Luffione (One Piece mafia (Jinginai Time))
[DISORDER]! Ruki (the GazettE (JRock)

At least, that's all I've decided on so far. There'll also be something involving Ouran High School Host Club, but exactly which host I'm not sure of yet.

RedeadDie
06-04-2008, 05:02 PM
There will be no more add ons to this list, only cosplays will be taken off if needed be.

Xemnas-KH2
Xehanort-KH2
Sax-KH2
Elegant Victorian style Sax and Xemnas-KH2
Kakazu (without his mask showing off his stitches and hair)-Naruto
Kimimaro-Naruto (Because I'll finally have that damned butt-bow done by then.)

Youshi Semenjyu
06-04-2008, 05:11 PM
I'm bringing...a change of plans.

CP9 Lucci
Eneru

This may be all. I am SO pumped for Eneru cosplay.

baka_shinigami
06-04-2008, 10:32 PM
If I'm lucky and get to go all three days I'll bring:
Agito and Akito - Air Gear
ANBU Sasuke - Naruto (I might do curse marks too)
L - Death Note
And, lastly, Konan - Naruto (And a Tobi will be with me too, if he goes)

But if I only get to go Sat -which is kinda unlikely-, then I'll only bring Agito, and I'll have an Ikki with me -mabye.

Akatsuki2008
06-05-2008, 02:47 PM
everyone is lucky, I usually only get one day which sucks but it'll be cool since it is my second time and I am cosplaying this year as Itachi

Youshi Semenjyu
06-07-2008, 03:29 AM
This will be my first Oni-Con. I'm TOO excited; I can't wait to debut Eneru; I am hoping I will look epically divine with my epic Skypeia people!

SethSilverRose
06-07-2008, 02:42 PM
My friends and I have done Naruto for a few years and now we are a little tired of that so we have decided to cosplay KHR people.

I personally from KHR will be cosplaying :

Hibari Kyoya (Mafia suit version)
Shouichi Irie (White Spell Uniform)

RedeadDie
06-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Ok...I lied. I am changing around my list a lot. Ok, here's my my list I'm contemplating over for Oni-con. (Note that the percents are not of completed, but of weither or not I'll be taking them to Oni-con.)

Kingdom Hearts II Cosplays
~Xemnas (100% Certain)
~Xehanort (100% Certain)
~Saix (60% Certain)
~Victorian style Saix and/or Xemnas (20% Certain)

Naruto
~Kimimaro (65% Certain)
~Kakuzu (30% Certain)

.hack//G.U.
~Endrance (70% Certain)
~Original Character Concept, Rail (45% Certain)

Anyone have any suggestions of which I should do?

Madara-sama
06-10-2008, 07:30 PM
Well, this is HOPEFULLY my final list. I may or may not have to drop one or two of these, but I hope to get them all done by November.

Naruto -- Madara Uchiha (masked) (http://www.cosplaylab.com/lab/36253-182497.jpg)
Bleach -- Mayuri Kurotsuchi v2 (http://www.cosplaylab.com/lab/36253-176971.jpg)
Amatsuki -- Yakou (http://www.cosplaylab.com/lab/36253-182443.jpg)
Soul Eater -- Dr Franken Stein (http://www.cosplaylab.com/lab/36253-184129.jpg)
Guilty Gear -- Dizzy (Necro wing) (http://www.cosplaylab.com/lab/36253-183965.jpg)

._. money shall suck...

Daldias
06-11-2008, 02:39 PM
LOL there is no way you are going to get all that done. rofl

FE Freak
06-11-2008, 03:33 PM
It does sound like a challenging list of cosplays indeed.If he's got the time,money and patience,he'll get it done,maybe,lol.I want to see his Mayuri since I just got finished catching up to the newest chapters.What are you bringing Daldias?

Madara-sama
06-12-2008, 02:33 AM
It does sound like a challenging list of cosplays indeed.If he's got the time,money and patience,he'll get it done,maybe,lol.I want to see his Mayuri since I just got finished catching up to the newest chapters.What are you bringing Daldias?

If I remember correctly, he's bringing Shinigami-sama, Pein, and Hiruko (Sasori). I could be wrong. I've actually dropped Dizzy's Necro wing and the Yakou for the sake of doing it for A-kon next year.

And he knows I probably won't get it all done by then lol

Madara-sama
06-17-2008, 05:15 PM
Okay, now THIS is my final list ._. And I do apologize for the double posting.

Naruto -- Madara Uchiha (masked) (http://www.cosplaylab.com/lab/36253-182497.jpg)
Bleach -- Mayuri Kurotsuchi v2 (http://www.cosplaylab.com/lab/36253-176971.jpg)
Soul Eater -- Dr Franken Stein (http://www.cosplaylab.com/lab/36253-184129.jpg) -- This one is a maybe

I'm starting school this fall, so I had to drop two cosplays.

eri x core
06-21-2008, 10:59 PM
Scratch my last list...This is what I have now:

-Asuka Langley Soryu from Evangelion (plugsuit)
-Mia Fey from Phoenix Wright (with Godot)
-Mai Shiranui from King of Fighters (group)
-Sailor Venus (Group)
-Pokemon Gijinka (Havent decided yet)
-Warrior Yuna from FFX-2
-Yuna from Kingdom Hearts

rabidfanboy
06-22-2008, 05:15 PM
Tentative List:

- Completed Cain (Will definitely have this 100% finished by then)
- Steampunk
- Tsubasa (Finally will be debuting one of the outfits I've had planned from this series)
- Code Geass (This is up in the air depending on if I have the time or not)

Hee-Hee
06-29-2008, 05:44 AM
Deleted because my plans have changed completely from the time I posted this!

Kaz_
06-30-2008, 08:00 PM
Oni-Con is November 21- 23 this year. They have a bit of updated information on there and you can preregister. If... this wasn't known yet. ;>___>

This is my decision thus far:
-Death the Kid (confirmed)
-Yoite (possibly)
-Ginko (possibly)

I don't know. Hopefully I can stick with those last two...

Madara-sama
07-14-2008, 04:07 PM
Well, it seems that even though I dropped almost all my cosplay, I've picked up a few more =D So now we're doing:

Friday:
5th division captain Hirako Shinji (me) and 5th division vice-captain Sousuke Aizen (Daldias)
5th division captain Sousuke Aizen (Daldias) and 5th division vice-captain Gin Ichimaru (me)
3rd division captain Gin Ichimaru (me) and 5th division captain Sousuke Aizen (Daldias)

Saturday:
12th division captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi (me)
Pein's absorption body (Daldias)

Sunday: meh, might not cosplay totally...

serenity_relena
07-14-2008, 05:31 PM
Well, it seems that even though I dropped almost all my cosplay, I've picked up a few more =D So now we're doing:

Friday:
5th division captain Hirako Shinji (me) and 5th division vice-captain Sousuke Aizen (Daldias)
5th division captain Sousuke Aizen (Daldias) and 5th division vice-captain Gin Ichimaru (me)
3rd division captain Gin Ichimaru (me) and 5th division captain Sousuke Aizen (Daldias)

Saturday:
12th division captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi (me)
Taijutsu body Pein (Daldias)

Sunday: meh, might not cosplay totally...

I am looking forward to seeing your costumes Randimaru-chan!

My list:
Sailor Moon: Neo Queen Serenity
Bleach: 10th Vice Captain Matsumoto Rangiku
(Death Note: Misa Amane) not sure yet if I will bring her yet though?

OH and just an FYI for everyone!
The Oni-Con site has not only been updated but the pre-registration is also up and running. I actually just bought my pass last week and I'm very happy to report (after last years problems on the site) it worked beautifully without any problems this time. ^_^

Madara-sama
07-14-2008, 08:04 PM
Glad to see that you're looking forward to my costumes =D I look forward to your Matsumoto and Misa. Can't say I'm much of a fan of Sailor Moon, but I'll admit I did watch it back in the day n_n;

serenity_relena
07-15-2008, 09:17 AM
Glad to see that you're looking forward to my costumes =D I look forward to your Matsumoto and Misa. Can't say I'm much of a fan of Sailor Moon, but I'll admit I did watch it back in the day n_n;

Well, since you're looking forward to Misa, I shall bring her then. ^_^
As far as Sailor Moon...it WAS geared towards girls anyway. But I do happen to hear a lot of guys confess that they DID watch it to at least some degree many moons ago. ^_^

Madara-sama
07-17-2008, 12:09 AM
Well, since you're looking forward to Misa, I shall bring her then. ^_^
As far as Sailor Moon...it WAS geared towards girls anyway. But I do happen to hear a lot of guys confess that they DID watch it to at least some degree many moons ago. ^_^

You don't have to bring Misa for me n_n; But if you want to, then go for it =3

naki-ku
07-26-2008, 01:26 PM
osu, corpse-like thread. \o\

bringing in
Belphegor (Katekyo! Hitman Reborn)
Fujioka Haruhi (Ouran Highschool Host Club)
Death the Kid (Soul Eater)
Katsuragi Yako (Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro)
Rokudo Mukuro (Katekyo! Hitman Reborn)

Madara-sama
07-28-2008, 01:35 AM
Well, to anyone looking forward to Bleach cosplay...I'm sorry to disappoint =( I'm not doing Gin or Mayuri. I will, however, do an Arrancar. But I won't say who *shifty eyes*

Gitz
07-28-2008, 02:12 AM
Basil of Baker Street from The Great Mouse Detective.

serenity_relena
07-29-2008, 10:35 AM
Well, to anyone looking forward to Bleach cosplay...I'm sorry to disappoint =( I'm not doing Gin or Mayuri. I will, however, do an Arrancar. But I won't say who *shifty eyes*

AWWWW! I'm devastated! Was sooooooooo looking forward to that. :(

Madara-sama
07-29-2008, 02:31 PM
AWWWW! I'm devastated! Was sooooooooo looking forward to that. :(

I'm sorry =( I'll probably do one or the other next year or at A-kon, cause that's when I was planning on doing the Arrancar (who got moved up).

Akira_chan000
07-29-2008, 04:49 PM
Serenity!!! I saw you last year (or was it year before last...) Im not sure when, but I remember I was too shy to go and ask for a picture (lol I was still new to the whole concept of people DO allow you to take pictures if you ask) anyway....hi.

Oh and this will be my first year cosplaying.

Haruhi Suzumiya (summer uniform)
Ida from Godchild (archer outfit)

Ludger03
08-01-2008, 11:59 AM
Hopefully, These semester classes don't caught me up again. I'll have the following:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl- Toon Link (wored it at A-kon)
Fire Emblem Radiant of Dawn- Micaiah & Ike
Silver from Pokemon GSC special manga. Could of been Crystal but i just like Silver better, plus my brother is Gold.

Lumiere14
08-02-2008, 03:17 AM
I think I posted once before here awhile back... but my cosplay list has changed a bit, anyhow! So hi again, guys~!

I'll be cosplaying as

Roxas from KH2 (Orgy outfit, most likely)
Demyx from KH2 (Maybe)
Yachiru from Bleach (also maybe)

Definitely going to be going as Roxas, and then I'll be bringing either Demyx or Yachiru. Most likely not both, but I haven't decided which one, yet. ^^;

RedeadDie
08-03-2008, 02:41 AM
Fire Emblem Radiant of Dawn- Micaiah & IkeAH! If I ever get finished with my Soren cosplay, I'll so be on the lookout for you!

serenity_relena
08-03-2008, 03:51 PM
Serenity!!! I saw you last year (or was it year before last...) Im not sure when, but I remember I was too shy to go and ask for a picture (lol I was still new to the whole concept of people DO allow you to take pictures if you ask) anyway....hi.

Oh and this will be my first year cosplaying.

Haruhi Suzumiya (summer uniform)
Ida from Godchild (archer outfit)

Hello Akira_chan000,
I cosplayed Neo Queen Serenity last year for the first time. I am flattered that you remember me. I will be cosplaying Neo again at this years Oni-Con on Saturday. If you see me I encourage you to come up and say hello! I am always up for pictures and huggs! ^_^ I wish you luck and tons of fun with your first cosplaying experience. It's really awesome! See you around the boards and con.

serenity_relena
08-03-2008, 03:54 PM
I think I posted once before here awhile back... but my cosplay list has changed a bit, anyhow! So hi again, guys~!

I'll be cosplaying as

Demyx from KH2 (Maybe)

Definitely going to be going as Roxas, and then I'll be bringing either Demyx or Yachiru. Most likely not both, but I haven't decided which one, yet. ^^;

OH yay! Please bring Yachiru! One of my costumes will be Rangiku. I would love to see your Yachiru! ^_^

tehteh
08-03-2008, 06:39 PM
I'll be debuting my first cosplay at Onicon as Chrome Dokuro from KHR. 8D *excited*

Lumiere14
08-04-2008, 04:06 AM
OH yay! Please bring Yachiru! One of my costumes will be Rangiku. I would love to see your Yachiru! ^_^

Okay~! I'll probably be bringing Yachiru, then~! Since I'm not finished with my costume yet (I haven't even started, actually ^^; ) I don't have any pictures yet. Once I actually get around to it, I'll take some pictures as it starts to look recognizable! It'll definitely be finished before Oni-con, though! I have plenty of time! ^^

serenity_relena
08-05-2008, 03:28 PM
Okay~! I'll probably be bringing Yachiru, then~! Since I'm not finished with my costume yet (I haven't even started, actually ^^; ) I don't have any pictures yet. Once I actually get around to it, I'll take some pictures as it starts to look recognizable! It'll definitely be finished before Oni-con, though! I have plenty of time! ^^

AWESOME!
One of my friends will be dressing up as Rukia! We are getting a Bleach group. Hehe!

Lumiere14
08-05-2008, 06:49 PM
AWESOME!
One of my friends will be dressing up as Rukia! We are getting a Bleach group. Hehe!

Awesome! Sounds fun! ^^

naki-ku
08-08-2008, 01:31 PM
I'll be debuting my first cosplay at Onicon as Chrome Dokuro from KHR. 8D *excited*

[wants]

will i be considered creepy if i stalk your ass? XD; [doing Mukuro]

Rena Deles
08-10-2008, 07:06 AM
I'm... actually gonna try to do proper cosplays this year +_+ Worried about wigs the most, but trying to keep a good attitude about this! I can do it!

My list so far

Akito Sohma from Fruits Basket
Echidna Parass from Black Cat
??????I want a third costume, and all this KHR talk....... but I'm not sure who I'd want to go as. Chikusa, Bianchi, or Uni are who I'm maybe thinking of.... eh, still time to debate. And not all that sure I can do a third outfit...

tehteh
08-11-2008, 10:34 AM
[wants]

will i be considered creepy if i stalk your ass? XD; [doing Mukuro]

homg 8DDD! Now i found myself a mukuro. I CAN EXIST NOW XDD I'll be stalking you first 8D

naki-ku
08-12-2008, 10:18 AM
homg 8DDD! Now i found myself a mukuro. I CAN EXIST NOW XDD I'll be stalking you first 8D

LMFAO. xD; if you caaaaaan. >:3 Mukuro-sama always gets there first, kufufu.

[killed]

what days are you going? O:

Tavi
08-13-2008, 02:19 AM
Mine are a surprise! :3 You'll know me when you see me. I'm appearing as a guest and it's going to be fantastic. The only hint is it's final Fantasy but nothing I've done before!

tehteh
08-13-2008, 01:16 PM
LMFAO. xD; if you caaaaaan. >:3 Mukuro-sama always gets there first, kufufu.

[killed]

what days are you going? O:

Oh darn, you're right! XD!

I'll be there all 3 days, =__=. I'll be arriving late on Friday though, and I'm not sure if I'll be cosplaying that day. I'll be Chrome on Saturday-full day- for sure 8D.

RedeadDie
08-13-2008, 11:59 PM
...Ok I lied...I did take some things off of my list, but I also added onto it. So here's as follows...

Xemnas-KH2
Final Form Xemnas-KH2 (Hopefully!)
Xehanort-KH2
Saix-KH2
Soren-FE9 or 10 (Possibly)
Vexlia-nire-chan's Deviantart creation (Possibly)
Endrance-.hack//G.U. (Possibly)

And maybe Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece for like 30 minutes, but that really depends on weither or not I'm still up to doing a duet cosplay with my older sister.

Ludger03
08-15-2008, 05:46 PM
AH! If I ever get finished with my Soren cosplay, I'll so be on the lookout for you!

awesome!, I been tempted to create a FE (ROD)cosplay, now i got the chance to do it. Just not sure if i should create micaiah bird XD

naki-ku
08-18-2008, 12:57 PM
Oh darn, you're right! XD!

I'll be there all 3 days, =__=. I'll be arriving late on Friday though, and I'm not sure if I'll be cosplaying that day. I'll be Chrome on Saturday-full day- for sure 8D.

>x3 of course! \o\

waah, i'm only going on saturday and sunday, hopefully. x3 but thank goodness for saturdays! /o/ we must meet up!!

Tashiji
09-01-2008, 05:08 PM
Hmm... I've got way too many costumes planned, but here's a pretty tenative list of what I can expect to bring to Oni-Con.

-Matt from Death Note. ... Of course. It's very quickly become my signature costume, as well as the most comfortable one to run around with at night. <.<

-Aoshi Shinomori from Rouroni Kenshin, hopefully as part of a group/photoshoot.

-Amano-style Setzer from FF6, also hopefully as part of a group/photoshoot.

-Ashton Anchors from Star Ocean 2, to enter in the walk-ons.

-Knight-style Starmie Pokemon gijinka, with a Staryu sword. Because nobody does Starmie, the best Pokemon ever, so I'm taking it upon myself, or else nobody ever will... And I also wanted to make something with armor, so I'm combining two goals here. XD

-Then probably Sweeney Todd as well.

-[Edit] Oh, and apparently I also need to go as Ken Masters from Street Fighter 2, but that costume doesn't count, it's just a wig and removing the sleeves from a gi I've had for ten years. XD

vg_goddess02
09-08-2008, 04:51 PM
Deleted because I won't be attending.

Club Owner Dice
09-08-2008, 06:47 PM
I am making quite a few costumes that will be debuting at Oni-Con for my friends and for myself. The costumes with the astrick is the one that I will be wearing myself. I should be seen primarily with the other costumes I am making from the set.

From Bleach:
Los Espada Arancar- #6 Grimmjow, #5 Noitora, #4 Ulquiorra*

From Chrono Crusade:
Kid form Chrono*, Demon form Chrono, Father Remington

Danzikumaru
09-09-2008, 03:35 PM
Secret Project: Oven Mitt and Ham Head (codenames) for Kim and I.

Usual: Jotaro and Abbachio.

suburbiabomb
09-10-2008, 04:48 PM
imma going to go as slash from guns n roses. for those of you who were at san japan you probably saw me. n_n

Haruhi Ryuuzaki
09-11-2008, 06:47 PM
Yay! ^.^ I'll be going as Haruhi Suzumiya and Rima Mashiro From Shugo Chara i hope to see more Shugo Chara cosplayers n_n

Haruhi Ryuuzaki
09-11-2008, 06:48 PM
imma going to go as slash from guns n roses. for those of you who were at san japan you probably saw me. n_n

Lol i saw yew! xD San.Japan was my 1st con but i really live in Houston ._.

darknessinzeros
09-12-2008, 02:03 PM

I'll be cosplaying as

Demyx from KH2 (Maybe)

I'm planning on going as
Demyx from KH2 my sitar is almost halfway done, I got the pattern for my coat, and I need to get my wig, but I'm pretty certain I'm gonna be demyx

Marluxia from KH RE: COM (maybe)
Taro Kagami from Death Note Pilot (maybe)

suburbiabomb
09-12-2008, 05:07 PM
Lol i saw yew! xD San.Japan was my 1st con but i really live in Houston ._.

oh O.O who were you cosplaying? and same i live in houston too. XD

naki-ku
09-25-2008, 05:40 PM
oh man, so Oni got pushed back. D|

is anyone still going?

FE Freak
09-26-2008, 12:56 AM
Count me out,too many un-certainties for me.

honest_insanity
09-27-2008, 01:26 AM
My group and I are still headin up there. We managed to work things out thankfully.

tehteh
09-27-2008, 06:40 PM
Whee, I'm still going. But I hope attendance doesn't get too affected by this change. I guess I could use this date change as a chance to get xmas presents for friends XD.

Hoshi_sama
10-14-2008, 01:51 PM
Im am going to Oni Con 08 as Fai from Tsubasa , I need a kurogane . Is anyone going to Oni con as Kurogane from tsubasa?

MewKilalaMew
10-14-2008, 06:54 PM
I will be going to Oni-con this year..and I will also be bringing Kurogane, however I have a Fai that is going...if you would still wanna hang out and take pics though that would be fine ^.^

I will also be going as Mori from Ouran. If our new costumes are done then I will be wearing those, otherwise it'll be the coat outfit.

suburbiabomb
10-14-2008, 09:56 PM
omg! ranger!

Hoshi_sama
10-17-2008, 10:46 PM
I will be going to Oni-con this year..and I will also be bringing Kurogane, however I have a Fai that is going...if you would still wanna hang out and take pics though that would be fine ^.^

I will also be going as Mori from Ouran. If our new costumes are done then I will be wearing those, otherwise it'll be the coat outfit.

Awsome , I would love to take pictures with you and hang out.
If you know of any Fai-less kurogane let me know ^________^

Darkmisstress23
10-29-2008, 03:18 PM
hi i am new so um yeah.I know that i am going to onicon this year and i might go as envy, and my sister is going as lust, so we need a greed, glutney, wrath , sloth and other's.

Akira_chan000
11-05-2008, 08:59 PM
Ahh! change of plans on my part... I'll now be in lolita friday and Ichigo from Mew Mew Power on saterday

RedeadDie
11-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Kk, here's the official and final planned cosplays for Oni-con.

These are the finished or almost finished cosplays I'll be bringing to Oni-con...

Xemnas-KH2
Xehanort-KH2
Vexen-KH:CoM
Kimimaro-Naruto
Nekozawa-Ouran High Host Club
Toan-Dark Cloud
Monkey D. Luffy-One Piece

And there's only one cosplay I'm still deciding on weither or not to take with me...

Saix-KH2

Akatsuki2008
11-09-2008, 03:56 PM
My group is still attending, hopefully everyone gets their costumes in time unlike my sis who is basically broke. I am uncertain of attending all three days and if not I'll try to do so at another con since I heading out of town for a while the sunday after the con ends. If I do go all three days, though as before this is uncertain, I will probably be going as Misa Misa (complaments of my friend who is forcing me to T-T), Itachi Uchiha, and maybe, just maybe Yachiru from Bleach. The only certain cosplay is Itachi since I am doing a skit with my group in that costume

Haruhi Ryuuzaki
11-17-2008, 11:45 PM
Haruhi Suuzmiya and C.C. from code geass xD

Heimdall
11-18-2008, 08:24 AM
My cosplays plans are:

Friday: Setsuna F Seiei (First Season Casual outfit)
Saturday: Rokudo Mukuro (Ten Years Later <3)
Sunday: Allen Walker (Third Uniform)

It will be awesome to meet the KHR cosplayers 8D I'm reading this thread and getting excited to see you all >3>

CreepyUncleLee
11-30-2008, 04:43 PM
Sadly the godchild group i was apart of crumbled for this year...i'm making a rob lucci and maybe a blastoise gijinka if i have enough cash,um do you think i'd get in trouble if i had a buble shooter in one of my blastoise guns? i'm not a jerk so i'd only use it for a photoshot or in an uncrowded hall

tehteh
11-30-2008, 09:39 PM
Saturday: Rokudo Mukuro (Ten Years Later <3)

I MUST find you that day!!! <3

Hee-Hee
11-30-2008, 10:36 PM
I've changed my list about twenty times, but it's FINALLY so close to the con that I won't have the opportunity to do that anymore. So mine's in my signature. Looking forward to seeing everyone in their wonderful cosplays!

Melodious Nocturne
12-01-2008, 12:21 AM
MY OFFICIAL COSPLAY LIST!!!
Demyx - Kingdom Hearts 2
Misa - Deathnote
Hojo - Final Fantasy VII
Raver Demyx
and something else(is not sure ^^''')!!!

Gitz
12-01-2008, 01:13 AM
Final not-much-of-a-list.

Hayner- Kingdom Hearts 2
Basil- Disney's The Great Mouse Detective
... and I might try and throw in casual KH2!Seifer. Just got to found out what a wannabe gangsta type character would dress up in as casual clothing in their mind. Haha! Something warm, too, because I'm sure it's going to be freezing out if I have to walk outside the convention center or hotel.

green_mnm222
12-01-2008, 11:39 AM
future rokudo, i'm gonna be 25-year-old lambo. we need a cosplay group, srsly. i am sure other people are doing reborn cosplay.

omg gitz, you're doing the great mouse detective?!~ that's one of my top disney movies and it's so underrated. i'm so glad you're cosplaying basil!

i'm going to be doing:
* christmas rhode kamelot || d. gray man
* 25-year-old lambo || katekyo hitman reborn
* red raver nurse || original character

green_mnm222
12-01-2008, 11:54 AM
My friends and I have done Naruto for a few years and now we are a little tired of that so we have decided to cosplay KHR people.

I personally from KHR will be cosplaying :

Hibari Kyoya (Mafia suit version)
Shouichi Irie (White Spell Uniform)

Um yes? I'll be starting a KHR photoshoot thread.

Sipesh
12-02-2008, 03:23 AM
Did I post in here yet? I dun think so.

Well, I'll be bringing my Cid Highwind, and my Silent Hill Nurse. What an epic costume list I have, yes? ><

naki-ku
12-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Um yes? I'll be starting a KHR photoshoot thread.

a photoshoot? O: do want. i'll be going as Belphegor.

anyways, i might not go. D: keep your fingers crossed for me, people. ;___;

official-to-this-point list, though:
BELPHEGOR (khr)
SIMCA (air gear)
KATSURAGI YAKO (nougami neuro)
SHIHOUDANI YUUJIROU (princess-princess)
SAWADA TSUNAYOSHI (khr)
ROKUDO MUKURO (khr) -- i'm iffy about this one. \:
L LAWLIET (dn)

and maybe some others that i'm forgetting. D:

Akatsuki2008
12-08-2008, 04:29 PM
wow I keep changing what I am doing, I am only going as Itachi for Saturday, I have plans for A-kon '09 because it is near my b-day so I am gonna see if I can get myself more cosplays for it. My group has fallen apart so now we only have Itachi, Deidara, Hinata (originally Sai) Tsunade (not sure what she decided on), Kairi (I think) and two Shinigami

vietgirl018
12-19-2008, 04:42 AM
im cosplaying a santa girl outfit. And im going to give away candy canes ^_^

I'll also be in the artist alley helping out a friend while doing a raffle contest. I'm giving away dvds, manga, magazines, and an santa girl cosplay as well.